Looking for Work Free Editor available

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by Contarius, Sep 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Contarius

Contarius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey everyone,

As a long time reader of East Asian novels, I would love to give something back to the community and get more involved. Given that I can't translate, I though that I would at least offer myself up to be a free editor and hopefully get more experience.

I'm a native English speaker and I've got both a TEFL qualification (Teaching English as a Foreign language) and an A at Higher English (Scottish qualification), which hopefully gives me the necessary experience to make a successful contribution. I'm also in the process of graduating university with a BSc in Physics with Astrophysics, so I'm looking for something to do with all my free time.

Luk2048, kenar, Serra and 2 others like this.
  2. nonononononono

nonononononono NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, I am about to finish volume 6 of dark blood age. need someone help me editing the remaining 20 chapters.
    its a non-profit project, so apart from putting your name at the end of each chapter I could not offer you anything else. let me know if you are still interested.
    it is a Post-apocalyptic, alien invasion novel with some fantasy elements.

3. Contarius

Contarius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, I would be delighted to.

I'll pm you my email address, so we can sort things out :D.

4. Luk2048

Luk2048 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Contarius, I'm translating Herbivorous Dragon, a japanese fantasy/comedy webnovel and I was looking for an editor, so please let me know if you maybe would still have the time~ It ought to be about 3-4 chapters a week.

5. Rosescent

Rosescent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In need of a free editor (and in search of work as a translator too) contact me through discord my id ish#9527

6. dirtysoapybubbles

dirtysoapybubbles Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for free editor! It's a modern romance novel, only 22 chapters, short. discord: dirtysoapybubbles#3800