Spoiler From Maid to Queen / 하녀, 여왕이 되다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dunnoperson_, Mar 1, 2022.

1. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ASSOCIATED TITLES:
    하녀, 여왕이 되다,
    Maid Becomes Queen
    Author:
    우수빈
    Novel Released:
    Novel Status:
    Completed (130 Chapter + 32 Side Stories)
    Manhwa Released:

SUMMARY:

Eureinia, who has become the king's lover, wants to play and eat for the rest of her life,
    but ends up having her head cut off at the guillotine.

But what is this? When she opens her eyes again, she returns to the past, and she vows that her life will never be the same this time as before.

While she is trying to avoid the king, she starts to get involved with the workaholic prime minister, Oscar, who is a commoner...

“I like you, Eurenia.”
    “No, wait! Isn't this What?"
    “I will give you all my heart. No, neither body nor position nor fame nor wealth.
    Is that all right, Eurenia?”

From maid to queen, Uraynia's life-changing romance!

Novel (Official):
    Manhwa/Webtoon (Official):
    Soon

Manhwa/Webtoon (Official - English):

Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
    DOHere, layyu, hongmeowpanda and 2 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    DOHere likes this.
  3. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link
    Female protagonist: Uraynia.
    - She is a maid with a dream to somehow become a happy life who plays and eats. She meets the king by chance and succeeds in sleeping with him by seducing him. She wants to enjoy her life as a king's mistress but she's executed by the queen's fatal conspiracy. She's returns to the past, as a result of some sort of incident, she becomes entangled with the prime minister, Oscar, and feels that the life of freedom is far away.

Male protagonist: Oscar.
    - A workaholic from commoners. He's prime minister and he wants the FL to become her queen but the FL didn't accept it at first because she thinks that she's not good and capable like him...

4. Reiujii

Reiujii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is not harem right?

5. Nikibunny

Nikibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No lie I feel like aspiring to be a mistress is dumb but spoilers please.
    Hopefully she hmgets smarter cause there is already a queen and she and the king are married . Period

6. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  7. Mandassi_

Mandassi_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please

8. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers....

9. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol so her goal was to become the side chick??? Hell nah.. sadly, I HATE the fl. What kind of hoe r u to have that goal.. I get that she wants to live comfortably, but there must be some other way..
    ugh, hopefully there's gonna be more spoilers that makes me want to continue this especially since I love the art.

Chunin, ariane09, layyu and 6 others like this.
  10. bravelylove

bravelylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I only have early story stuff, but it looks like the mc has a difficult life coming from poverty. She eats leftovers and sleeps with rats and the only way people of her standing escape is by finding a lesser noble with a lot of money. When she was given the opportunity in her past life because the emperor invited her to be his concubine, she was happy she could eat delicious food, sleep comfortably, and even have hobbies. The love of the Emperor seemed only second to that. Don't know much about the Emperor, he could always be a scumbag who plays around with whatever concubines he likes and leaves them at the mercy of his wife when he gets bored, or he could be someone who was forced into a relationship with the Empress and she knows he would be looking for love elsewhere. She obviously doesn't have a lot of pride in being a mistress, but she feels she doesn't have a whole lot of other options in life as she was sent back to the past to the exact moment the Emperor already noticed her, so now the Empress is having the other maids beat and harass her for even showing her face around the Emperor she didn't even mean to.

It sounds like an interesting premise and I hope we get to see her grow. I know some people hate the "mistress" concept but it is understandable. Most women back then didn't become a powerful man's mistress just to mess around and destroy a relationship but in a desperate attempt to escape their situation, knowing they wouldn't have the full legal protections a wife would have. I hope we get more politics than romance though.

11. Kimjinyoung

Kimjinyoung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the emperor remember his past life and will regret his past action or not ?

Tt123 likes this.
  12. Siyasingh

Siyasingh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is male lead???

13. Merumeruni

Merumeruni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oscar the prime minister

kaedeyuuki and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  14. Kimberly07

Kimberly07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you mean she is Trashta? ‍♀️

15. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo.... They all suck?

Bibidia likes this.
  16. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely not that strong of a starter chapter. Just saw the manhwa but seems like MCs motivation isn't to be a side chick but a better/carefree life, so if the ML is Oscar/PM, how does her being queen relate to this?

17. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh it’s good to have POV of a mistress. I’m not trying to justify her behavior but guys, concubines literally used to be normal and honestly I would’ve done the same as her. Y’all acting as if y’all wouldn’t try to come out of that poverty and live as a maid for the rest of their lives. I’m only saying that her past live behavior isn’t that bad, like y’all make it out to be. It’s not like she was a white lotus bitch?? Also I do agree that she’s stupid for trying to be a concubine again but I do understand why she wants to do it :blobwoah:

18. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like a Rashta POV story lol

19. bravelylove

bravelylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. I don't know the extent of it tbh or how bad the Empress is. Given she has basically outlawed even having your face exposed to the Emperor I already find her less sympathetic than Navier, but if any sort of concubine/mistress character is annoying to you I don't think you'll like it. I just hope the MC isn't as stupid as Rashta. Rashta isn't annoying to me because she's a concubine personally, but because is too rash and makes too many enemies. There is no reason for her to attack Navier and her friends except pride and misguided attempts at self preservation when she already has a secure position, as well as excessive lying. This MC though is someone new who also doesn't act as childishly so far, and I don't think the Emperor is the main male lead to start with.

kaedeyuuki, twilight_123 and Kiraa like this.
  20. Kimberly07

Kimberly07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was blind by luxury and jealousy that she is the responsible of their deaths. But becoming a concubine for the Emperor already have a wife isn't that called cheating. If the emperor didn't love his current wife then why he treated her like trash and act he didn't care if she was dead or maybe the Queen is thirsty for power that she married him for power to gain control the whole kingdom. I don't know for sure if she doing this for her selfish reason or she is just simply tool for her family.

Um I really don't read the novel yet but my prediction were already like this XD I think I've judge too much.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022