Resolved Forgotten the name of this Harem novel, Pls Help

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AlexisZee, Jun 2, 2020.

?

Have you seen a novel similar to this

Poll closed Jul 20, 2020.
  1. Yes, I don't know the title

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yes, I know the title

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AlexisZee

AlexisZee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, not sure if it's in novelupdates or a raw novel, just remember
    It's a harem novel kinda
    I'm sure the female lead is reborn, not so sure whether the Male lead is reborn also
    The Male lead is a prince who in the first life was betrayed by one of his brothers that stimulated him to start thinking about being emperor, I think he got it in the end in the 1st life
    The female lead was his concubine, I think they loved each other, she wanted to make up for their last life
    The male leads wife doesn't like him and looks down upon him and I think one of her cousins or sisters husband who is a prince also, is a strong contender for the throne, so her family threw her to the guy as insurance somehow
    The female lead became the male leads concubine by gift, he travelled to her town or county
    The female lead began to instill some fighting spirit for the throne in the male lead early on
    The novel had some comedy writing somehow
    Thanks for answering(y)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  2. AlexisZee

AlexisZee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the name of the novel, mtl name anyway
    "Emperor Please Promise"
    Author Yan Ke
    Raw:《皇上請答應》作者 燕柯
    Description:
    One-sentence copywriting: I don’t have enough IQ, come with good looks, show style, show rhythm!

Bai Ruo was reborn in the harem for a lifetime!
    Rebirth is when everything has not begun!
    At that time, she was still arrogant and arrogant, relying on King Jing's unbridled favor!
    At that time, she had not been ordered by the Queen Mother to never seal it in the name of flattering her!
    At that time, she was not the one who ever promised from Jiupin, the existence that even The Court ladies could despise!
    The claim of flattering the Lord ruined her life, so what if she really flattered the Lord in the first rebirth?

Bai Ruo raised his eyebrows: "The emperor, the three thousand beauties in the harem, and the three thousand are all in one, can you agree?" The
    emperor chuckled: "I agree!"

The male protagonist Wenrunruyu, courteous corporal, is actually a snake disease!
    The heroine is unusually arrogant and arrogant, in fact, a newspaper mad!

This is the story of a pair of snake-like anti-human beings on the road to destroy everything!

Well, very funny novel in case anyone is interested in reading.