Free nuffies! (if you make the best character)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lychee, Jan 18, 2020.

1. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie::cookie::cookie: This is another nuffie giveaway contest!

In 1-2 days, I will make a contest poll and the winner of the poll will get $1000 nuffies (+jackpot).

Here's the game:

+ + +​

Design the Best Character!

The objective of this game is to create the best character!

Nuffians will vote on their favorite character and the most popular response will win!

Anybody can join participate.

The rules:
    • Respond to this thread, tag @lychee, and include your original character
      • Name: Max 30 characters
      • Description: Max 1000 characters
    • Characters must be original! Parodies of other characters/individuals are not accepted!
    • One submission per NUF user
    • Only the first 30 submissions are accepted before submissions are closed
    • Characters will be sorted in alphabetical order in the final poll
    • Donate @lychee nuffies and it will go straight to the jackpot

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd join in but i kind of have my hands full right now :blobpeek:

3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    @lychee, this might sound weird but give an example would you

AMissingLinguist, imK and lychee like this.
  4. lychee

Reading List:
    Link

@lychee This isn't actually a real submission... I just started typing randomly but it can be as silly/serious/random as you like.

Alastar - Age 233 - Male

Alaster is a wizard who lives in a tower. He likes to make explosive devices as a hobby, and rarely goes outside. The entirety of the country thinks that he is a crazy madman, and the government is afraid that he will blow up half of the continent. Despite the government's repetitive concern, Alaster regularly makes new explosives every day and casts them out of his tower. The surrounding 5-10 kilometers around the tower is a total minefield, and is regularly considered no-man's land. Occasionally, detonations can be heard that set off chain reactions -- killing off large amounts of wildlife and trees. Aside from this, nobody has seen the bomb wizard and decades. It is completely unknown what he looks like.

Character count: 716 characters

5. A5G_Reaper

A5G_Reaper [DCLXVI, sohyee, and iampsyx's cute imouto]

Reading List:
    Link
    • [​IMG]
    • Name: Lychee
    • Description: A slightly morbid fruit, Lychee is known for his/her/its mastery over Polls. It is said that he/she/it consumes information to grow riper, and there's no better source of free information than Polls to arouse the innocent nuffians' interest. There was also an undercurrent of rumors saying that for every Lychee identified, there are thirty others lurking in the unknown. Watching. Waiting. Collecting juicy secrets for the main body to ḑ̵̙̘͔̯̥̘̣̇̃͛̓̊́̍̈̊̔̍ȩ̴̡̟̪͓̭̠͍͓̺͚̾́̅͒́̒̋͠ṿ̵̧̛̺̯͉̻͙̥̩̪̞͕̖̙͉̃̔̊̕ơ̸̘͈̲͙̓̆͒̇̎̂̆͂̍͐͜u̷̢̝̖̭̮̠̥͈̝̝̬̽r̶̛̜̋̓̔͒̓̈́.̸̩̰͇̱͎̹͈̦̤͕̌͋̏̍͘͝ Beware of who you share your secret to, for you'll never know if it's just another Lychee under the mask.
    @lychee you can transfer the bounty by courier as per usual.

6. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    Rejected for the reason that it is a parody! :blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

7. Zomula

Zomula Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Name: Nox
    • Description
    It is said that it can take on the image of anyone. Its favorite visage is that of a slender man in his mid-20's with white hair and grey skin. Despite the many negative impressions that its legends give in reality it has a very easy going personality frequenting brothels as both customer and prostitute, depending on its mood, and mingling with all sorts of races. It's spent its unknown lifespan mastering everything that it can so it is a master at many crafts and has spent time as a bard traveling. It has appeared throughout history as both hero and demon, at times a creator and others as a destroyer. There have been eons where it has just settled down and lived in the forests mingling with elves and fairies and then lived the same length in cities getting into bar fights and even living as a street rat. It has seen great civilizations rise and fall, continents shift, mountains reach the sky and then be ground down to a plain, and yet it still finds that it holds an interest in life.
    @lychee Here's your first real submission.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    blues86, imK and lychee like this.
  8. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww: Thanks! Best of luck!

9. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    wouldn't it be nice to get people to draw what they would imagine their OC looks like and post it?:aww::aww::aww::aww:

imK and lychee like this.
  10. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be if people have the energy for it!

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  11. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    I just woke up and currently half asleep but let's go
    • Name: Alisha Unda
    • Description
    Alisha was born into the stone walker tribe, a group who wandered the vast plains and forests of the Torrens on Gigantic elemental tortoise. Since entering the world newborns of the tribe form a magical link with tortoise eggs forming an almost symbiotic link. The children help awaken the tortoises elemental affinity and allows them to grow. However Alisha was born with a rare constition in which her body could contain magic but was unable to direct and channel it. Luckily for her, the entire tribe was a close knit and caring group so she never faced ant discrimination and was showered with love.
    Her beast partner "aurora" always shared an amazing relationship with her despite being doomed to never grow up. Aurora would always be resting on Alisha's head or hanging on her shoulders.
    Alisha and aurora to discover the world left once they reached their coming of age. They stowed away on a ship to explore the newly discovered continent of Bora which was teeming with unknown and mystery.

Well I wrote whatever came to my mind. I can't be bothered to go through it for spelling mistskes. I'm not sure if it fits the word limit either but oh we'll. I'm going back to sleep. Goodnight:blobsleeping:

12. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol 997 characters. Just barely made the mark.:blobsleeping:

lychee likes this.
  13. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    @lychee

• Name: Jace Windstar
    • Description: Jace winstar is an elemental wind controller, but not a normal elemental controller he controls the winds of annihilation one swipe of his wind is enough to destroy any incoming attack and turn it into nothing. Jace was born healthy, but as his ability was abnormal no one could detect what element he had an affinity with so he was deemed talent-less as they couldn't detect any ability on his 11th birthday an elder from his clan tried to use his position to abuse Jace this led to having overwhelming anger and his first ability outburst occurred and everyone watched as the wind released by Jace disintegrated the elder into nothing, not even the elder's inner energy was able to block it as it was completely useless as he slowly dissipated. after the incident, the clan learned of his astounding abilities and the elders decided to send him away as his rise to power was very much against their interest. later Jace meets his master who has similar ability as Jace, but not as potent this is when Jace learns that his ability isn't just from birth, but chosen by the gods of the elements for those with the highest affinity. his rise to power leads him on an adventure to several planets, and galaxies.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    Arash1, imK and lychee like this.
  14. XenoRaku

XenoRaku 「Punished Lolicon」「Ugly Bastard」「Haunted」「NEET」

Reading List:
    Link
    Here Goes

Name: Drei
    Description: Drei for some reason or the other keeps getting into various troubles since he was young. From the classics like breaking plates and pranks to something bizarre like being summoned to another world multiple times.
    Despite being summoned all he gets are the "innocent bystander" trope and never once was he the "main character" which works for him because all he wanted in life is to live lazily as possible.

i tried

15. Nara9

Nara9 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lychee
    Name: Hamlet, Queen of the Stuffies
    Description:
    A pig-bunny. Adopted child of Anra7777, the two have been inseparable for most of their lives. Nickname is Hamu. Has an irascible personality that is part Miss Piggy, part Queen of Hearts. Holds extreme loyalty (obsessive love) toward Anra7777 and her biological dad, Hamu Papa. (Due to being kidnapped by a witch, Hamu Papa was separated from Hamu and Hamu Mama for a couple of decades, fostering Hamu’s obsession.) Anyone else, other than her adopted brother and sheriff of her kingdom, Pinky, is in danger of rousing her ire and getting their heads chopped off. Has multiple hubbys and boyfriends, although her first hubby, Super Dog, is most important and is the dad of the crown princess Daphne (dolphin) and crown prince Philip (dog). She has so many children and grandkids, she’s lost track of them all. She loathes her youngest adopted brother, Matthias2 (usually known only as “Woof-Woof”), who serves as the sheriff department’s deputy and mascot. Has reluctantly accepted her mom’s hubby.

16. SpearOfLies

SpearOfLies [Lucky Dad][Has a lovely daughter]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm using my favorite OG I made when I was still a kid :blobhero:

Name: Aner (its full name is a bit longer and hard to remember and I don't have much time to search for it:sweating_profusely: it mean something like man made of light and darkness)
    Gender: Canonically male, sometimes I enjoy twist it into a female.
    Description: Aner possess two opposite personalities. Light is kind. He has the ability to absorb other people's pain. He feel piety for all humans. But it's so excessive that it felt like arrogance and it alienate him from connecting to others. He will be the first one to step forward to protect someone. Darkness is selfish. He has the ability to transform his excitement is strength. He is self-deprecating. But he doesn't feel any guilty falling in depravity. He easily understand the dark side of humans and cannot stand against bullshit.
    This two personalities are opposite in everything. In both pros and flaws. The doesn't represent good and evil but both side of the same coin as they both can be good or evil based of how you interpret them even if their base traits are fix.

Anyway time for me to sleep. Don't have more time to write.

Lazriser, imK and lychee like this.
  17. Arash1

Arash1 A Simple Introvert

Reading List:
    Link
    @lychee
      • Name: Arashi
      • Description: Named as such as his birth took place during a heavy thunderstorm. A magic swordsman of the lightning element. He used to be like his namesake with a violent and forceful personality but he endangered someone precious to him thus he hid the storm deep within himself. He is calm now, he calculates everything seeking to redeem himself. Now a seemingly ordinary swordsman few recognize him unless he unsheathes his now plain sword and unleashes his hurricane style swordsmanship, now no longer tumultuous but controlled with accuracy even masters lack. Beware of he of the storm, he who came with thunder, now he comes with lightning.

18. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lychee

Name: Alicia Iris Glace

Age: 18-21 appearance wise, but likely far older (650 Mya since the First Snowball Earth)

Description: Her true name and origins were erased in the Sorcerers Civil War, Alicia Iris Glace was the Witch’s Deer; hence, code-named HEXENHIRSCH by the Anti-Evils Alliance. She had died during the White Plague caused by the Rainbow Sorceress Alice in London. Her reanimated corpse was supposed to be destroyed in the aftermath, but instead survived due to inheriting Alice’s Iris-blood. The real Alice had died soon after killing the Seat of Envy, and her corpse was used in an experiment by the Golden Globe’s Mystic Crowley in revenge against the Anti-Evils Alliance that commissioned her. Magically engineering the original Alicia’s body with Alice’s arcane, he successfully created the horrifying Glace Witch who started the Anthropocene Extinction Event after the Second Personas War. She had almost eradicated mankind by restarting the Earth with a second Snowball. As to why she’s considered 650 Mya is due to the Iris-blood’s deep ties to Persona-element Cocytus first appearance in Blue Earth time.

19. girisuherman

girisuherman ∆ Hiki Bear ∆

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck with chaos @lychee I really want write but right now I traveling, economies seat is suck my leg and neck hurts:blobdead:

20. lychee

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck! >.<

girisuherman and imK like this.