Forum adventures

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by qzty, Jan 7, 2016.

1. fluffymigs

fluffymigs Balthazzar's Husband/Owner

Reading List:
    Link
    I am Meng Satan XD

2. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You must pay the offerings... By blood.

3. qzty

qzty From normal-fag to F5-er Jack of Spades

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode13:Useless to one, boon to another.
    We just passed the time after that, the barren land had nothing entertaining in it. A boring place to be, but one must not let his guard down; as many dangerous creatures live here.

With no power to defend oneself, in this place one can only hide, but the most dangerous are not these creatures that roam the wild; but human that have been degraded by this place. With our luck we never met them the first day, but I had an experience with them of which I have a limited memory.

“The first time I came here, I was cornered but someone saved me that day; who did that, what did he tell to me,”my memory of my first death were jumbled, as I never could remember the face of my rescuer. “I feel like I should ignore it for now,” I concluded.

Breaking the silence that was around, the same culprit spoke again.

Potato:*cough* I always wondered this what power does Qzty have, that made him the Boss’ messager?

Qzty:Is that question necessary?*irritated*

True.sadist:Why make that face, panda? Even I am curious.

Silentfyre: Since we do have time to kill, I guess that would be an interesting topic. Do you agree, Qzty?

Qzty:Whatever

Lachiel:Let me tell it then!*excited*

Silentfyre: So the power of Qzty

*drum roll*

Lachiel: I am ignored again.

Silentfyre: Jaded, why are you making that sound from that tree trunk?

Jaded: Dramatic music!

Silentfyre: OK, It is *drum roll*

Silentfyre: The ability to make bamboo grow anywhere, anytime twice the amount he has eaten.

*ba dum tss* *caw caw*

Potato: pfft….hahahaha.

True.sadist: Giggles.

“Yes, yes, laugh all you want I don't care, I don't,” was what I thought to myself, I felt nothing by their laughs and giggles as that very power was the reason I was capable without having any dependence on the power that the disease “Forum” brought.

As the time passed through we waited patiently, days passed and turned into months. We lived our life like we always did, maybe it was due to the us being in a group that we never encountered any creatures.

For others it felt like camping, but for me it was like irritating. I could have probably escaped anytime because I never used my limitation points out there, but the others had nearly exhausted their supply. Well except for Jaded, and Lachiel never answered when I questioned how he was not having enough to get out.

I had to stay back, as I knew I was useless as even if I had my trusty .45 it would only cause harm to Boss, and even hand-to-hand combat was out of question. Thus, I concluded only members with mind-manipulation class powers would be of any use.

I had to make sure that Lachiel safely makes it, and also I had to arrange a meeting with a certain guy;who knows the city and its residents like the back of his hand.

Approximately 5 months passed off the same way. We did encounter a pack of wolves which had all turned into the creature, but we evaded them. No one dares to be a hero here, as a death here sends you to a deeper layer; harsher then this layer.

A few days down in our fifth month the gate opened as we passed through it. At the revival station I asked Anoncommander1 again if he wanted to join, but he rejected. Potato passed the test as True.Sadist confirmed all he told was true.

“Great, and I thought we will never get anyone worst than Jaded,” was what I told to myself being irritated by the Potato’s recruitment.

Standing at the revival station I remembered how once there was a war to capture these stations, and revived were immediately killed if they did not join the cause of that the controlling faction.

“Good thing Boss aimed for these stations, the moment he gained enough support,” I remembered the beginning days of outbreak and added, “Only Boss will be lenient enough in this city to let these stations be free of any propaganda,” I told to myself in a proud tone. Boss had not only made sure this place was neutral, but also arranged a free transport service back to city.

As I felt happy being a part of this family, and again took an oath to always stay loyal, I remembered the current conditions. Lachiel’s voice brought me out of my own world.

Lachiel: I got the transport arranged. Let's go.

Jaded:I will drive!

Silentfyre: Window seat!

True.Sadist: Next to Senior.

Potato:*cough* New member gets the perks, so I get the window seat.

“Do they even care,” I thought but gave up on correcting their attitude.

Qzty: We need to take a detour.

Lachiel: Tony needs us, and you need a detour?

“He is telling that to me,” I felt a little bit irritated.

Qzty: We got no information on the enemy. We need Intel, and that is what we are going to get.

Lachiel: From whom?

There was an unwritten code of honour, that everyone of us in this side of the world followed ,”Never name your informant.”

Qzty:I can't tell that, but trust me he is the best in the town.

“I wonder if @Parth37955 is at his place,” I thought to myself as we rode off towards his home, riding the car Lachiel rented. By the way Lachiel was driving and as the car was small, Potato comfortably slept in the car’s trunk and Jaded was dragged by a rope.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
    SilentFyre and Zone Q11 like this.
  4. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    I edited some. (The things within the brackets) are what I think should be removed as they are unnecessary.

qzty likes this.
  5. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

6. Nimbus

Nimbus Vagantem Numen, Lord of Riddles

Reading List:
    Link
    Thither quite few more, thou shouldst read't again.

7. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean there are more errors left?

8. Nimbus

Nimbus Vagantem Numen, Lord of Riddles

Reading List:
    Link
    Aye.

qzty likes this.
  9. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    I will see tomorrow, 11:00pm I have half an hour to play catch up with novels.

10. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode14:Somethings are never the way it looks.

@Parth37955 was the best informant in the town. He had eyes and ears on the whole city 24x7, this was due to his power. The power to control any electronic device be it surveillance camera or a super computer, he could get into it in seconds; any type of data those devices held were his for taking.

His presence in this city was the very reason why I suggested Boss to never hold telephonic conversation on secret matters, and to make the meeting and torture room electrically isolated.

I found out about him a few days later the recruitment of @SilentFyre , it was he who came to me. He held Intel about the plans of opposing gangs, working to sabotage our operations. I would have never trusted him, if not for the Intel he gave which played a key role in removing any type of interference that we might have faced otherwise.

“I still hold doubt as to why he helped us,” I thought to myself remembering the first meet with him.

We reached to his place as I was thinking as to what could be his reason,”Well if you don't know, you don't know even if he betrays I can handle it,” I concluded.

Lachiel: This worn down house is the place?

Qzty: Yeah.

Silentfyre: Weird place to live at.

True.Sadist: I agree with Senior

Jaded: Looks like a fun place to me, right Potato?

Potato:*cough* Yeah, I wonder what the rent would be?

Qzty: Stop chit-chatting, and let’s go.

I knocked the door, which was the only part of this house that looked strong and normal. The house itself from outside looked like a old abandoned place, with creepers growing on the outer walls which had a layer of green fungus tainting it. The lawn filled with overgrown grass and weeds covering it.

It was the first time I came to his place too. Thus a question popped up in my thoughts, “ @Shio told this was the place when I gave his handkerchief to her, there was no mistake, right?” The answer came with I heard a familiar voice from the other side after I knocked again.

Parth37955: I am coming, wait!

Opening the door was the best informant of the city, in a causal apparel . He had an unpleasant look in face like he already knew who came to meet him even before opening the door.

Parth37955: How did you find this place?

Qzty: I have my own source, now let us in.

-Inside the house

I was shocked as were the others, the way the house looked from inside was completely opposite to how it looked from outside. The inside of the house had a royal feel to it, in comparison to the outside which had a poverty stricken feel to it.

The place’s beauty had everyone speechless. Only Potato raised his voice, which was filled with disappointment.

Potato: *cough* The rent would be high.

Lachiel: Yeah, no joke.

Ignoring I was about to ask what we came for, but the owner of the house interrupted.

Parth37955: This place was turned this way on my request, once it had a beautiful exterior as well. Ohh, where are my manners let me introduce myself, I am Parth37955.

I looked at him with a expression that told,” Why name yourself?”

Parth37955: They know my face, my house why leave the name; Qzty.

That day I realized the deep meaning that was behind the words,”Never name your informant.” That it also includes other details not only the name.

Silentfyre: Hello I am Silentfyre. Can I ask why you requested it that your house be this way?

True.Sadist nodded from her side agreeing. The conversation continued with me not being able to my chance to intervene, as curiousity had gotten the better of me.

Parth37955: A city filled with crooks you can’t show your nature, same applies for my house. Don't you agree?

Both showed an agreeing expression. He turned his attention to me and started to talk.

Parth37955: Qzty, how did you find this place?

Qzty: The answer will remain the same no matter when you ask, I have my sources. Now..

Parth37955: If this is about the mask in the box I got the Intel.

Qzty: How?

Parth37955: I have eyes everywhere, I even saw the fireworks that lead to the restructuring to your family’s mansion.

He told in a sneering manner, I controlled myself as I knew this is how he was.

Qzty:So you know anything about that @GM_Rusaku ?

Parth37955:A devote follower of Goddess Nepu as he describes himself, usually seen distributing these pamphlets.

He handed gave me a handmade pamphlet with words written in crayons, “ Devote yourself to the true divine: Goddess Nepu!”

Qzty: It seems lot of creative went behind this.*sarcasm*But why was this Nepu follower in the parcel?

Parth37955: No idea.

Qzty: What?!

Parth37955: Don't look at me like that, I can’t find what I can't find. I tried OK!

Qzty:You at least know what his weakness is so we can neutralize it, right?

Parth37955: No need the problem is already solved.

Qzty:What, by whom?

Parth37955: That little girl, what was her name. Right, @whosays25 .

Qzty: Honorary Oneesama solved it?

11. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    @whosays25 appeared huh. You purposely made her a little girl to piss her off didn't you?:D

12. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    @Parth37955 did that :whistle:

13. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode15:Every place has a story to tell

Qzty: Honorary Oneesama solved it?

@Parth37955 : Well, no fight was involved. It was more like a staring competition.

Qzty: Staring competition?

Parth37955: Quite weird indeed, followed by few words by your “Honorary Oneesama” and the incident was solved.

He told in his usual sarcasm filled words, as I was confused as to what actually happened for the matter to be solved that way.

Parth37955: Well as I could not obtain the audio, I don't know what they talked. But yes, I can tell you this much that it felt like they were familiar to each other; to a certain extent by the way they were interacting to each other.

His words angered me, as I felt the need to oppose him. As I was about to act out on my anger, Silentfyre, who is usually calm stood up with a grim expression. She was clearly angry.

@SilentFyre : No way is @whosays25 familiar to that vile monster!

Parth37955: Woah! Don't rage out like that calm down and sit. I am just telling what it looked like to me.

He tried to calm us down, by giving out his honest opinions. I, then remembered he was too direct with these facts, not diluting them just so he could please people. Telling them the way it looked to him.

As I was about to enquire further, Silentfyre interrupted.

Silentfyre: Anyway, if what he is telling is true; then we should just ask whosays25 what happened. Instead of hearing his assumptions.

@True.Sadist : I agree with Senior!

Lachiel: I am going back home.

Qzty: OK, I think we should just do that.

Parth37955: Do whatever you wish to do I am going to sleep, and before I forget thanks you guys.

Qzty: For what?

Parth37955: For coming to my home, now I have to find a new place.

@Jaded : You are welcome.

“You know that was sarcasm, right,” was what I thought on what Jaded said but couldn't tell out-loud as I saw his sincerity. Even Parth37955 couldn't point it out.

After that we all left the place to go to the mansion. Lachiel parted us to go back home, but that was expected. The car was driven by Jaded, and @Potato was again enjoyed from the ride from the trunk.

Jaded looked sad while he drove, I knew what the reason was but had I chosen to ignore him.

At the mansion.

We reached the mansion of our Boss. The place had lost it previous magnificence, as the explosion that happened earlier had demolished part of it. The rubbles were spread throughout the garden, with the hall that we were at; completely left unrecognizable by half burnt look it now carried.

“Boss' favorite black rose garden, is gone they were burned by the explosion it seems,” I thought looking at the burnt bushes of roses, my thoughts continued, “This will really sadden Boss.” As I was about to bend down to pray for the peace of the flowers, that had being the beauty of this place; I was stopped.

Silentfyre: I understand how you feel, but that can wait.

Qzty: Right.

I stood up and began walking towards the mansion. One would knock the door to enter the house, but we chose to enter through the destoryed part of mansion.

Potato: *cough* No one’s going to enter through the open door?

*brick hits*

True.sadist: Don't kill the mood.

The ruckus they created echoed throughout, then we could hear footsteps from the otherside of the wall that divided the hall from other rooms and had the only door, which was miraculously still intact.

I was alerted, as others remained calm; Silentfyre even had a smile on her face. For which the reason I understood, right after the I saw the ones that came through the door.

Qzty: Oneesama! Boss!

Emotions of joy flooded me as I saw their faces. For them it was just 30 minutes that had passed but for me it was 5 months that had passed. 5 months of constant worry as to what had happened to them.

As the joy I felt made me run towards them, I stopped. My feelings of joy turned into alertness, and I positioned myself to defend Boss and Oneesama; this was because of the I saw that monster, which had killed me and others just that day.

Qzty: @GM_Rusaku !

Whosays25: No need to fear, Qzty. He will do nothing.

Qzty: But he was responsibile for the death of everyone of us, Oneesama.

Whosays25: He regrets it. Do you not GM_rusaku? *stares*

As Oneesama’s eyes meets GM_rusaku’s it shivered a bit, like it felt fear from the presence of Honorary Oneesama. GM_rusaku, who was floating, turned towards me; it looked sorry.

GM_rusaku: I am sorry, everyone for what I did today.

Silentfyre: That would not cut it!

Whosays25: I understand how you feel. But at least listen to his side before deciding what you want to do with him.

And thus, we heard the story of the mask from the box.

LivingCorpse, Zone Q11 and GM_Rusaku like this.
  14. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode 16: A vague clue of a dark future.

@GM_Rusaku 's POV

It was like any other day nepu! I was flying outside of the great church of Neptune spreading the glory of Goddess nepu, by distributing pamphlets nepu.

Then suddenly darkness spread around me nepu, the bright lights of sun was covered that day suddenly was replaced by darkness nepu, I never experienced anything like that, and then I felt light-headed following which my consciousness left me nepu.

I was thrown in a nightmare nepu! The church, the games, the figurines were all covered in flames nepu! I was filled with sadness nepu, that sadness turned into anger nepu, and when I woke up, and saw all of you nepu, I thought you were enemies responsible for that sad dream nepu, my kidnapping nepu, and because of that I attacked nepu!

Qzty's POV

The events he narrated were as vague as it comes, as it made me think, "Darkness followed by which he fainted? Is there someone like that in this city, well he could be making it up."

As if reading my thoughts, @True.Sadist looked at me and said.

True.Sadist: True.

Understanding what she meant by that single word, a new thought came to me, " If this fellow's mission was to cause explosion a bomb would have been more efficient, so it could mean he wants us to know, what he can do."

A conclusion that had nothing backing it up, expect for instinct but I still agreed to just go with it, till any reason came to do otherwise. As I reached that conclusion, I heard the voice of @SilentFyre .

Silentfyre: @whosays25 , all this is ok but what is your relationship with this mask.

Whosays25: I am a member of the church of Goddess Neptune.

True.Sadist: Senior, True.

Whosays25 and Silentfyre looked at each other for few seconds, it felt like they were talking with their eyes.

Silentfyre: There is more to it, is there not; well silence may be an alternative, but it has the same impact as lies, be it on a smaller degree. Ok, @Tony I will take my leave.

True.Sadist: Senior! Wait I am coming too.

Silence filled the room , a thought came to me at that time, " Maybe Honorary Oneesama is hiding something. No! She will never do such a thing, never!" I ignored the signs because of the trust I had on her. The silence that was there, lasted only for few seconds as the newly formed idiot duo started talking.

@Jaded :Hey @Potato look what I found.

Potato: Potato chips!

Jaded: I don't know how but the bowl was unaffected in the explosion.

Potato: Well, I am hungry.

*crunch* *crunch* *nom* *nom*

Jaded: You want some?

Showing the bowling he asked to me, which made me think, " Why would I?! And why is Potato eating it, it is your past body right?!" Not voicing out my confusion I answered in a simple manner.

Qzty: No

Jaded: Your loss.

Potato: Even if you agreed I would have never shared with you.

Ignoring those replies, I faced Boss.

Qzty: I take my leave *bow*

Tony: OK, bye*waves*

Whosays25: Bye*waves*

Qzty: Bye.

Walking out I made arrangements for tomorrow thinking, " Whoever it is, he has being a step ahead, let's see if he can stay ahead."

Next day-

Waking up, I followed my daily routine, before getting ready to go out. The day, the sky was bright, and the sun's heat was at an extreme. The damp roads that usually followed a rain was nowhere to be seen, as the sun heat had already evaporated dampness of the roads. A sight that can only be seen in this damned city.

I was still unarmed, as all my weapons were taken in the explosion. Looking into mirror as I arranged my red tie I was lost in thoughts, " I wonder if @drealicious has made the weapons or not, well I did tell it was urgent, but it was middle of night, we will soon discover."

Finally ready, I left my home, I was lucky enough not meet my neighbor @hayyan . The destination was Drealicious ' house, I started cycling with that in mind. As I got a rhythm in my pedaling, I started recalling what I knew of Drealicious.

Drealicious, once a famous painter, her name was renowned around the globe. All that collapsed, as the disease infected her. All her art that she made after, turned to reality. Birds came flying, rivers expanded out of the canvas. She gave up on her gift, now she works as a merchant, supplying the city with food, devices etc. For the family she was the exclusive gunsmith, guns that she made were only supplied to us.

As I came close enough, I had Drealicious' house in my sight, I could see her waiting for me as I thought, " I think it is ready."

At Drealicious' house:

Drealicious: With this short notice, I could only make the .45 and its 3 16 pcs. ammo pack, of that one I have used to load the gun, here.

Impatiently holding my new trusty partner, I felt overjoyed, then I kept it in its rightful place, in the holder in the coat.

Qzty: This much itself makes me satisfied.

Drealicious: I will call when the whole lot is ready.

Qzty: Thanks.

Walking away, satisfied with this meeting, I climbed on the cycle to leave for the next destination.

Qzty: What was the place that @Parth37955 mentioned. Yeah, @FlowingSong cafe.

15. hayyan

hayyan Gold Brick

Reading List:
    Link
    When i got the notification here, I thought its my turn finally.
    Damn you got me xD

16. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    Point out any mistakes(y)

17. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    That day is nearing

18. SlashCrit

SlashCrit 『Young King of ♥』『Lawyer/Bartender』

Reading List:
    Link
    If I could maybe get a turn too, this would ease my boredom XD

19. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Visit the lab if you want them upgraded.

20. qzty

Reading List:
    Link
    Special 1: A trap made in heaven pt-1

A normal night, peaceful and calm, the full moon's light added a unique bliss to the night; the only thing that was going around in my mind at such a time was, " How is this night going to be ruined." This pessimist view, that I carried, will make some think that I had many things wrong with my way thinking. But from the time, I @qzty , had became able talk and think never have I seen a peaceful day.

*knock* *knock*

As I heard the door being knocked, I had found the confirmation I was seeking. Trouble had found me again, I got up from the chair always rest on to find who it was that knocked the door; I had not forgot, what safety meant and had carried my .45 with me, as I opened the door.

*opens the door*

It was face that had deeply made an impression an on me, that freakish grin, the dead eyes; it was the neighbor whose face had being etched into my mind after what he had done, @hayyan . Still being vigilant I openly pointed the gun, as I had not wanted a similar incident to what had happened to repeat.

Qzty: Speak.

Hayyan: Whoa! Look I am normal, no need to point the gun.

Qzty: Needs are decided by me, now put your hand where I can see them, and tell me why you knocked the door?

Hayyan: OK! See! She wanted to meet you.

Looking at the place Hayyan's eyes pointed, I saw a familiar face.

Qzty: @True.Sadist , what are you doing here? That too with him.

Hayyan: Oi! (irritated) *both ignore*

True Sadist: Senior sent me.

Qzty: @SilentFyre ? Ok anyway we should talk inside.

True Sadist nodded and walked inside, as she came inside, I slammed the door.

Hayyan: I am still here *cricket creaks*

Inside the room.

Qzty: So, what does Silentfyre need from me?

True Sadist: You are not going to ask if I need anything?

Qzty: Only thing I have, is bamboo juice, you want some?

True Sadist: Panda indeed*whispers*

Qzty: You said something?

True Sadist: No.

Qzty: Ok, so when will actually start talking about your reason of being here?

True Sadist: Impatient *tsk*. Ok, I here because Silentfyre told you are the only one who knows the most about @Tony

Qzty: Boss Tony! Anyway honorary oneesama @whosays25 should be the one you should have asked.

True Sadist: Could not find her.

Qzty: Sigh, you could have waited for her, you know; and you call me impatient.

The thoughts that crossed me as I heard her reason were, " Should I tell her, well there is nothing to be lost here, and she might just start calling boss "boss" after hearing the achievements Boss has accomplished."

Qzty: Ok, I will tell you how the Family of Tony was formed.

True Sadist: Know that

Qzty: Then the fight for the third revival gate.

True Sadist: Know that, I also know about the other gates and the destruction of @Potato army.

Qzty: Then what do you want to hear, if you know all of the Boss' major achievement.

True Sadist: His failure

Qzty: What?!

True Sadist: HIS FAILURE!

Qzty: I heard the first time, I am asking why?

True Sadist: As failure is what makes a leader, because if one cannot come out of their failing moment one cannot become a leader.

"Well she is not wrong, but should I really tell her," I questioned my inter-self, the answer that came was a yes as I though, " She has a right to know, even if I don't tell someone will."

Qzty: Ok, True sadist do know why all of the members are trained, for protecting themselves against mind influencing power?

As I looked at True Sadist, who had not answered, she was shaking her head horizontally; her eyes had an look that showed she was interested.

Qzty: Where should I start, right! True sadist do you know the proverb " The match made in heaven".

True Sadist: Yes, it is used to define a perfect couple.

Qzty: Right, more precisely a married couple, Do you know True Sadist there was a time Boss was almost married?

True Sadist: Married?!

Qzty: Yes, that marriage, well it was supposed to be " A trap made in Heaven".

Nom de Plume, Das, Zone Q11 and 2 others like this.