Spoiler Forgotten Juliet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Marleeze, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Marleeze

Marleeze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/forgotten-juliet/
    Description:
    “Your Highness, there’s something I’d really like for my birthday.”

“What is it?”

“Will you promise to listen?”

Then the man blatantly laughed.

But who would point out his arrogance – a young Northern Duke who’s not even afraid of the Emperor? He could even get a throne if he wished for it.

But it was just a sweet lover’s birthday wish.

“Alright. I swear.”

So, Juliet spoke lightly,

“Please break up with me. I don’t love you anymore.”

A fiance just for show. A succession of meaningless nights.

Now is the time to end seven years of unrequited love.

Does anyone have any spoilers for this novel?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the story and FL but it's disgusting how ML has so many other lovers and changes partners daily.
    I don't know how she could feel not disgusted to share a new with him and it looks like the slept in the same bed where he makes love to his other lovers, it's not like he changes his bed every day. It must be painful to imagine it every time she shared his bed and he also used her for sex and looks like there is no one for emotional support for her or to confide in.

She is his lover for 7 years and he is a selfish man and manwhore.
    It looks like she was a noble woman but now she is a laughing stock for her old peers. I'm disgusted how he uses her without regarding her feelings, stand and her youth.
    7 years are very long and falling for a man who is not caring and displays and shows other women and puts her away for comfort or is annoyed when she tries to speak to him or thinks the most bad about her if she has a request.
    I hope really he is not the ML and she can be released. I don't know whatever reason she is that long with him but it looks like she is feeling broken for him. The duke doesn't deserve her, he is not faithful, I see playboys in novels but most of them stop sleeping around after beeing with the FL in bed. What is the different beeing married and beeing together for 7 years.

I would love to get a big spoiler since I never tried to MTL a Korean novel, don't think it's even possible. I didn't find a site which allows it. But if someone find a good site to MTL please share it here.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    Bastian, Xi-hime, Elisee and 40 others like this.
  4. words

words Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I'm a little confused here, cause if you only refer to the 4 chapters already released in English, I don't think I've gotten quite the same impression you did. For one thing: I think his short-time lovers all were before her.

5. Asha7

Asha7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I think I have misread it somehow and thought he was cheating in her and has his lovers in the side.

6. imusick88

imusick88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like he is. Black hair and red eyes.
    [​IMG]

Xi-hime and quyen like this.
  7. asuramaru7

asuramaru7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s not much I can tell you since I haven’t read to full novel (yet; gotta wait for those free daily chaps) but you’re in for an angsty ride with this one LOL. The Korean readers had a LOT to say about the male lead, though we wouldn’t be translating it if the romance wasn’t rated so highly :blobowoevil_horns:

Main chunk of the novel focuses on Juliet’s growth as a character (away from the Duke) & it’s described like an adventure novel in the Korean reviews I’ve read. It’s also a novel where the protagonist regresses to the past, hence why she chose to break up with the Duke in the beginning, despite finding it upsetting.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    Bastian, Xi-hime, berilyum and 36 others like this.
  8. Lilly1234

Lilly1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This site has some more detail about the novel.
    https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.n...Referer=&proxyReferer=https://www.google.com/

It is great and I MTL a few chapters, it looks promising.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
  9. Lilly1234

Lilly1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here are a few chapters I read:
    Forgetten Juliet

Ch3

Juliet goes to the temple and meets a princess who had been in love with Duke since 10 years ago Duke dance with her at her 15 birthday. The princess recently got engaged to Count and try embarrass Juliet.

Ch4

Juliet refuse to get embarrassed by her and princess got angry. Juliet basically said I just returned the same. The Count followed Juliet to outside and had lust in his eyes.Then The count tried to slap Juliet because she taunted him. Something happened and the count fell and become afraid of the count. Blue butterfly land on his head where he saw horrible thing that made him fall and Juliet told him next time she would make it worse.

Ch5

Juilet ability was spirit element where butterfly was the essence of magic that eat human emotion. Juliet received jewelry from Duke and message where he wrote “Let’s will pretend the conversation didn’t happen of the morning”.

Juliet said this is not gift I asked.

Ch6

The duke gets reports about Juliet routine was ordinary last a few months but get reports that young man in his twenties asked to meet her.

Ch7

Juliet is sitting at cafe and Cain who works for the Duke come to the cafe, people fear him since he has a scar on his face and was former mercenary. Cain feel comfortable with Juliet and enjoy tea and sweets with her. After that the royal banquet The duke knows the man who comes asking about Juliet is a rich commoner. The Duke reminds himself that Juliet was only for convening and never wanted someone who have feelings for him and how she is different from his past lover like she is quite and elegant beauty.

Also FL is reborn again, In the past there was a misunderstanding between leads which lead the tragic ending of FL. Based on reviews I read the novel focus more on growth of FL and her adventures.
    That is all I know!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    Bastian, Xi-hime, RakaSarkar and 55 others like this.
  10. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the ML did ''like'' her cause she did become his mistress for many years (while other is short term) and because she want out that make him even more interest. Just saying, Don't take my words for grant.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2023
    Xi-hime, Elisee, Blue_C06 and 5 others like this.
  11. EustiaVissenna

EustiaVissenna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I reached chapter 60 and it's all about mc digging her mom's past. It turns she's the daughter of a very strong man in the east they even called the red king once but had to keep it low for a politic issues.

As for ml, He got used to her presence around him and he noticed he got somekind of feelings for her but he didn't know what it is and ended to ignore it. Any way after she run away he regrets a lot of things like they never talk, he didn't knew her enough...etc.

Before she run away he proposed on the spot but she reject him saying- while crying -she is not the one for him. He decid to search for her and marry her telling his assistant to prepare a wedding celebration.

BTW it's mc's second time line life. First life she lost her parents when she was 15. Her scum uncle married her off 5 times. her 5th husband and her uncle got in the way of ml so he killed them. Mc admired ml since then and became his gf got pregnant but got killed by his hand in the end.

In 2nd, she lost her parents when she was 18. HAD to accept ml suggestion to train her- she got a legacy from her father but it was too much for her she was dying if not for ml saving her- but to her surprise her relationship with him unlike the past was waaaay much longer.

Bastian, Xi-hime, RakaSarkar and 80 others like this.
  12. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoiler on MC and ML moments? I kinda don't want the MC to be with the ML because he doesn't deserve her, considering the fact that he killed her in the first life. :( And all the harsh things he said to her about no need for marriage then suddenly proposing her. :mad: I read chapter and from reading the inner thought of the MC, made me sad and mad at the same time.:(:mad:

13. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So ml is duke? :blobunsure:
    Why the hell novel girls always choose scum as*h*le :blob_catflip:

14. theassemblyofgod

theassemblyofgod Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much !!!

15. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry. This is a nope for me.

Hebaj22, Xynshi, vannaokuzo and 8 others like this.
  16. Mhino

Mhino New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ml killed mc? Any more spoiler?
    Duh, it sucks how mcs falls for these mls.

Mystical giggles and tisifone21 like this.
  17. Katimu

Katimu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers uwu

18. EustiaVissenna

EustiaVissenna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To my surprise it turns out he wasn't the one who killed her, she killed herself in their wedding :(. She lost her child a while before bc she fell from a horse while running away from him.

ML's own fault is he never communicate with her, never ever explain to her his actions causing this big fall between them. Mc hears about a childhood friend whom he is in love with her and how he treasure her...etc. In the end this lover'a rumour turns out to be an illusion caused by a strong devil-yellow snake-. and it was the cause of mc's miscarriage in first life.

19. Kings_101

Kings_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the clarification! I misunderstood and assumed that MC caused the death of ML's lovers child-resulting in her death- and was feeling a bit iffy about reading further but this clears everything up for me!

It's sad that MC took such drastic measures during her first lifetime because of all that took place but I'm glad that all the spoilers we've gotten so far implies that MC spends her second lifetime- after 7 years with the Duke- for herself:blobparty:

20. imusick88

imusick88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On past life, Juliet was jealous of Dahlia. She was specially jealous of the rumor that Lennox had been looking for his childhood love, Dahlia, and how when he found her he went as far as not letting anyone go to the East Tower (East Tower is where the Carlisle's kept their treasures) to protect Dahlia, showering her with expensive gifts.

On current life, she met Dahlia a couple of times. During her confession, she made known to Lennox about their most recent encounter at the imperial palace where Dahlia (Elizabeth) worked as a healer. Telling Lennox he can be with Dahlia now.

By this time, Lennox already had a recollection of the past. The Duke had his memories when his sword's spirit which feeds on human emotion just like Juliet's butterflies showed him the past.

So, Juliet told him how in the past she went to the East Tower to confirm rumors and met Dahlia. Dahlia helped her escaped which resulted in her falling from a horse and having a miscarriage. After Juliet's selective story telling, Lennox told her Dahlia is not a person. It is the name of the Carlisle's stolen artifact, a tiara.
    Juliet died after she drank a drink handed by Lennox, presumably poisoned.