Resolved Forgotten book on Wattpad?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Crystle940, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Crystle940

Crystle940 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been looking for this book for quite some time, it was on Wattpad the last time I read it. It was a self-published (?) four-part series, iirc.

Some random info I remember about the book: it has something to do with rabbits and a clock. I think the author called herself, friendly bipolar rabbit? The title of the first book is the name of the MC, iirc. The cover of one of the four books was a fanart of Victor Nikiforov, from YOI (which was actually the reason I read it cough)

Anyway, the story starts with the girl dreaming of her life as she worked as an architect/project manager. She dies at 60, all alone in her apartment, before waking up as her younger self. She hurriedly borrowed money from her parents to buy stocks, based on her memory of her previous life. Her parents decided to trust her... Btw, MC has younger twin brothers.

Timeskip, she has now grown up to be the youngest business consultant, who is uber-rich. She is studying away from home, soon going to college. She attended a lot of lessons when she was younger and thus, she can speak multiple languages, knows a lot abt fashion etc. She was registering for college, later making 2 friends. One is rich and is related to the ML. The other somehow met her younger brother in a club and had a one night stand, later on.

Through her job, she was introduced to a guy named Jacob/Graham, who owns this world-famous company, who became somewhat of a godfather to her. He has a son/nephew who has great ideas, such as building a super-rich hotel by the sea of something. He is actually a business genius and helped his father/uncle earn a lot of money. However, before his father/uncle approves, he actually shows it to the MC, before approving the project. So the guy finally realises his father/uncle's famous business consultant is his age and offered to bring her around the city where her college is. She agrees.

She got introduced via an online friend, to the ML. The online friend is a hacker (?) and calls her princess. She decided to meet up with ML & Co. to cooperate for a job. They meet at a breakfast place, which is very garden-like... Btw, the ML is also super-rich and falls in love with her at first sight.

Cutscene, the first day in the city, she was brought around by her godfather's son/nephew. The son/nephew wants to chase her but is quite a playboy. The first night he brings her to a nightclub/party, when she actually has a headache. She made friends with one of her best friends there, the one related to the ML. Afterwards, she was rescued by the ML.

Then comes the plot of which the ML is actually from a very rich family who has a fiance planned for him. However, he never actually liked her and didn't care about what his family planned for him, until he met the main character (MC). He breaks up with the fiance, before going on a date with MC to the park/library/waterside.

The son/nephew is not happy that the ML is snatching away the person he likes. (Later on, it is revealed that he actually like MC's friend, the one related to ML). The godfather asks him to stop bothering them by a line that goes something like: "you would give everything to her but he would give everything up to be with her".

Then comes along the plot, which I didn't get to read because of exams. I also forgot to bookmark it, resulting in this situation. I think they decided to get married later on or smt.

I actually can't remember any more of the plot. I also somehow have a weird feeling that the MC is named Lena and ML is named Calen, but it may just be from another story. The story was originally on Wattpad but since the author (bipolar rabbit?) decided to self-publish, she posted it on her website. It was quite recently set up, maybe around 2017/18/19. Each book of the series was up for $3-4.

If anyone knows what book this is, please reply!

2. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles โš”

Reading List:
    Link
    Leanna [ 4 books as a series]

Description
    My life had no meaning.

I'm forty years old, a middle age woman. Some say I have a fulfilling life, an architect with a high salary, a one-bedroom condo unit and a face that although not the most beautiful but certainly warrants a second look.

The only thing people criticize about me was the emptiness of my ring finger.

I'm not married and didn't have a family of my own. I didn't feel anything about it. I don't need a man in my life, and I hate kids.

The only thing I regretted was how I lived my life. Half of it wasted in school and the other half wasted in work. Before I knew it, I'm already old and at my deaths bed - alone and dying.

THEN I WOKE UP FROM THE DREAM.

3. Crystle940

Crystle940 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU!!

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  4. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    You are welcome I am frequent reader of wattpad like for 4 years I guess so I kinda know most stories that are there and good.

5. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (โ—ยดโˆ€๏ฝ€โ—)

Reading List:
    Link
    wow I've used it since 2014 and I think I dont read the good books on it blobmelt_thumbs
    wattpad has been getting on my nerves over the years

6. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    I know with the recent paid notion but it is still better than webnovel where most books are locked wattpad has good free books even if they introduced the paid books also they are now into publishing and making novels movies too .