LCD Galactic Dark Net

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Little Dragon, Mar 22, 2016.

1. craBebe

craBebe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    stupid site always going down. DAMMIT!! I need me some GDN!!

2. XaaaCi

XaaaCi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the cache of the chapter?

3. tsuki_hana

tsuki_hana 『Legendary Slob』 『ISSTH Eccentric』『Half-Fujoshi』

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn whyyyyy is it like this. I need my GDN fix!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

4. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cant find the cache for 108.2 since there's not one
    if you prefer to read it at the site: here

Galactic Dark Net Chapter 108.1
    Chapter 108: Flagship and Slave Trade (Part One)

Han’s meteoric rise and his achievement of the championship place at the exploration event was astonishing. During the giant cocktail party after, he had a very pleasant conversation with Prime Minister Doyle.

“Han, you have to consider carefully. We, the Mang Republic, are one of the 12 permanent management countries in the Milky Way Alliance. Our powerful national strength is not something Earth can be compared to. Stay here with me, and I guarantee that you can have the best resources and top tier benefits.” Doyle drank with Han as they talked about the proposal of inviting Han to join the Mang Republic.

What was most precious resource in the Milky Way these days?

Of course it was the talented youth.

When Han carefully described how he snuck into the core infrastructure of the A-19 relic, how hard the battle was, and how he ultimately destroyed the base, although the vast majority of the plot was purely made up, the story was excitingly told and he got Prime Minster Doyle really hooked and entertained.

Soldiers were also divided into different categories, and Han was the type that has been tested in combat. So many talented espers died in A-19, and he was among the few that survived, so even idiots could tell that Han had skills that were superior to others.

And he was totally different from the soldiers that were made in training rooms. Han was forged on the battle field. Before the event, no one even knew about Han. But after the event, who still haven’t heard of Han?

So, it was very natural for Doyle to hope that Han stayed in the Mang Republic.

The 12 permanent management members had vast amounts of land, accounting for almost one-third of the entire Milky Way, and they also had the most abundant resources and best environment.

Each year, the Mang Republic discovered large numbers of new relics, so it needed a lot more soldiers with the exploring experience to help the Mang Republic activate and explore these relics.

Han has the unique Void End ability and plenty of real combat experience. Particularly how he sneaked into the gene factory on his own and destroyed it, it has never been done before in the entire Milky Way. Doyle really hoped to borrow Han’s successful experience to help his country explore more relics.

Han smiled, “Prime Minister, no matter how small Earth is, it’s still my home. Now that my home country is in a difficult situation and it’s also been eyed by many powerful countries, even if I stay I wouldn’t feel at ease. So, I still need to ask the Prime Minister to rescind the order.

Doyle slightly nodded his head and said as if it’s not a big deal, “You are talking about the “Sally Empire colonizing Earth” issue right? Don’t worry about it, with me here, they can keep on dreaming. Permanent Management countries have veto power. In addition, you are also the winner of this year’s Milky Way Meet, I asked some other colleagues and no one agreed to let Earth turn into a colony.”

“The A-19 is now a safe relic, and we, the Mang Republic, can take the bigger share of the benefits from it, and the other 11 Permanent Management countries will all benefit as well. This is all because of you and no one will forget.”

“I must thank everyone’s support.” Han suddenly changed his tone and said, “Although Earth can temporarily avoid becoming a colony, but as long as Earth does not become powerful, then I won’t feel at ease. So, Prime Minister, please support my decision to go back and construct my home.”

“I can promise that if the Mang Republic needs me anywhere, Prime Minister, don’t hesitate to ask me and I will for sure provide my strength.”

Doyle nodded slightly, since Han already said that it won’t be convenient for him to say anything else. Although Han refused to join Mang Republic, the words he said still made Doyle very happy.

Pan Yulin, who accompanied Han by his side, gave him a hint with his eyes, and they saw Mode and Levi walking towards them and wearing a malicious smile.

After simple greetings, these two sat down on the same table, and Levi opened his mouth, “Sally Empire and Earth Federation are both in the 57th Galactic district. We are all neighbors, brother Han achieving success is also the honor of us 57th district as a whole. It’s definitely something that need to be celebrated.”

Mo sneered and continued Levi’s words, “But aside from celebration, we still don’t know what time Earth Federation intends to open the B-class relic, I’m very looking forward to it.”

Han knew clearly, how Mode was not looking forward to the rise of Earth. He was clearly looking forward to Earth being destroyed when the monsters of the B-class relic floods out. There was a little riot at the A-class relic and it was almost enough to kill all 10 thousand talented espers. B-class relics were also very dangerous, and with Earth’s current strength there was no hope that it can be conquered.

Levi said, “In the Milky Way, there aren’t a lot of B-class relics so they are very precious, and now the whole Alliance is waiting for Earth to excavate this B-class relic. The Sally Empire is still Earth’s neighbor no matter how you look at it. If necessary, we will definitely fully support Earth to explore their relic themselves.”

Han frowned. After talking so much, these two guys were still just waiting to see Earth screw up.

According to the Milky Way Alliance rules, A-class relics were way too terrifying, and whether it should be explored will be based on a long-term plan. However, once a B-class relic was found, the Alliance will urge the possessing country to excavate quickly, and if they don’t have the ability to excavate, then the relic should be handed to the Alliance as early as possible.

So, for those weak countries, a B-class relic was not a benefit but a curse.

As for the joint development plan with the Sally Empire, then it was even less desirable. At that time, the Sally Empire will just take away the majority of the relic output and Earth would end up doing the work but getting barely anything in return.

Perhaps not liking to see Levi and Mode so aggressive, Doyle said in a deep voice, “Han, if you guys have difficulty exploring the relic, you can ask us the Mang Republic for help. A mere B-class relic, it would be done if we just send you guys a legion.”

Han smiled and saluted to Doyle, “Thank you Prime Minister for your good intentions, but this time we want to try exploring this site on our own. No matter how small Earth is, it’s still a sovereign country after all. If we always rely on others, then when will we ever grow up.”

Doyle hesitated for a moment, and then gently nodded his head and didn’t say anything. It was Pan Yulin that slightly jabbed Han with his elbow, rejecting Mang Republic’s help. Pan Yulin thought Han might’ve gone a bit crazy.

Mode and Levi’s eyes lit up, and Mode said in a deep voice, “Mark your own words, you little Earth have to explore B-class relic on your own.”

5. aerowjames

aerowjames Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't open the site some problem with cloudflare.

6. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    Reaaaaallly hopin' they don't start making a habit of splitting those chapters, as they both made for some short ass reads. I understand not having 2 chapters translated for the day when you're supposed to, but shit, splittin' chapters leads to a slippery slope.

7. Ninth Mountain

Ninth Mountain Bezgranichnyy

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, this reaction chapter is kinda anti-climatic. Is was hoping for more.

Where's the reaction of the people on Earth when he was declared as the Champ?!

UnknownSaint171 and Hattorisan like this.
  8. Deante

Deante Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want the ye girl reaction

UnknownSaint171 and Hattorisan like this.
  9. noodletowntranslated

noodletowntranslated Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello there, this is cucumber strips, im just clarifying that we arent splitting chapters to meet release goal, we are just doing it whenever a chapter is 2k words and longer so that the editor can start working on the first half right away.
    For example, if someone donates 50$ for a bonus chapter and the next chapter is 2k words plus, we will release that bonus chapter in two parts as well, but they will still count as one.

Evertime likes this.
  10. FernwehDesu

FernwehDesu 『 The one who's reading this is an idiot 』Teehee~

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, what? Seriously~~? I didn't expect this~ Ohmy, he's back~~

11. ntqz

ntqz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Those twists! This is getting good.

12. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there some sort of international language or does everyone know chinese.
    there are even tribes that he cannot understand.

13. Ninth Mountain

Ninth Mountain Bezgranichnyy

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a universal language

14. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there said they got Milky way language at start ?

15. EienMugetsuTensho

EienMugetsuTensho [Avid Reader] [C#, C++, Python Programmer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 113: White Face Devil, Han Wu!
    Han nodded, “Teacher, you didn’t remember wrong, his power is Celestial Dominator.”

Pathless became a little excited and said, “That’s the strongest flying descent ability! He can perform intergalactic travel with just his flesh body, and be able to fight flying dragons with his bare hands! After all, he’s the 9th ranked genius in the Milky Way Meet a decade ago.”

“And Ke Lake still had a staggering growth rate. A decade ago, he was an intermediate 5-star esper, and he was already ranked 9th among the young warriors in Milky Way. And now the Ke Lake at a high level quasi-warlord will be an opponent even feared by warlords!”

“Aside from that, Earth still has Long Chuan. His power is equally terrifying, top tier source energy fantasy descent, fantasy celestial dragon! A few days ago when I was chatting with Old Black, he said that with the condensed crystal and blood seep you mailed to him, he can possibly help Long Chuan fully recover, and maybe even let his level go up a level, and at that time it will be a penta-eyed dragon!”

“Plus you the little devil, must say, your little Earth planet really have a lot of talents, and I really look forward to seeing the planet’s future.”

Han also felt very proud, it seemed that Earth’s luck finally changed and everything was full of hope.

At this time, someone knocked on the door. Han closed the real-time communication channel with Pathless. He opened the door, and it was Ke Lake.

“Everything has been prepared as you said, most of the soldiers have had their gene lock lifted, and now everyone’s in the warehouse.” Ke Lake said to Han.

“Then we will head over together now.” Han nodded and said.

Closing the door, Han and Ke Lake went to the warehouse together. Since Polo class ships were cargo ships, 150 thousand alien race all living at the warehouse didn’t seem crowded, and there was also a lot of food and water for everyone to access freely.

Han told Ke Lake to lift these alien race’s gene lock, at that moment everyone was very confused. For many years, the aliens were arrested by humans, and were sold as slaves. Even the alien race themselves have become accustomed. But now, Han bought them but didn’t put locks on them? Why?

Smiling, Han gestured everyone to quiet down, and said in a loud voice, “Maybe you all don’t understand why I lifted the gene lock for the majority of people. The reason is simple: I have never seen you as slaves.”

“You know what kind of place is Earth?”

“It’s the Destroyer’s home!” A little girl with a sweet smile said while pointing at Ke Lake.

“Yep.” Han picked up the girl in his arms, found a seat and sat down.

“Earth is the Destroyer’s home, he’s not only a member of the Red Dragon Tribe, he’s also a family member for us people on Earth. So if you think about it, us humans on Earth and the Red Dragon tribe are actually relatives, so I certainly won’t treat you all as slaves, I just want to invite you all to live on Earth.”

Shua~

Han threw a little image-creating ball. The little ball projected out a screen which projected a beautiful documentary of Earth’s scenery. Coast, city, desert, sunset, they are all so charismatic. As a native that was born and raised on Earth, Han felt full of pride towards his home planet.

“Everyone saw, right? Earth is a very beautiful planet. When we land, the federal government will make arrangements for everyone here in terms of housing and careers, the children will all have a place to go to school, it will be way better than wandering in the wilderness on the outskirts of Milky Way.”

“But, will the people on Earth accept us?” A teenager with a ponytail asked.

“Of course!” Han pointed at Ke Lake and said, “You guys don’t have to trust me but you have to trust the Destroyer. He’s a big hero on Earth, everyone on Earth all admire him very much. And since you are the Destroyer’s tribesmen, of course the Earth people will accept you all.”

A solider with an ox nose immediately said, “Destroyer is our Red Dragon tribe’s big hero. Aside from the chief, Destroyer is the most respected person in our tribe!”

Han laughed and said, “That’s why I said, the Earth people and the Red Dragon tribe is simply a giant family, now Destroyer is going back to Earth. you are the Destroyer’s tribe members and brothers, of course you have to go back with him as well, isn’t that right? Obviously you can’t just abandon your own brother Destroyer right?”

“Impossible! We the Red Dragon tribe will never abandon our brothers!” A soldier’s eyes suddenly opened wide and he shouted.

“Since Destroyer’s going home, we will all go back together with him!”

“Yes! Destroyer is our brother; his home is also our home!”

The atmosphere was successfully warmed up. It was actually not that difficult to convince the Red Dragon tribe. After all, they all see Ke Lake as their brother, and Han also called Ke Lake his brother in every single sentence. This way, the Red Dragon tribe people felt that Ke Lake’s brother was also their brother.

As long as they accepted this concept, then taking them back to Earth to settle won’t be difficult.

Slaves will not be loyal by heart, but brothers will follow you forever!

Han invited Ke Lake, Mu Tata, Jimmy, Pinan, these highly respected main characters from the Red Dragon tribe into the dining room, brought food and wine, and they all started drinking pleasantly.

Drinking was one of those things that was best able to deepen the feelings. Not long after, Han began fraternizing with them all together.

“Chief Mu Tata, cheers to you!” Han poured a full glass of moonshine, and raised his glass to Mu Tata.

“We are all brothers, no need to be so polite, drink!”

Although Mu Tata had aged, but he was quite a famous character during his youth. He’s still got that spirit and force, and he didn’t lose to young people when it came to drinking.

“Nice!” Han dropped his glass, but suddenly a hint of sadness surfaced on his face, and he started sighing.

Jimmy was a straightforward guy, he asked curiously, “Brother Han, is there something on your mind?”

Han was a bit troubled, “You may not know, we are all brothers, there obviously won’t be any problem. But on this boat, besides us brothers, there are some soldiers from the Witch race and Heyuan race, I’m worried that they might be unruly after going to Earth and cause damage.”

Pa~

Right after hearing that, Jimmy suddenly slapped the table, and said, “Earth is Destroyer’s home, it’s also our home! If Witch race soldiers dare to mess around, I will kill them!”

Han was just waiting for those words, he hurried and toasted to Jimmy and said, “No need to kill, it’s best if we can convince soldiers from other races to fight for Earth as well. Right now, our home really needs some high level soldiers, even the cunning Witch clan soldiers, if they are really willing to stay on Earth, they can also be our brothers!”

Mu Tata nodded and said, “Yes, in fact, regardless of the Witch clan or us Red Dragon, our lives are all very difficult. Do you know why our Red Dragon tribe have such a high soldier ratio?”

Han shook his head.

Mu Tata said, “Actually, from a long time ago, the natural warrior birth rate for us Red Dragon tribe was about the same as humans, which was not that high. But due to the years of human slaughter, all of the weak Red Dragon members were completely eliminated, so the ones left surviving are all talented ones with elite bloodline. And now, we can see an esper appearing in every ten children.”

“Witch clan, Heyuan tribe, Kui race, their situation is the same as us. If you trust us, then us Red Dragon soldiers can be responsible for monitoring other races and try to convince them of allegiance. As for lifting the gene locks, there’s no need to rush. We will get to know them first and then accept them, and then there won’t be a problem.”

Letting alien rac e to control alien race, that was Han’s desired result.

With a solemn look, Han passed the gene lock controller from Horton to Mu Tata.

“Chief, this is the controller of other race’s soldiers, please help me manage it. If you think someone is qualified to become a warrior of Earth, you can disable their gene lock and give them back freedom.” Han solemnly said.

Mu Tata could not believe his ears, Han actually had that much trust in him. Inviting his race to live on Earth and also letting him control the slaves Han purchased for such a high price, Han really saw the Red Dragon tribe as brothers!

“Don’t worry, since you truly believe in us, then we will obviously live up to that trust!” Mu Tata also solemnly took over the heavy gene lock controller with two hands.

……

“One hundred billion GC.” On the screen, a white-faced man with a scar on his forehead gave a number to Levi.

One hundred billion GC was not a small number. Levi was quite bitter about it, but taking into account how their previous dealings with Earth continued to run into problems, Levi refrained.

“Okay, you want cash or hard currency?” Levi nodded and asked.

The white-faced man with a scar smiled, “Of course I want cash, I will give you a location. As long as your guys send the money there, you can leave the rest to me.”

Pa~

The real-time communication channel ended, Levi reached out for the glass of wine for a drink.

“Sir, this guy is too outrageous. He actually demanded a hundred billion GC before agreeing to take action, is he really worth that much money?” Levi’s secretary, a young man with small eyes and a freckled face started complaining on the side.

Levi swirled the wine glass in his hand, sighed and said, “What do you know. A few years ago there was a Wumu cliff empire in the 23rd star sector, do you still remember?”

Levi’s secretary nodded, “Of course I remember, that country was very unfortunate. Marshal Han Wu and their king had a fall out, and he angrily led troops and massacred 50% of the entire population of that country, burned the king and his family all alive and then left. It was still a big news in the galaxy at that time.”

Hearing that, Levi’s secretary suddenly hesitated, his eyes widened and he said, “Sire, that white-faced man from just now can’t be…”

Levi smiled proudly, “That’s right, that guy just now is Han Wu, nicknamed the White-faced devil. Han Wu and his army can’t be compared to those galactic pirates or raiders; they came from the official military! Their tactics are advanced and their methods are brutal.”

“Although to avoid being chased after the rebellion, he dismissed the majority of his troops for their safety and now is only left with just 20 thousand men, but these 20 thousand men are all elites of the elites! They are currently one of the strongest mercenaries in Milky Way!”

“Let me ask you, who’s the strongest soldier on Earth?”

Levi’s young secretary thought and said, “Nominally it’s Long Chuan but now he’s basically wasted, so currently the number one soldier is probably Han, the champion of this year’s relic exploration event. But it looks like Han hasn’t return to Earth yet, so the most powerful man on Earth at the moment should be Talin.”

“Even if Han makes it back, so what? What level is Han?”

“Beginner 4-star.”

“What level is Han Wu?”

“Intermediate 6-star, quasi-warlord! And those three 5-star generals that rebelled with him that year, Freeman, Luodong, Delicaton, they are all 5-star espers.”

With a look of excitement, Levi then asked, “Let me ask you again, how many troops does Earth have?”

The young secretary said in a deep voice, “Apparently Earth tried their best to set up ten armies, but the only ones that really have the combat strength is just the 1st Legion and the Tactical SWAT team with a little over 1000 people. The other regiments were only formed a few months ago and they haven’t even completed the basic trainings yet.”

“And then how many people does the White-face devil Wu Han has?”

“Didn’t you just mention before? Han dismissed most of his army and kept only 20 thousand soldiers. I think, the ones kept by Wu Han, must be the most elite ones of the Ebony Cliff empire. This gap in strength is simply too big, not to mention the surprise attack, even if it’s an official head-on battle, Earth will still lose their pants.”

Hahahahahaha~

Levi stood up, laughing, “Every time I remember hiring the garbage Lucas gang I feel depressed. If we paid the big bucks to hire the White-faced Devil since the beginning, then we won’t be worrying about it right now!”

“But it’s still not too late. This time I want more than just victory, but absolute destruction! Directly beat the Earth troops to the point of collapse! Then activate the relic and let out the dark beasts to massacre their people!”

Victory was not enough, Earth needs to be completely stomped on!

This clearly shows the extent of Levi’s deep hatred towards Earth.

It was just that Levi still didn’t know. Firstly, although Han didn’t return to Earth yet, but he’s already on his way home.

Secondly, Han was not coming back home alone!

16. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    Huehehe another epic battle~
    I hope it's more epic than previous pirate raid

17. craBebe

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad to hear this, thought you guys were scamming donors. Keep up the good work! My worries have been assuaged, looking forward to the continued reading!

Evertime likes this.
  18. noodletowntranslated

noodletowntranslated Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha ya man dw, Black Bean sauce is a man of honor, he will probably rape me if I do something like that

19. Boon

Boon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, chapter 114. Good stuff. I'm always craving for more GDN. Out of the 40-50 concurrent novels I'm reading, this is one of the few I most look forward to each day. Tough bone Han!

It's too bad that we can't easily have separate discussions for each chapter next to the chapter link on novelupdates. It would be a full replacement for Deddit if that were the case.

20. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the galaxy alliance is going to get steamrolled. The real challenge is going to be the dark net denizens. The strongest people are level seven and the mc is top level 4 after a few months. Is there even a challenge outside the dark net?