Role Playing Founder of Cultivation

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by VannVann, Dec 25, 2017.

?

Time for Entering 2nd stage

Poll closed Dec 27, 2017.
  1. Keep it at 7 days

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. 6days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 5days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4days

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. Do it today at midnight

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just so you know @VannVann I will be busy for the next couple hours.

2. VannVann

VannVann [Drained] 《Worn Out》 GM

Reading List:
    Link
    (Its fine! Don't forget your medicine!)

Exitiumm and Haitaka like this.
  3. Exitiumm

Exitiumm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: You also reminded me that I need my medicine in like 1-2 hours, ty.

VannVann likes this.
  4. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    OoC: Good to RP anytime you are. Unless you want to focus over on PA today @VannVann I know the new Character is enticing.

Exitiumm likes this.
  5. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *The youngester pulled on the rains of the beast, urging it to prepare "Don't let go or you might fall off" He whipped the reigns and the creature started running on the beaten path. The forest was exited rather quickly. Now an endless plain shpwed itself. The beast ran through the grassy plain as the wind blew and carried its feathers. Two suns hung high in the sky and acompanied each other.*

Haitaka likes this.
  6. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *Male and female models were displayed. They were all only shapes with no destinct features. The clothing was also in a shape of a sketch. On the side were written some words, most likely material and measurements. There was an entire page dedicated to every shape a leaf could take. On the other page was canopy and dried leather. There were some jowelry also.*

7. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm. losing himself in the designs, Ranis starts to jot down some of his own clothing ideas in the form of pictures. He uses his own blood and Darkness to make a kind of ink. moving over to a blank wall with the book and drawing characatures of the bat-people in different clothes with his nail. He even comes up with the idea of the "Naked Apron" without realizing the profoundness of such a discovery.

VannVann likes this.
  8. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *Sounds of wings moving came from the above. The sleeping girl bat was moving in her sleep. The sky slowly started to gain an orange hue, it will be night soon. The naked apreon shall be rememberd in history*

9. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    Ranis finishes and puts the book back down where he found it. It was a very important thing. He decides to look for another book that seems uselessly wordy. Beri will like those. Rumaging through other parts of the library.

VannVann likes this.
  10. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *There was a particularly thick book with many densly packed, strange words in it. The words were different from the ones the lady bat wrote in the sketch book. If Populi saw this, he would recognise it as Dragon language. The book had interesting drawings of places, plants, animals and scenery. There were also some formations, circles and magic items. Some pages had only sketches of buildings which seem to belong to a city.*

11. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    Ranis quickly grabs the book and moves to quietly leave while hiding. It seems like these creatures might wake up soon. he should go. He looks around for another exit aside from the one he came through.

VannVann likes this.
  12. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *The only exit in this place is the hole in cieling. There is nothing but chizzled rock in this room. The hanging lady started yawning and strtching. She was too sleepy to notice Ranis.*

13. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    Ranis quckly zooms up the opening, too fast for the eye to follow, creating a light breeze. He's not brave enough to converse with a naked woman.

VannVann likes this.
  14. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *The breeze caused the sleeping lady to tiredly open her eyes. She looked around only to see nothing. She moved her head to look at the opening in the cave. Seeing that the sky isn't orange enough she returned to sleep. Outside of the cave was covered with many vines. Ranis got entangled in them. As the plants were not strong enough, they got broken. Ranis was now covered in plant vines like it was cobweb.*

15. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    Ranis came up into the air trying to brush the cobweb-like vines off of him with one hand. looking around at where he came out of on the island. He intended to fly back to Populi.

VannVann likes this.
  16. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *The place where Ranis came out of was the other side of the ruins. The crumbled walls and roofs could still be seen around this place. There was even a well with water to the side. The bat people were few here, but still present. They were slowly strtching as they woke up, revealing their birthday suits.*

17. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    Realizing how exposed he was Ranis flew towards the brush to hide himself. *I hope these people like my clothing ideas, their appearance is hard on the heart!* Ranis began to think about maybe exploring another island as he watched the bat people wake for the day, especially the women. *I want to quit watching, but I can't look away!* Ranis was awakening to new desires he didn't understand.

VannVann likes this.
  18. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *Ranis who was peeping intensly at the mortals was actually whisked away by a gust of wind. Looking closely, it was actually Populi who blindfolded his eyes, put something in his nostrals and only relied on his hearing and energy sensing to find Ranis "We are getting out of here. Those people will wake up soon and fly all over the place!" he carried Ranis on his shoulder and flew towards the shore. No branches or leaves could stop him.*

19. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    Ranis thought it was strange he felt a little disapointed. But soon forgot about it. "Another island sound's great!" I mean those people seemed interesting and all, but I want to find someone we can converse with you know?" "They seemed like they could read, but they have real trouble with clothes. It was strange."

VannVann likes this.
  20. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *Populi removed his blindfolder and some weird things from his nostrals. He was now on the beach and breathed in the fresh smell of the Ocean. "Their anatomy is quite troubelsome. My wings alone give me troubles. Imagibe how hard it is for them who have wings attached to their arms." Puddles was waking up slowly. He seemed a bit drowsy and created bubbles. Populi looked at Ranis "There are many small islands. I don't kmow how far the bats travel..." he shuddered slightly*