Resolved Forgotten chinese BL novel in ancient time

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Devon, May 18, 2021.

1. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I ain't sure if its a transmigration or world hopping but here's what I remember.

The uke transmigrated in a 2nd(?) son of a Noble. Everybody says that he's ugly so the (scheming) Emperor passed down a marriage that he (the uke) is to be wed to the general/prince(not sure). But in fact he has good face. And the uke is a lazy person, like real lazy.

Really no idea if I'm combining shit here lmao but the fact that I know is that the uke is really lazy. Like a lazy queen bottom or smth.

If anyone has an idea what's the novel is, please do comment!
    P.S I do have it in my library (I think) but its gonna take me ages to skim through almost 150 plus completed novels in my library. And am not even sure if it's completed even.

Anyways thank ya in advance!

2. k.inn

k.inn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not BL but a pretty similar BxG: Eight Treasures Trousseau.
    - MC (transmigrated entertainment queen/either an actress or manager --> 2nd or 3rd Miss) was rumored to be super ugly but was actually super beautiful, just too lazy to leave her house so everyone thought the rumors were true. Emperor was trying to suppress ML (his nephew - a prince) so he married MC (good family but too 'ugly') to ML, hoping to incite conflict between ML and his in-laws. MC continued to be super lazy after marriage. ML even said that MC is the type to lie down if she doesn't have to sit.

I haven't seen a BL version but it sounds interesting! Camping :blobpeek:

Last edited: May 19, 2021
    Devon likes this.
  3. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you recall an example of how the shou was being lazy?

Devon likes this.
  4. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh heck. I think this is it. I knew I felt like I mixed shit in my memory lmao.
    But I feel in my guts that it's a different one. I think the MC fell into a pond of some kind.

Now I felt like I mixed that story with
    Eight Treasures Trousseau bit I still felt that there is a BL for it. As I replied on the comments above, I think the MC kind of fell into a pond. Also there's this moment, (fuck reay not sure now if it was BG or BL) where two servants knelt before em because of gossiping. --- I think this one was from the BG.
    Anyways I really feel it in my gut there there's a BL novel like this.

k.inn likes this.
  5. Imareader

Imareader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! This post is already long time ago but I'm actually looking for this bl novel which similar to your description. I've been wanting to reread it again but I can remember the name :'( . Do you still remember this?

Devon likes this.
  6. ParanoidKitten

ParanoidKitten Just a barely one month old, silly kitten

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding 8TT, FL has indeed fallen into a pond, that's why she's been sickly for a long time. I second the above suggestions, and really think it's 8TT you're searching for.
    The scene with the two servants kneeling is also from 8TT...
    As for BL novel with a similar setting.. I recall the MC of "The wife is first" having been thrown into a pond as a child, but MC is anything but lazy and also not ugly, just a neglected concubine-born son.
    Then there's "The sickly beauty substitute called it quits"... but MC can't really be called lazy.. He's doing way too much as to be called lazy. Just that he doesn't want to meddle in politics after marrying ML.

Devon likes this.
  7. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's might be the 8tt one but am not sure. I might try to find once again.

It really might be 8tt but why the heck I mixed it with BL lmao. I read too many BLs and BGs a like that all of em mixed up. Still hope there's a BL novel of this either way.

ParanoidKitten and Imareader like this.