Resolved Found the novel with otome setting but unfrotunately.... it is dropped. I now go and cry thanks

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Sutad Aatma, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so, I read this ages ago but I still can't get it out of my head. I need to know what happened! I had put the novel on hold to stock pile for chapters but I lost the bookmark and cannot remember the name.
    It was a Japanese novel. Female MC reincarnated into otome game

MC's younger brother was a yandere capture target while she was a villain (I know, genric till now)
    But as soon as she reincarnates, which was as a baby or a young child i don't remember, she starts living her life properly. She gets rid of the snobbish image and gets along with everyone. Then the yandere brother is born. She raises him with love and care with her elder bro, unlike in first time line where she tortured this lil bro cause of forked up mentality
    [Edit: yandere bro loves his sister in this timeline but as soon as heroine comes, he starts doubting and hating his sister]

Friends, one of her friend loved gardening and heroine destroyed her flowers. All capture targets take the heroine's side (even yandere bro, what a disappointment)

Then this gang of girls form an adventure party and go out to experience life. MC was also annoyed and disappointed by the fact that her yandere bro took the side of heroine whom he had met only twice
    About MC's eldest brother, he is a talented knight, i think. well, in the og timeline, he is killed by bandits. in this timeline mc made sure to wipe out all bandits in the area where her brother was supposed to die.
    MC and her party gained significant fame and one time, after repeatedly being blamed for 'targeting' the stupid heroine, (who i suspect had also transmigrated) mc cries about how her lil bro does not love her anymore, and no one believes her. elder bro consoles her and promises he will always be by her side. after that, mc and her party went for another mission. this one was a dangerous mission, elder bro comes to know there are dangerous bandits in that area. MC and elder bro do not meet and elder bro is killed by the bandits there. Or more like, he falls off the cliff. status: unknown.

When MC comes back, she is super happy since they gained a lot in this mission but what greets her is the sight of her mansion mourning for her brother. Lil yandere bro is blaming mc, saying if you did not go out frolicking on adventures, he would still be alive.
    MC's mind goes blank along with mine cause i do not remember the title any more and this is as far as i have read.

Please help, this has been stuck in my mind for years now! i need to know what happened:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  2. netish

netish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this one, I definitely was reading it and put it on the back burner because of lack of updates too. I have to go dig through my my lists but I will find it!

3. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes me want to read it! A pity it ain't yandere bro who died.

4. netish

netish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arg, I know I read this but I cannot find it in my lists! And I have been looking for over an hour! >_<

Last time this happened to me - it ended up being because I read it on a different site. Is that possible?

5. netish

netish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    (shamelessly bumping in hopes it gets attention)

LolMania likes this.
  8. netish

netish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gah I'm going crazy, I know I read this before but I cannot find it! >_<

9. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  10. netish

netish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clearly you did not read the earlier posts; >_> I checked my reading lists. I have searched google, I have checked my lists manually, and I have search filtered through lists, and through entire site collection. I have done all of those multiple times and literally spent hours looking for it. You do not understand, I have hundreds of things on many of my 26 lists. I have been reading webnovels, lightnovels, etc for MANY years.

11. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    i used to read this novel before I created this account so I don't have it saved. As for Google... what exactly am I supposed to type when I don't even remember the title!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  12. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    Some Key words or Plot points

Napelynn likes this.
  13. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    otome reincarnation genre is unfortunately too popular. Hence I came on this forum. And as for plot points, I put everything I remember in this thread but I still could not find anything. Ahem, could you help me? :blobpeek:

14. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember character names?

15. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    no... :cry::cry::cry:

16. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm RIP :( good luck, you will find it

17. Suu_Itosukai

Suu_Itosukai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like an amazing novel and I’m already hooked with your description!

Hoping that you find it ;)

18. netish

netish Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    not the second one since the setting is fantasy world. Not the first one either since it did not have reverse harem. The synopsis mentioned the yandere younger brother in it
    More info: only the younger brother is yandere. no one else

20. Sutad Aatma

Reading List:
    Link
    i scoured all the tags i could think of yet I can't find this novel!!!!!!!!! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip: