Spoiler From Now On, Romance / 이제야 연애

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Summary:
    Sisters Ju-eun and Hye-jin lived a miserable life. After the death of their mother, their 'father', who had always been absent from their lives, suddenly appeared. Hye-jin, the older sister, agreed to his suggestion: if one of them joins the 'Daesung Group', he will rescue them from their poverty-stricken life. However... three years after entering 'Daesung Group', she dies in vain. This left Ju-eun struggling with despair at her helplessness in preventing her sister’s death.
    But then, she gets a new opportunity when she is brought back in time and Ju-eun decides to take her sister's place by becoming the daughter of the 'Daesung Group' that killed Hye-jin.
    Links:
    Raws:
    https://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list?titleId=780881&page=1&week=mon&sortOrder=DESC
    English unofficial translation: https://bato.to/series/94031/from-now-on-romance-princess-alliance

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

RAW: https://page.kakao.com/home/이제야-연애/54971047, https://m.series.naver.com/novel/detail.series?productNo=4058792

Summary:

Sisters Ju-eun and Hye-jin lived a miserable life. After the death of their mother, their ‘father’, who had always been absent from their lives, suddenly appeared. Hye-jin, the older sister, agreed to his suggestion: if one of them joins the ‘Daesung Group’, he will rescue them from their poverty-stricken life. However… three years after entering ‘Daesung Group’, she dies in vain. This left Ju-eun struggling with despair at her helplessness in preventing her sister’s death.
    But then, she gets a new opportunity when she is brought back in time and Ju-eun decides to take her sister’s place by becoming the daughter of the ‘Daesung Group’ that killed Hye-jin.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2021
  4. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
  5. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait for someone give spoil

Scapezz likes this.
  6. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Scapezz and jkumi7 like this.
  7. augacutan

augacutan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anne yukimura likes this.
  8. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil who the ML in here is. Since she will take her sister's place in the 2nd TL, will she be engaged to Ji Seon Tae instead?

9. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    from the manhwa cover it seems the ml is someone else

10. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Her sister committed suicide and it seems the cause behind her death was the stepmother and sister.
    Yes, her biological father had remarried and it seems the sister was only taken to avoid a mishap originally meant for the father's current family.

The info is solely based on the summary and comments I read, it may or may not be correct.

Naenia, Eelillya, Scapezz and 2 others like this.
  11. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is Ji-ho, the younger brother I guess.It seems like FL and he have met earlier

Scapezz, Fostofina, rchskzlta and 3 others like this.
  12. malak mahdy

malak mahdy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers

13. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

14. Lunicylle

Lunicylle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleeease

15. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaseee

16. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers..
    Is there anyone who read the novel? I can’t access it cz r15 :blobsob:
    Wanna know how ml comes to know fl

17. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji I-ho, who came instead of Ji Tae-ha, her fiancée, who did not come to her sister's funeral, comforts Joo-eun, and Joo-eun, who was staying at home, died in a gas explosion and then returned to three years before her sister died.

Joo-eun decides to go to a chaebol house to find out why her older sister chose to die in the past.

When Joo-eun goes to a chaebol house, her half-sister Seong-ji and her step-mother Yu-rin Kim meet. It turned out that it was because of the harassment of Sungji and his engagement to Ji Taeha instead of Seongji.

Seongji enjoyed that Ji Tae-ha liked him, and Seongji liked Ji Yi-ho, not Ji Tae-ha, so he brought Hye-jin with him because he needed someone to marry Ji Tae-ha instead of him.

Unlike Joo-eun, Hye-jin had a gentle personality. It must have been difficult for Hye-jin to be bullied by Sung-ji, but she and Ji Tae-ha were engaged, but because Ji Tae-ha liked Seong-ji, she gave Hye-jin her style.

Because Hye-jin fell in love with Ji Tae-ha at first sight, she had a hard time crumpling herself into what Ji Tae-ha wanted, so her older sister chose to die in the past.

Knowing all the circumstances, Joo-eun does what Seong-ji wants in order to get revenge, but Joo-eun, who is not the type to force herself to do what she doesn't want to do, doesn't move
    Like a chess piece that Seong-ji wants.
    Joo-eun finds out that Ji Tae-ho likes Seongji, and refuses Ji Tae-ho not to try to match him.

In the second half, Ji-ho's true identity appears.

Ji-ho and Joo-eun are also back three years ago.
    It was a second chance for Ji-ho.
    Ji-ho liked Joo-eun. But I didn't know how I felt, and I realized it after Joo-eun died.
    So Ji-ho returns, continues to approach Joo-eun and helps Joo-eun.

The number of episodes is not long and there is more cider than sweet potatoes, but the part that Joo-eun can’t lean on Lee Ho was a little long

Seems like Ml knew fl in college and that he reincarnated too

18. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    Nicee...
    I read the latest raw (ch 16) and joo eun just started her job in the company. And she met lee ho too!
    Can someone spoil me what will happen next??

19. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on the first page, naver link..
    I use the apps tho :blobpopcorn_cool:

20. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    So.. about mc & ml
    In ch 18, there's flashback. So apparently they're from the same school! Not sure it's junior or senior high school.
    And i guess the ml is kinda bad boy type, you know, yankee student :blobxd:. But this is from mc's pov.
    mc at that time is gonna put love letter to her sunbae's locker. But suddenly the ml comes and misunderstood her. He thought that love letter is for him, and mc unintentionally said yes. That's purely unconscious answer. He asked her few questions and she answered him "yes.. yes.."
    And that's how the misunderstanding begin :facepalm::blobpopcorn_cool:

(

Eelillya, shugu8rena, Scapezz and 9 others like this.