LCD From Living In A Shelter To Apocalypse Domination

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Renzy, Oct 5, 2021.

1. Renzy

Renzy 『⚓』『JackOfAllTrades』『7years』

Reading List:
    Link
    Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/from-living-in-a-shelter-to-apocalypse-domination/

Synopsis:
    Two hundred years after mankind’s ultimate nuclear war, civilization no longer exists in the wasteland. There are only barbaric post-chemical laws. Radiation, mutant beasts, living beings, and all kinds of savage creatures have become the biggest features of the wasteland. In an accident, ‘Yu Guo’ was Isekai-ed into a savage apocalyptic world with an eight-year-old daughter beside him. Facing the worst start ever, Yu Guo obtained the ‘Doomsday system’ and opened his own way of surviving in the wasteland!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The starting chapter is like the intro of (A stay-at-home dad's restaurant in an alternate world) where the MC wokes up with a daughter(adopted). You will really cry if you are sensitive but rather than a cooking system he was granted a survival system.

I really like novels with MC with daughters haha.. I'm pretty sure this would be a great novel.

2. Renzy

Renzy 『⚓』『JackOfAllTrades』『7years』

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hate it when a good novel stops updating more chapters.. its been a month.. it should have been good for a waste of time..:blob_catflip::blob_catflip: