News Free Spirit Stones

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Yowj99, Feb 6, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyne

Dyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can also using the . char as blabla@gmail, bla.bla@gmail, b.labla@gmail is consider the same email address by gmail.

You can also use "temporary" email provider like mailnesia

2. Rokuman_24

Rokuman_24 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah you are right. Well i'm just trying to save a spirit stone for now, but I see some readers that actually have a lot of SS before premium chapter exists.

3. noisypixy

noisypixy Sacatunn que pen, que summum que tun.

Reading List:
    Link
    Or you can make a browser extension that:
    1. Automatically sends the chapters you read (either randomly, or every premium chapter, or whatever criteria you choose) to some Discord server you control (can also be some other thing, but I'll use Discord for this example); then
    2. whenever some user can't read a chapter (either they're out of stones or it's some premium chapter or idk how QI does its thing), make the browser extension fetch its content from your Discord server and put it in the page.
    Hypothetically, only the first person out of the whole "swarm" who opens a chapter would spend their stones. Depending on the size of that swarm, you can add some verification mechanisms like telling "n" random users to send you "x" chapter specifically; you would make them spend some stones, but it should be amortized in the long run.

This of course wouldn't stop QI from shutting down your Discord or whatever, but you could always redistribute a modified extension from some different channel, like a web forum dedicated to novels, for example.

gggo likes this.
  4. gggo

gggo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be great if we have a Nuffie - Spirit Stone exchange here. we could exchange unlocked chapters for 500 nuffies or something.

5. noisypixy

noisypixy Sacatunn que pen, que summum que tun.

Reading List:
    Link
    For that you would need people who'd want to change their own Spirit Stones (valued in real money), for other people's absolutely worthless "nuffies".

libraryrocker and gggo like this.
  6. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno why people keep crying bout spirit stones. You’re no Meng Hao people~

gggo likes this.
  7. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    I used my SS to buy treasures from the pavilion, now I'm using them to rob ppl.:blobowoevil_horns:

8. gorlax

gorlax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just rob them if i want to read

9. Tallion

Tallion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeeah, i get:
    Sorry! The link is invalid / expired (valid for 24 hr),possibly because it has already been used.Please Sign In or Resend Email
    And i did "invite" my other email, made an account, got 50ss on my original one, so i thought that was the problem. I tried creating a third account by inviting from my second account, but i still get the invalid message...

10. Dyne

Dyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try posting in their website, I don’t think QI tech support is lurking i this forum

11. Tallion

Tallion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was trying erowarrior's method of adding a +number before @gmail in my email, i recieved the activation link, but the above message appears every time either on the computer or android.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.