Resolved Forgotten QT Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Celceus, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Celceus

Celceus Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find a quick transmigration novel I read a while back despite searching everywhere so now I'm turning to the forums, please help T-T SPOILERS because all I can remember is one specific arc so I'm going to have to give spoiler details to give as much help on finding this that I can.
    So its a female lead quick transmigration story where the mc goes to different worlds helping women, who I think are cannon fodder characters. I can't remember her name unfortunately. After she finishes a world she can do something, pull some sort of card or do a gacha of sorts, I don't fully remember but she gets prizes that will give her golden fingers for a single world if they're strong or multiple if weak I think. And in the arc I remember she gained a golden finger of super OP luck. And in this arc she was a switched at birth girl with her being the "fake daughter" in ancient imperial era. She accept leaving the family because they suck and instead gets legally adopted by a woman to become an independent lady who survives on her own. Also she has a mysterious tie to the imperial family as well. Her luck also helped her a lot throughout the story, once even having her slightly trip to dodge someone attacking her. If anyone can help find this story I'd much appreciate it!
    Also as a side note I don't remember if there was any romance in this novel or not, so if there is it's likely only a small subplot for me not to remember it at all

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
    northerner likes this.
  2. sixone7

sixone7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link