Resolved Futuristic QT

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Nyaa.23, May 29, 2021.

1. Nyaa.23

Nyaa.23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a josei and a heavy read. Translation not yet completed. 1v1
    Female MC got a system that's from a higher dimension. Turns out that she is kidnapped by this guy from the higher dimension to work for him and entering different worlds. One of the guy's customer is a marshal?? Or duke?? (I only remember that he is of high ranking). In the first world, MC is in a zombie apocalypse world and ML is a jerk. MC is weak so she got bullied by the team members. MC mission is to wake up the ML by making him feels strong emotion.
    In another arc, ML is a mafia, MC save ML, ML got interested in MC, they got together, MC got pregnant, MC spilled the tea about ML to the police, police be like : open up!!, ML got arrested, ML escaped and shot MC because he was heartbroken that she betrayed him.
    Later in the story, it's revealed that MC was a writer and was writing a book when she transmigarted to the 1st world. The guy tricked her into staying in different worlds and keeping her body inside a container. Even MC's name that we know is actually her character's name from the story that she writes.
    The ending : ML finds MC, MC is way heart broken and kills the guy, MC is free, MC go on a healing journey.

More info:
    MC failed the 1st world, so later she transmigarted back and this time her character is powerful. She got ice and water ability. The team members treat her differently and way better than the 1st time.
    After ML woke up from his coma, he forgot about MC, so MC continued working in different worlds that feels like thousands of years. She made friend with the guy's human-like program but he died in the end when he tried to help MC escape from the guy.

2. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
    Even more info:
    I read this in mtlnovel. So I have just skimmed through mtlnovel under the josei tag but didn't find the novel. I swear the photo of the novel is the one that have been used multiple times in other novel ( for example: female lead have no cheats, it's that kind of overused photo). The novel that I didn't check fully are the ones who have 'female lead, villain, male lead' in the title.
    1st attempt of escape: MC have just finished a world, MC asked the guy to release her into the real world for a while, the guy agreed, MC woke up in an airship, MC seduced the guy, the guy fell for her, MC realized that they are in a false world, MC killed the guy, the guy died in the world and woke up in the real world.
    About the guy:
    He is a high level programer that workd illegally, so his job is illegal because he needs a soul from lower dimension to be inside the world that he makes. The ML (duke or marshal??) Is in a coma, so his assistant contacted the guy to wake him up.

4. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
    Even more, more info:
    About MC's only friend, so he's the conscience of the airship and he's very gentle with the MC. He's the only one there for MC during her capture. He helped MC to protect her real body and he helped her escape. During the escape, the siren warned the programer guy and the guy diactivate him. Technically, he's 'dead' now with no memories of MC. I shipped him more with MC tbh.
    About MC and ML first meeting in the real world, so ML lost his memories and his assistant made an agreement with the programer guy to not tell him about MC. During one of the mission, MC managed to get into contact with another soul from the real world and he gave her some of his inheritance. ML memories got triggered and he asked his assistant about the time when he was in a coma. ML managed to remember MC but at this point, years have passby. For the MC, it have been hundreds even thousands years because she live insidee the fake world.
    MC managed to escape, the friend died, ML met MC, ML asked if MC remember him, MC goes : who r u?? ... Oh you're that guy, some time passed, ML asked MC to be his gf, MC was like : the us in that world are fake, now I'm finally free but my only friend is dead and I'm devastated. Then, she took the airship and left.

5. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
    More, more, more info :
    Dying planet arc
    MC knows that ML have parent issues as in daddy and mommy issues, so she planned to use that info well. She made the next world a dying planet with few resources and she act as the mothee for ML. MC also made the ML to have memories of the first world (zombie apocalypse) while having a baby body so he could only rely on her. ML finally open up to MC and even kill to protect MC. The planet have airship leaving it and people want to ride it to have a better life on another planet. But here's the catch : it's expensive. MC made it look like she abandoned ML and ride the airship. Before that she also beat him up real good and broke his arms and legs. We stan a strong independent ✨queen✨

More, more, more, more info :
    Why MC failed the first world
    Lemme start about how ML is treating MC, let's see, while being 'together', with MC, ML slept with another woman because apparently the type of woman that he likes is the strong independent type. This led to MC working hard to make her abilities stronger. Oh yeah have I told you that ML invited MC to the team as a wh-ore because MC looks good and her abilities isn't enough to protect her.
    So after the cheating incident, MC managed to be together with ML, then zombies starting to get crazy and stronger. During a fight, ML use MC as a human shield. How could he do that??? Well, ML have a space ability that could apparently transport a human body. MC failed cus the world is finished and ML doesn't have any fluctuations to wake up.
    God I hate him so much, easily one of the hated ML in my list. I'm not even sure why I want to find this novel.

The 'second' first world
    Later in the story, MC go inside the first world again. The difference this time is that she is more powerful, she still have the same abilities (ice and water) but this time, she could pierce a person body using ice, make an arrow with the ice, beat a plant user by sucking out the water from the plant (duh). Anddd this time, ML invited her to the team as a team member that is responsible to go find resources. She also stay in the same floor as ML. Her room are better than the first, she also made friends with the other women there.
    Some women who works there want to be stronger cus they don't want to sleep around anymore. MC ask them some questions like do you want to be stronger, what would you do if you're stronger and stuff like that. After that, the person stats will be max (at this point, MC is more or less a game admin/moderator). MC's IQ improved a lot cus she is smart enough to have a worker agreement with ML that stated, she could stop working for ML anytime. She also befriends an ability user and make him stronger (max stats cheat).
    Fyi, ML team is in a bad relation with the military. MC become famous with how strong she is, some put her in the same level as ML. A guy from the military got interested in her and want her to join the military. ML starting to doubt MC. Then winter came, it was worse than last year's winter. MC already made preparations wayy beforr and gave away some clothes atc to the civilian at the survivors camp.
    Now stay with me, this action of her shakes the politics at the camp, which is a big no-no. ML doesn't trust MC anymore. MC be like : idgaf, imma use the max stats cheat to the weak survivors with no ability that want to be stronger. This changes the social, economy, politics, stuff that is important in a human society. People called her a saint and ML hate her I guess.

6. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg y'all this is starting to look like a spoiler thread.
    Lemme explain the ending to wrap things up.
    So MC friend (the conscience of the airship) helped her escape by blocking tge warning system of the airship. When MC was running away, the programer guy got alarmed and shut down the airship. By doing so, the conscience of the airship disappear. At this point, MC have learnt a lot from the different worlds that she went, her soul level is quite high. They battled off and ML came with his assistant ig?? The assistant tried to calm things down, key word : tried. MC took his gun and shot the programer guy in the head.
    During the last chapter, ML helped MC deal with the inheritance thingy that MC got from one of the customer. MC took the inheritance and airship and flew to the horizon never to be seen ever again.
    MC didn't ended up with ML. I don't think she ever liked him tbh. More like, she's been using ML to gain her freedom. She said so herself, at the dying planet arc, she use hypnosis (so ML is obv still a bby at that time, MC whispered to him stuff like : kill ..., U must kill him etc during ML's sleep. Think of it as MC telling a lullaby but different) to make ML hate and have a killing urge whenever he saw the programer guy.

7. Nyaa.23

Reading List:
    Link
    While looking for another forgotten novel, I came across the novel!!! Truly a blessing in disguise.
    Strategy to Capture Men

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball likes this.
  8. aurash45

aurash45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i might jst check that out:cookie: