Japanese Futanari In Love, But Awaked To Make A Harem (18+) (GL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: イケメンに恋する女の子がふたなりに覚醒して性癖がねじくれた結果巨根で美少女たちをドMに堕としてレズハーレムを築く話

Raw Link: https://novel18.syosetu.com/n7042ez/

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up: There's not enough Futanari Smut Stories being translated, and this has a plot to go along with the adult scenes. Another plus is the Main Lead will NTR the Male Characters in a lot of ways in the future. I admired the Author of this story because I agreed with their thoughts on there needing to be faithful Harem Members in Yuri Genre, and they decided to create their own story after not being able to find what they were looking for.

There’s also a scene in the story that touched me in a certain way. The scene has the Main Lead, and one of the current Love Interests watched a Lesbian Movie that has the two leads go their separate paths (One of them even getting married to a guy). The Love Interest seeing this movie clip was sad about modern society, and difficulties in this type of relationship. The Main Lead assured her that she won’t abandon her, and the Love Interest is really devoted.

There are already things set in place that the Author have mentioned in his notes, and comments. It Includes cuckold elements, where the Main Lead “Hero” will sleep the Heroines from the Male Character, and there’s no reverse. The Heroines will not have sex with anyone else beside the MC after having fallen, not even with each other.

The Author also says some Harem Members will get pregnant during the storyline in the future, and Futanari in this world are allowed to marry the same & opposite gender. There will be conflict between Heroines over the MC, and there’s various types of girls appearing in the near future. I personally am excited about MC’s Childhood Friend’s fall since there’s the Older Married Woman “Teacher”, Younger Sister, and Compensated Dating Girl “Blonde Model” already covered so far.

Summary (MTL): A world where Futanari is recognized. However, Futanari is an extension of women, and it’s fertility is significantly inferior to that of general men, and the target of romance is usually men. The Futanari Heroine who overturns common sense, awakens to S and makes many women into special meat urinals to make Onaho Harlem.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
    DoomCalibur likes this.
  2. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link