Recommendations Friendship novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by 333, Jul 7, 2022.

1. 333

333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi friends,I want to read friendship novel of two boys without any female romance.Two childhood friends(Boys) who knows about each other well but got separated due to some incidents and later once again see each other and starts to fight with each other like an enemy but eventually solve all their misunderstandings and become best friends once again.
    This is the plot that I want to read.It would be great if they hurt each other and later regret it.If one person is sick the other would voluntarily take care of him even in the middle of a fight between them.
    Please friends recommend me novels,Mangas or even dramas which have the above plot settings.Bromance is also fine.Thank you in advance:)

2. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread makes me remember Hiro and Zero's relationship
    So, those two are characters in detective conan. If you read/watch it, their name may sound familiar. So, in summary
    Hiro used to be a traumatic mute kid (because of his parents being murdered in front of him). He and zero/bourbon/rei are childhood friends. Zero used to beung bullied because he is a mixed race (blonde hair with chocolate skin). They helped each other and become comrade in arm in the police academy. And they also become undercover in the same terrorist organization (black organization / winery)
    I recently read the fanfic about hiro

title : Conan's Toast Does Not Eat Fine Wine

in the original timeline / cannon timeline, hiro supposed to be death and zero hate rye / akai (the fbi undercover), because he thought akai killed hiro. Hiro's death changed zero
    (fun fact from the cannon. Hiro is the one who teach zero's how to cook and zero end up fall in love with cooking. Later, years after hiro's death, zero adopted an abandoned puppy and named it Hiiro. I can smell bromance and BL for miles away)
    So, in this fanfic, Hiromitsu (code name Scotch) didn't die. MC in this novel is reborn into hiromitsu, 29 years before the original timeline. Despite trying to resist the plot, he still end up being zero's childhood friend, and went to police academy and meet his other best friend. In this one, after shooting himself, and confirmed died, he become experimental subject of the organization/winery and miraculously revive (although with side effect). And he meet zero, but zero doen't know him (only the higher up know that hiro/scotch didn't die). Zero thought that mezkal (hiro's new identity) is similiar to hiro, but he doesn't want to tarnish hiro's image and didn't dive too deeply into that
    I love their relationship development, and all the character in this fanfic are really well developed. I think maybe this one is what you are looking for?

333 likes this.
  3. 333

333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot.I will try this:LOL:

Is there any other novels similar to this setting

4. ShadowAscetic

ShadowAscetic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds like Yuu and Mika from anime Seraph of The End... oh I remember that anime Zetsuen No Tempest has two guys fighting together but they got separated in the end, or try reading Black Clover which has 2 childhood friends who ended up in different group in academy then they fight together. As for novel, sadly I haven't found one.

TXHY and 333 like this.
  5. 333

333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there an
    Thank you(y)

6. srrrahim

srrrahim A woman's heart, a needle under the sea

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe try The Founder of Diabolism? *also known as The grandmaster of demonic cultivation (The Untamed is the C-Drama title)
    It is quite popular. The novel is bl, but the c-drama is more into bromance
    It's about 2 childhood friends that being separated by circumstances. And one of the died, the other devastated. The beginning of the novel timeline is years after mc died and then he is being revived by a stranger
    It has a lot of mystery, adventure and problem solving storyline
    They start as enemies, then turn into childhood friends, then turn into enemies again when mc become grandmaster of demonic cultivator, then turn into friend again
    A lot of people love it, so, maybe you will like this too

333 likes this.
  7. 333

333 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this novel so much.It is one of my favorite novels.I have already read the novel,as well as series and also manga.Thank you for this suggestion.It's really a great novel.Wangxian couple are unbeatable.I miss them a lot so I have read so many fanfictions of wangxian:D

8. faxel

faxel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a manga??? !!!!!! (ノ゚0゚)ノ
    Where do you check it out?