Question Forty Millenniums of Cul... need infos

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Tsuru55, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forty Millenniums of Cultivation
    With who MC will ends up with (romantically) ? I kinda don't want him to end up with the rich girl that asked to repair something at the beginning. The singer he likes would be a nice choice but it seems impossible. Him accepting the rich girl would bring troubles from her fiancé and also as she didn't quite like him from the beginning, it would feels like she is later only interested because he is strong or popular or rich or just because of his capabilities.

Also i am at the competition so they can get recruited into the universities, which school MC will enter ? I kinda don't want him to enter the Grand Desolate War Institution that cultivates warriors because i love when a MC creates (original) stuff. A twist about him being accepted in both artificer school and this one would be pretty interesting in my oppinion.

2. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    He meets her shortly. After the competition.

EvilDevil likes this.
  3. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    He ends up with Ding Linglang the female tyranasaurus

EvilDevil likes this.
  4. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Niiiiiiiiiiice, thx for info. Kinda half-expected it and half disappointed. Now which school did he enter ? If he enters her school and only train for fighting i would be really disappointed. It also would feel like author do so so MC don't craft stuff he can't imagine.

Edit: I can't help but now want to see the tyranasaurus girl being happy and trying to be girly. Ahhhhhh why can't chinese novels get illustrations to see.
    Also i dislike how in previous chapters, it says that they sleep with beauties (sluts?) where do they come from ? how do they replace them ? It feels like they are not from huge families. (no need to reply to this questions).
    Also disliked how the alcoholic friend kinda insinuate he can easily sleep with a beauty from the entertainment industry. Kinda insinuate they sleep around to get more popular or for money and they value their bodies. Kinda make me strongly wish the popular singer MC likes is not like them (is single or got a boyfriend or fiancé or husband).

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  5. HappyHavak

Reading List:
    Link
    Shit happens and he enters the grand desolate war university and still trains primarily as a refiner. And she does have a couple cute moments, but their relationship primarily involves beating the absolute shit out of each other lol.

EvilDevil likes this.
  6. EvilDevil

EvilDevil Guardian Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, one of my fav relationships~

7. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Should have titled "fourty milleniums of cult..."
    Missed opportunity

8. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Still remember the hilarious moments when MC first time buying condoms.
    Vending Machine: we have all kinds of exotic flavors, from ribbed to wavy to-
    MC: IMA TAKING ALL OF EM!

Cue epic battle between the female T-rex and Boi.

HappyHavak likes this.
  9. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    In french "cul" is a vulgar way to say "ass", so when I read "fourty milleniums of ass..." I though the clicbait titles on NUF went mutlicultural... :blobparty:

Ddraig likes this.
  10. Nyanko

Nyanko Psychotic Cat Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    I am waiting eagerly to their reunion in the story. Shame its so far away

11. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say he ends up in a relationship, but not in a romance with linglang. If you count anything related to violence as not being able to be related to romance, atleast. I think most of their... 'sessions' are described as leaving massive craters around. If it wasn't for the fact both of them can give and take hits very well , and they enjoy the intensity and eachother, I would call it serious domestic abuse (though it never happens inside their house)

12. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Got another question. Will MC become just like Peng Hai and cultivate too fast and get the same problem of having a fragile fondation ?

13. HappyHavak

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah nothing like that since crazy stuff starts happening when he just hits foundation establishment

14. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    If anything, he's got too many things to do that keeps him from cultivating. True, some do get him awesome equipment he can use etc. But basically he just has to put in that much more effort to keep up with those that cultivate singlemindedly, because he has so many other activities