Resolved Forgotten BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by myfakeaccount, Apr 27, 2022.

1. myfakeaccount

myfakeaccount Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a BL where MC and ML were childhood friends and ML likes MC but MC dk cuz he thinks that he is straight. The ML also used to throw out MC's love letters but then one day someone confesses to MC and MC says, "lets go on a date". ML is obviously annoyed especially when MC asks him for clothing advice and everything. Then MC leaves for the date and I think the ML follows him, not sure. Afterwards, MC spends time with the girl and then realises that he do not find it fun to be on that date and thinks it would be better if he could play games and talk with ML. He is still a gentleman and leaves. I think MC wore a shirt ML gifted him which makes ML very angry and tells him to not wear clothes that he gave when spending time with a girl.

So can someone help me? I think its Saving the tragic adonis but I cant find that chapter so if it is indeed, then can someone tell me which chapter?

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
  2. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

If_It_Fits_It_Ships Klein best boi

Reading List:
    Link
    It really is 'Saving the Tragic Adonis'—it was MC's first date with a girl on chapter 39

3. myfakeaccount

myfakeaccount Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankk youu, I thought it would be in the end and was searching the parts where they get together. cant believe that we only got 3 chapters of them being together..

4. If_It_Fits_It_Ships

If_It_Fits_It_Ships Klein best boi

Reading List:
    Link
    True. It's a pity that we only get to see a few chapters of them being in an official relationship...