[Forgotten title - Movie] Story from long ago

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by nazrul123, Jun 18, 2017.

1. nazrul123

nazrul123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This run outside of topic a little. I cannot remember a title of a movie from long ago. It a cgi animation story with japanese voice, i think. I tried to find it already, but i do not found anything.

It a story that begin when MC, a heroine character was chase by a motorcycle kind like in a midst of the snow. The heroine wear clothes of an astronaut, if i am not wrong she crash at this place when she remember back and at the end she goes back using the ship for going to space.

The world if i not wrong, everywhere cover with snow. Then there a young guy with an android having a big bust with appearance of young women. This android broke down after getting shot i think, the guy then repair back changing it into young girl with age 15 to 17.

What the story about, i do not have any idea because at that time i watch it for the battle that they had with using gun and the android arm having gun.

At the ending, when the heroine goes back using the space ship there only left the guy and the android at that place.

If anyone remember the title of the story i really appreciated it.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  2. monkey magic

monkey magic Born from an egg on a mountain top

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't get an answer here you could try the myanimelist forums. Might have better luck

nazrul123 likes this.
  3. nazrul123

nazrul123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found it. The name is A.LI.CE from year 2000

4. RickyTheKind

RickyTheKind 『Isekai Pending』

Reading List:
    Link
    so Ends this Thread yet.... I though its Space Kyodai... hahaha XD