Resolved Forgotten Title

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by thedoctorfangirl, Sep 26, 2020.

1. thedoctorfangirl

thedoctorfangirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello and thank you advance for helping me find this novel.

I am looking for a bl novel. In this novel our MC transmigrated with a system into a recent orphaned ger son of a famous general. The MC also has an adoptive brother that followed his dad into battle because he was a man. Our mc is engaged to I believe the emperor because the father trusted that the emperor would take good care of his son. The mc job is to mess with the world protagonist who is a white lotus aka Mary sue guy version. But in reality the world protag is a slut who sleeps around with many powerful or influential people who are men.
    The MC tutor is in love with the MC but he ended up having sex with the protagonist one night. The tutor is disgusted with himself and protag and tells him to stay away from him because he wants the MC. The world protag is angry from being embarrassed and MC Servants also know what went on between the two and don't want him around the innocent MC.
    The MC is supposed to meet up with the tutor at a restaurant but ends up in the room next door to the room he is supposed to be in. The protag and tutor end up having sex with the MC next door because of aphrodisiac. MC is rushed out of the restaurant by someone. The MC tells them they are waiting for the tutor to show up. The person says tutor is busy and MC pretends to be embarrass from hearing sex noises.

2. ShioriSai

ShioriSai ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Reading List:
    Link
  3. thedoctorfangirl

thedoctorfangirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you it is that one. It turns out I mixed up two novels that is why it seemed off. But thank you!