Forgotten Title FOUND! sent into modern world w/ ring looking for female master

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by mio, Mar 19, 2019.

1. mio

mio just me

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm looking for a story where a guy was reincarnated/sent into another world with a ring after adventuring with his female master then he goes to look for her and grow his strength again and hijinx insue...

anyone any idea on the title?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
  2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which original language of the novel ? Chinese/KR/JP/English ? Does it have a NU page ? Try to remember the tags, you could try to use series finder that will search the series with the fusion of the tags you remember.
    What do you mean by "mater" ? Did you mean mate or lover ?
    You sentence is a little weird, did he adventure with the female before or after he is in another world ?
    Grow strong again ? Was he really strong in first life ?
    Really no clue about what kind of hijinx happen later ? Like he falls into a trap or a classic villainous young master is pissed off by MC and tries to kill him ?

Really need more clues.

Edit: maybe it's inside this list :
    https://www.novelupdates.com/stag/master-disciple-relationship/

3. shianthiestrada

shianthiestrada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. mio

mio just me

Reading List:
    Link

i meant master, and it's been a few years since... i'm pretty sure i found it on NU, but there's a small chance i found it on another site i previously used before i even knew NU existed... sadly, it was so bad compared to NU that i never went back x/ don't even remember the name of it, really...

either way, he adventured with his master, someone tried to kill them, and they escaped through some means, only for him to land on earth. i think he landed in the body of a guy climbing the pipes to get to his room, only to accidentally peek on his neighbour and get taken over by mc... later on he finds traces of his master in ghost-form or something in some ruins... that's as far as i remember right now...

5. Phreasilva

Phreasilva Gluttonous Prick that doesn't get Fat

Reading List:
    Link
  6. mio

mio just me

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow don't feel like reading it as a review says that MC is trashed by stronger enemies. Also Rape Victim Becomes Lover without "Rape" tag = Does that mean MC didn't/don't rape anyone and get a rape victim as lover ?