Forgotten Title Found! Heroic Death System. TY!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by hy-d-ra, Oct 4, 2019.

1. hy-d-ra

hy-d-ra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With reading multiple titles at once got a bit confused when remembered a piece from the novel, but realized that I can't remember the title and where/why I stopped reading it lol it's a first.
    Genre: Quick Transmigration
    The piece I remember: MC transmigrates to play some second generation son, original host was a scum type that kept pestering the female lead though she liked someone else from his family and found him (MC) repulsive, female lead also had a heart disease. MC with this setting twists the original events in a different way: he checks in the hospital, finds out (more likely the system was responsible of giving it to MC) that he's terminally ill, but his heart is healthy. MC's plan is to progress his illness and in the end donate his heart to her (I don't really remember if it was a mission saving her). One episode where FL's lover misunderstood MC's intentions pushed him really hard and MC hit his head against the wall, which basically progressed his illness more stuck with me especially. ML was also closely involved (though I don't recall he's relationship with other, maybe FL's brother). In the very end there was a scene when agitated FL ran on the road and was saved by MC, as a result she needed urgent transplantation and they found out that he donated his heart some time ago. He had no chance to survive, so they used him as organ donor and he died, thus FL got his heart and survived. If I'm not wrong as extra part of events that followed ML couldn't forgive her, he promised not to harm her since she had his heart, but would never forgive her.
    And I was pondering on this piece like for the last couple of days and can't seem to remember or find where I read it and what is this novel. If anyone can help with it, it'll be much appreciated:bloblove:

2. Melodious Nocturne

Melodious Nocturne [Dance, water, dance!] [My name is Demyx!]

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to say, maybe Perfect Destiny...?

Edit: I just checked the spoilers and no, I think I was wrong. But this does sound familiar to me. (´・ω・`)

3. Red.Gamer

Red.Gamer A foolish fool

Reading List:
    Link
    How come this is also familiar with me yet I also forgot the title and is not in ny reading list?

4. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did I just get spoiled with the ending of this forgotten novel. What... the fuck?

Does the MC live on or something?

5. Blue4yes

Blue4yes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have the answer!!
    Like really thank you!!!:blobhighfive: Now I remember why I stopped reading that - piling chapters for maraphoning them later. Later turned out to be really "later" that I even forgot about it:facepalm:

Confusing, right? Because it happens not once when MC is supposedy "in love" with FL and ML is super jealous because of it, even if it's their sister. I also thought about Perfect Destiny at first, but it happens to be 'Heroic Death System'.

Dear, we're too young for sclerosis :blob_grin: But I'm thankful to have nice ppl who help remembering, while my own memory fails me.

Ahahaha thankfully not:sweating_profusely: It's just one of the first arcs:blobsweat_2: The point of 'Heroic Death System' wasn't for MC to simply die, but die tragically, meaningfully, this was the sad part of it all, because it happened in every world he transmigrated to (now that I have the title even my memory decided to load the rest ahaha)

7. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so dying dutifully to his mission in different worlds is the theme, huh? You had me in the start, not gonna lie.

8. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    The heroic and inspiring death like a sacrifice is indeed the recurring theme, though MC doesn't have the death system, on the contrary MC tries to survive to keep on living and even stay inside the world till natural death from old age, it's just his missions that are high-risk and basically his life is at stake all the time. But future depends on his success: MC takes a role of a host, who are originally a scum person due to actions of who things took turn for worse, thus they try to fix it from there.

9. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    This system sounds like torture. Reincarnated as scums and acquiring all that bad karma for some what? Points that the MC never needs, because on how you worded it, it seems the MC dislikes his missions, and just wants to live and die in his own terms. What did the MC do to deserve such a punishment system?

10. hy-d-ra

Reading List:
    Link
    You'd be laughing, but he got trapped as misunderstanding got tangled into love affairs of his "friend", got into accident, turned into vegetable, fate where you can shed tears at MC's lack of luck. Especially when the system that lured him haven't explained fully on what is waiting for him. Even the first world it told him is an easy task he will pass by sitting and it didn't lie (slightly spoiler), he happened to sit in a chair and had to endure while being tortured during interrogation. Author uses all kind of heat-wrenching means for the reader to be like - isn't he pitiful, why he has to suffer so much? Basically system gives him a mission and a term for completion, if the main mission is completed there will be additional, completion of all gives MC the right to stay in the world. So far from all arcs I've read MC was successful with only completing main missions, but rarely additional. But as a martyr his death brought a huge meaning for the world he left, it prevented it destruction as well. So these are levers the author used in her writing for creating the "drama". But actually what kept MC wanting to stay was ML, he wanted to protect him, he wanted to stay and be with him. Since translation only reached like the third part of entire novel I have no idea why the system is so cruel, but then again it might be simply author's means to stir emotions.

11. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Secretly bromance enters the plot. Not that I'm complaining, as long they keep it bromance level.

Wait, his suffering and death saves a literal planet/universe? Well, shit. That's not how salvation works, but Todd Howard says otherwise: it just works. Maybe Todd Howard team made the system? Explains everything.

12. Melodious Nocturne

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s BL, not Bromance. Not sure how you read “ML” and got the idea of bromance.

13. Jan haee

Jan haee New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi friends
    I am new here so i cannot find how to create new thread sorry for posting this in some ones thread...
    can any one tell the name of the novel I forgot the name but remember the story line...
    MC proposes for his girlfriend but she tells him to wait and goes to Hollywood for film. Mc returns from airport and meets female lead in small accident. FC father has dept in bank she goes to bank and tells that she knows the second MC name who is the brother of first male lead. There she meets first MC. MC exempts female lead father dept and then story continues as he says I love you and so on... after some chapters FC gets pregnant. She tells male lead he tells her to go to hospital and take off.. but somehow it is known to MC grandma and tells her to give birth. FC goes to MC home even without marriage to give birth to child with hope for his love. Then there she meets second male lead. Then she gave birth to child by male lead still rejects her. MC mother takes child tells her that male lead girlfriend is back from Hollywood u can go and bans her to enter house. MC and his girlfriend got married. Female lead got mental and tries to commit suicide by jumping off building there doctor gives her amnesia drug ..After FC GOES MC Reads the diary of FC in computer and begin s to love FC. He starts plan to divorce his girlfriend and so on......

If any one can associate this to the name of novel please tell me... thank you in advance

14. Melodious Nocturne

Reading List:
    Link
    You go to the sub forum you want to post in. You click “Post New Thread.” It’s the blue button on the top of the page.

15. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh... so it's BL. I see, no wonder I had this off feeling as I read through the replies.

Well, now it explains the motive of the MC. Thanks for clarifying.

16. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know this story's name because I get the feeling its another dog filled BP high novel which makes one go mental and yet still give a, I want to read feeling...