Role Playing Founder of Cultivation

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by VannVann, Dec 25, 2017.

?

Time for Entering 2nd stage

Poll closed Dec 27, 2017.
  1. Keep it at 7 days

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. 6days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 5days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4days

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. Do it today at midnight

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. VannVann

VannVann [Drained] 《Worn Out》 GM

Reading List:
    Link
    *Alan wasn't paying to Ais' pety ways. He was constantly shufling his hands around, as if to find something. After a long while of groping his clothes, he was finally able to grasp something that wasn't cloth. In his hand sat a yellow square. It wasn't glowing. It mearly looked like a odd shaped lemon. The shop keeper raised his head in a slight suprise "My, that's 100.000 Essence. But you have only recently got here. Did you destroy your Dream?"
    Alan was playing with the square in his hands, its weight was less than a feather. "Sort of. I was cursed to fall into a nightmare and then had to escape a monster with a scythe."
    The shopkeeper nodded "I see. Well then, allow me to introduce you to a simple exchange system. The more Dream Energy it takes to create something, the more expensive the product. Now, everyone has a different feel on this. As such, the prices may warry. If you judge the price to be fair then you pay. If you judge it to be too expensive then you barter. If you judge it to to be a rip off then serach for another merchant." he said such words with little care for his position.

The merchant pulled out a map from the pile and looked elated at the sight of it. "There it is! The price for it is 10 essence. I will give you a quick lesson on the region as a banus." he looked at Ais now "And each box costs from 10.000 to 5.000 essence."*

2. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not paying attention to Alan anymore she excitedly began trying to create some dream essence.

VannVann likes this.
  3. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *The yellow energy which served as a nurshment for Ais' soul as well as a source of her attacks started to condense together. The entire resrvoir had started to slowly empty out, leaving behind the empty soul space. It was a troubelsome proess. Ais' head felt heavy like lead, her center of gravity was getting distorted, causing her to sway lightly. There was no indication on when it happened, but Ais' hands now held some yellow marbles. The colour of them was much darker than Alan's square, looking almost brown. Ais' was compleatly darined. Even if she went throgh an hour long marathon using her powers as the only way to move she woudn't feel this drained. It was the first time she had no Dream Energy to speak of. The side effects were obvios as Ais herself became transperant. She was mostly visible but still see through.

It all happened in a moment. The shop keeper was alarmad and immediatley threw a brown marbel at Ais. The marble disolved and found its way into the kitsunes body. Immediatley after her form stabilezed, she was no longer in danger of colapsing. The woner breathed a sigh of relief. "Now now. You must be carful miss. Dream Creatures depend on Dream Essence to exist. It is not an exageration to say that it's their life force. Although you won't die by doing it once, doing it every day would finish you off. Ayi, ayi, I hope I made myself clear." he took a moment of pause and continued. "The marbles you created are worth 100 essence. They are the smallest form of currency. You have 10 in yout hands which makes it 1000 essence in total. Not bad for a first try. Over time you will become more proficient in this and as such you will be able to make more coins of greater value. But try to not extort yourself."*

4. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (When she was transparent)
    Looking at her hand she was not alarmed and found it quite fun feeling that it looked somewhat cool.

(After the marble)
    Hearing the merchants words she was at first slightly alarmed, hearing that she only had 1000 dream essence she sighed lightly and just held them in her palm cause she forgot to make pockets on her dress.

VannVann likes this.
  5. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    (off I go. Take care)

6. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Bye bye, you to!)

7. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (( @VannVann would it be alright if I tried switching between a first person view?)

VannVann likes this.
  8. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    (always. Experiment at your own will. My way of writing is a mixture of the two)

9. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *The map wasn't a simple paper with pictures on it. The images and drawings constantly shifted. Although the main land mass remained the same, it was the neighboring islands, continents and even cities and trees which were moving away or appearing. The shop keepr tapped one of the marbles in Ais' hand. The little sphere shrunk for a tenth of its sized. Once the merchant recived his payment, he was more than ready to help out. "This map represents the Mountain and Jungle continent. The land mass constantly changes in Dream World. The neighboring places could easily drift away. It isn't uncommon for even Mountain & Jungle to change places. Thus, unique maps were created. No matter where our continet drifts to, or which land mass drifts over, this map will always show Mountain & Jungle and its vacinety. Be careful becouse if you happen to be on a neighboring land mass and it shifts away the map will become useless as it won't show the area where you are."*

10. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking back at the marbles I sighed, quickly changing where I put my attention to look at the map, not completely understand what the merchant said I just looked at Alan again.

VannVann likes this.
  11. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *Perhaps too busy comprehending the knowledge, the short boy hadn't looked at his companion. Rubbing his chin, he spoke in a puzzled voice "So, to have a compleate map we will first need to buy the map of every land mass?"
    The merchant nodded "Indeed. Unfortunatley I don't have all of them, only the Mountain&Jungle."
    Alan fallowed with a well though question "But, if the land constantly chnages postion, then the four direction will be offset. I imagine that the place had rotated itself by now."
    "Aye, indeed. That's why I brought these tools. They should help you find a direction. The compass for exmaple always points towards the nearest city."

Through this whole conversation, the Earth Spirit had been onserving Ais from the side.*

12. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glancing around the shop again I felt that it seemed somewhat mysterious though this is most likely because it’s my first time in one. Feeling a gaze I turned to look at the earth spirit, not wanting to interrupt the conversation beside me I tilted my head.

VannVann likes this.
  13. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *The shop looked cery simple. It was made out of the dark and aged wood. There was a small window next to the door from which the light poured in. It was quiet. A thick smell of wood and old parchments could be felt. The light in the shop was dim, yet not tireing for the eyes. All of the simple looking shelves had small carvings on them. Once a person noticed these details of the shop, they would suddenly find the shop keepers voice to sound ancient.

At one point in time the merchant had started to explain about the route which leads to the Fish God, a way out of the Dream World. "The office of the Fish God is located in the Nightmare territory. Sometimes deep into it, sometimes on the outskirts. The office constantly changes position. I can only provide you with a Nightmare tracker so you can find your way to the borders. From there, you will have to ask the Reapers to help you locate the office."*

14. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hearing about the real world I quickly started paying attention again, my ears and tail that had been lazily drooping immediately popping up. I quickly looked back down at Alan.

VannVann likes this.
  15. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *Alan wasn't convinced "I know that those things have a hobby of guiding travelers, but is it really ok? Who's to claim that they don't have an agenda?"
    The merchant shook his head "No one knows. But I am afraid that they are the only option you have." He looked at Ais "Miss, have you ever been helped by a Reaper?"
    Alan sneere "Oh she was indeed helped, helped to die! That thing attacked us!"*

16. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Yes, not to die though. He helped me when I almost destroyed the library.” Remembering the two I had met not long ago I smiled.

VannVann likes this.
  17. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *That short sentance.. was too much for Alan to take in. He looked up at Ais, his eyes wide open. He was compleatly mute.
    The owner appeared to be intrigued "Almost destroyed a library? Did you set it on fire or was it the Dream which started to colapse?"*

18. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing Alan’s face I muffled my laughter. “I tried absorbing nightmare and dream at the same time. I think everything started collapsing?” I was somewhat confused and it showed on my face.

VannVann likes this.
  19. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *It was too much! Alan was looking, but he didn't see. He was like a human sculpture.
    The owner of the shop made some 'Aha','so is see' and 'reckless'

In the middle of the confusion, it was only the Earth Spirit who reacted. He floated next to Ais, staring her down.*

20. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing the man appear I reflexively took up a somewhat defensive position and took a small step back, quickly dropping it when I realized. I’m also not entirely sure why Alan is so shocked.

VannVann likes this.