Role Playing Founder of Cultivation

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by VannVann, Dec 25, 2017.

?

Time for Entering 2nd stage

Poll closed Dec 27, 2017.
  1. Keep it at 7 days

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. 6days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 5days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4days

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  5. Do it today at midnight

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    Meanwhile, Ranis when came upon the patch of grass he was already sick of the same scenery. His tail drooped swinging back and forth. "I'm soooo booooreed. Can't I land in a dream with something interesting. He plopped himself next to the patch. "At least this is different!" Beggers can't be choosers, as Ranis diligently worked with what he had. He scooped around the patch of grass in the mud. Making a little mud doll with grass for hair to interact with. Interacting like he would in the real world. He gave it a bit of energy and tried to will it to life.

VannVann likes this.
  2. VannVann

VannVann [Drained] 《Worn Out》 GM

Reading List:
    Link
    *The mud doll didn't react to Tue life force inserted. In the first place this wasn't Ranis' dream so he couldn't make changes at will. But thete was something. A tiny glitter hid in the mud*

3. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    OoC: still thinking about what Nada will do...

Ranis' ears flatened in disapointment that nothing happened. "Dreams are overrated. Humph!" His eyes caught the shiny glimmer as he cleared away the mud around it with interest.

VannVann likes this.
  4. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *Ranis dug through the mud to reach the source of the shiny. What he pulled out was a mud stained golden key. In a moment that Ranis pulled it out, the sift soil instantly started to sink, dragging Ranis along. To make matters worse the grass turned into tentacles and wrapped itself around around his body. It was really gross and slimy*

5. Dawngawser

Dawngawser Something something

Reading List:
    Link
    huh
    I'm here now i guess

6. Dawngawser

Dawngawser Something something

Reading List:
    Link
    *Zhal entered the opening, want to get out the water and get some rest*

VannVann and Haxagen like this.
  7. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ais hummed lightly before glancing at the door. "He has the same problem as you?"

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    VannVann likes this.
  8. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    Nada was already leaping, and perilously clolse the exit. He could panic and force his way out of Goldies security, but his pride wouldn't allow him to just give up and suffer the humilliation. Seeing that the system was setting up for a mass attack, he discarded all of his proxies and focused his entire being on a burst of speed to make it in time.

*If I make it out of this, I'm taking it out on that damn Mr. Black!* Since his predicessor was dead Nada would focus on the next best thing. However, despite his outer resentment. Deeper in his consciousness he reached out to his children, to the Arachnids in the Cursed Forest, to Dual-Moon and her hopless obsessions, and the best friend that silently guarded her, his deepest thoughts were his desires to see the things he had created, and do make and do more, to protect them. Those desires poured out of his subconscious like an ocean. If he made it out, he would stop secluding himself. "Damn Goldfiiiiiiish!" Nada flew towards the exit at his top possible speed.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    VannVann likes this.
  9. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    (First time this GM got shipped by the players.. ehzn this GM finally has some free time)

10. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *Nothing but the faint splashing of water remained in the cave. In one hand Zhal held the soaked bird. The strange light inside the cave looked pleasant, but it made one sleepy. The floor was dry albeit hard. One had to wonder where the exit to this place is*
    *Ais earned herself a pat in the head "Nope. Unlike him, I'm stuck here for unknown periods of time. Can't enter freely and can't exit freely. The shop owner can come here whenever he wants but has to leave or else his real body will die" he stopped talking after that. He didn't want to tell Ais that he risks dying as long he's inside the Dream World. Alan's condition is truly torturous.

The two didn't have much time to talk. Without any warning an earthquake hit the place. The walls of the shop started crumbling, returning to the yellow particles. Even the floor started cracking and revealing a black fissure. It was like the Dream was collapsing*

11. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ais was about to ask what would happen to her body when she goes to the real world but was interrupted by the earthquake. "Alan??" Her voice was tinged with a bit of panic but you could tell she eas asking what was going on.

VannVann likes this.
  12. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (wait what?)

13. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    *"I have no clue either!" From the gradually descending dust answered a voice of a boy. The roof of the shop had split in half, revealing a an equally split sky. The black crack above was slowly healing with the influx of Yelow particles which came from below it - somewhere inside the city. Alan didn't waste much time. The door of the shop had long collapsed. He grabbed Ais by the hand and pulled her towards the streets. Gray dust cloud covered the brick tiled street as far as the eye could see. There were new people and new races around but they were all panicking and running at a certain direction. Since Alan himself didn't know what was happening and was, after all, not a true Dream World resident, he decided to fallow the crowd. Ais was naturally pulled along.* (courtesy of @Viator )
    (ask @Dawngawser )

14. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ais looked around trying to make sure she didn't get crushed, following the crowd would be alot safer if half the people here couldn't crush her by misplacing their feet.

15. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    OoC: @VannVann I am aware that the realms are seperated at the moment, but I have a question... What would happen if, IF Cumulos decided to fire the lightning cannon that has sat storing energy at gaia now? I mean before it could directly destroy, or at least cause a fair amound of damage to the other realms, or people... I'm just wondering, since they can't effect other places like they used too. The cannon has been storing all it's energy for quite some time. I've been thinking of using it, maybe not on Gaia, but say the Cumulos wanted to assault heaven or something? We've never done anything with that, and maybe Cumulos would want to obtain more power to live up to his peoples expectations?... Mostly a part of me wants to fire the cannon! Let's break into the heavens! (I don't know, I'm just being goofy)

Suneli likes this.
  16. Suneli

Suneli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooc: Rip Vannvann died

17. Exitiumm

Exitiumm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OOC: Pat pat

18. VannVann

Reading List:
    Link
    (I live! But my motivation is being constantly squashed by daily life. Also, I am experiencing a burn out)

Suneli, Viator and Haxagen like this.
  19. Viator

Reading List:
    Link
    OoC: I will endeavour to give you a mental and physical Boost from afar! *Air hugs* Anything I can do to strengthen a tired Snek.

Suneli likes this.
  20. HeroBrian_19

HeroBrian_19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooc: Wow this thread died after like months. I honestly dont know where, how or what happened to my character at this point. Pretty sure it just disappeared {POOF!} XD