Forgotten Title Found and its gone :(

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by River, Aug 2, 2016.

1. River

River Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I FOUND IT AND ITS GONE SAD THOUGHTS(gonna go cry me a river...)! THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP!

There's a cheerful girl, she's reborn/reincarnated/trans bla bla something like that into another girl. This other girl is a jerk and everyone hates her. Our protagonist pretends she lost her memories or something and tries to turn the baddy girl's life around by being fabulouso.

I'm pretty sure its a novel... Our protagonist is super cute and cheerful i think, comments loved her

Also, I'm free to some suggestions on other titles with similar plotss or anything good that isn't too bloody/ wuxia (already read most of those)

Too lazy to put up reading list so.... just suggest thingz

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  2. mmsupreme

mmsupreme How do I change my custom title?

Reading List:
    Link
    And so I'm a girl with a wicked body or something close the word wicked body is in the title

3. Rice1321

Rice1321 Daoist Curious Fall

Reading List:
    Link
    Soshite Shoujo wa Akujo no Karada wo Te ni Ireru is the closest one I can think of. Sadly all the chapters are gone because the author did not permit any translations of her novel. So you're out of luck (-___-)

4. arashi-chan12

arashi-chan12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the title specifically but it was something with "obtaining a wicked girl's body"

This one: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/soshite-shoujo-wa-akujo-no-karada-o-te-ni-ireru/

Pretty sure translations were discontinued because author didn't want it translated though.

It's not completely similar but you should read "I'll live my second life"

Everyone hates the protagonist for no apparent (good) reason. She gets married off to a cold husband of a king and trapped inside a house with sucky servants. Unable to take it anymore, she runs away and instead a pursues the career path of a knight (via crossdressing). Ironically, serving under the king, her husband. It's good.

5. River

River Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's a rough life

6. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    who needs authorization? --'

Pirate Life

7. Siceraria