LCD Forty Millenniums of Cultivation

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saint, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Alverost

Alverost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its probably due to the Professor Xie only being a scout so he has limited power in this so he can only offer so much. They would probably offer more later on.

2. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    "Yao fondled a hard and stiff object in his embrace."
    *Coughs*

3. VoidTranslations

VoidTranslations Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story's getting more and more interesting. I am now wondering how the author will twist the story to screw the MC.

4. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    impressive commander~ still the lowest probability is the most thing that can occur huh~

6. Danny0015

Danny0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder which sect he is going to join. The author is foreboding the martial/body tempering school but I would very much prefer artifact schools or something along the lines or futuristic armament

7. warlord212

warlord212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so much warhammer 40k that it's great. 20 sects and half of them revolt because of a corrupted and half of the guilds revolt. Oh man this is gold. Long live the EMPRAH! KILL ALL HERETICS!!!

Gav likes this.
  8. Lawn

Lawn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is getting really good, i also wonder which sect he will join.

9. rnailo

rnailo Titel ?oh title, I haz none!

Reading List:
    Link
    is it only me ? the latest chapter 70... is kinda disappointing.
    I mean the MC was portrayed as really smart and cunning.. and suddenly he gets lost in dreams in the middle of a really dangerous trial and doesn't think about things going on outside even for once ?

It kinda really kills the story for me at that point... will probably try to read more when some chapters build up or something.

10. warlord212

warlord212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not that he chose to go into the dreams but he was forced there by the ape. He thought the ape was dead but it was not. It does feel a bit forced tho.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Body Builder U will use this opportunity to trick him into believing that Deep Sea U isn't interested in him anymore. If so, I'll be a bit angry.

12. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh in the end he will join that brute lady academy.... university~

13. rnailo

rnailo Titel ?oh title, I haz none!

Reading List:
    Link
    That's where you didn't get what I said. Yes he did get sent to his mind or dreams by the ape, but after that he only started to explore the fragments instead of trying to see if he can somehow feel or check what is happening to his body outside. And that is really stupid thing to do, especially with his background being the artifact graveyards where he has to be alert and make sure everything is ok at all time.

14. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    no new beating target 19637.png come one join T-Rex Girl academy! 19668.png

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    How did he get "he doesn't believe in me" out of that conversation? Everything the professor said was basically "I absolutely believe in you. Take your time and, once you recover, there will be a place for you here. I guarantee it." Is the MC a moron or is he just letting his teen angst cloud his judgement?

And why did he go back to school, a place that has always been clear about weak people being worse than trash, without at least recovering for a day or two? Why would he even believe in them in the first place when they only started offering him benefits when it became clear that he was a hot property that they needed to snatch away before anyone else could? I mean, I could understand him going to the gym or even to that one teacher at the school, but believing anyone else at that school would give a damn about him is showing a level of naivete that is extremely out of character for this MC.

I can't help but think that this sudden bout of angst and uncharacteristic stupidity is the author's way of pushing the MC towards "PERSONAL STRENGTH IS EVERYTHING!" or "Only Body Builder U really believes in me! *sob* *sob*," so that he'll voluntarily go to the school that has the absolute least to teach him. I mean seriously, what could they even teach him that he can't learn from that tree in his head? Heck, the tree in his head is definitely a better teacher than everyone in that school combined. Going there would be a pointless waste of time and money.

Also, why is Helian Lie making trouble for him? His new Disabled Veteran status should be public knowledge. Does he want his entire family exterminated? I thought increasing AQ was supposed increase IQ, but it seems to have the opposite effect.

16. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    This can now be found at gravitytails yaaaaaaaaaaa

17. Attolis

Attolis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure that he's not going to stop being an artificer just because he'll end up at that Desolate something University. From what was said in previous chapters it looks like every University has an artificing department. I'm guessing he'll just make desolate U into the best U when it comes to brute strength and artificing.

Luffy1996 likes this.
  18. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    sigh~ bored~ when he will join T-rex academy? the muscle brain seem better~

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't know what he was expecting. That was already much tamer than what I expected from them.
    Actually, they were very clear about the fact that artifacts breakdown extremely quickly at the location of Body Builder U, and as a result, they don't respect artificers at all. The only artifact they believe you need is your own body. I very much doubt they have an artificer department, and if they do, it will be utterly pathetic by comparison to DSU or even most universities outside of the big nine.

20. Attolis

Attolis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She did tell him tat even though they are best known for their body cultivation they also train the sword(like his senior). I believe it's not that far fetched to think that they can make their own swords. If you also consider that he has the memories of a guy who went trough hellish training before he could even start learning how to craft, it's easy to imagine that he might change the minds of his colleagues at desolate U since the paths of body cultivation and artificing don't have to be separate after all.

Luffy1996 likes this.