Chinese Galactic Overlord feeding log 银河霸主饲养手记

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Cabman11, May 22, 2018.

1. Cabman11

Cabman11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: Galactic Overlord feeding log 银河霸主饲养手记
    Raw Link: https://book.qidian.com/info/3576354
    NU Link:
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: it's essentially Star Trek, but with psionic abilities everywhere, and humans in this story are actually pretty fucking awesome and not to be fucked with. Oh and an alien loli god thing.
    Description:
    regular version: I married an alien Lolita. She is the former Galactic dominator. The protagonist started a life of adventure with the Lolita (pet), the most powerful Overlord in the Milky Way.
    Introduction 2: On that day, the juvenile embarked on a journey to the toward the stars and to boldly go where no man has gone before .
    Chuuni Version Introduction: "Noah don't bite me, I can't be eaten!" Lin said with fear

---------
    This is a hard science fiction story And focus is a lot on science with no magical bullshit. Even the psionic abilities itself are relatively scientific in nature.
    And secondly, this story actually takes place in the far future. So the protagonist is actually someone from the future rather than someone who time-traveled from the 21st century, or someone who reincarnated from another world. In fact he wasn't even born on Earth.

About remember what I said about humans being awesome in this story earlier? I meant it.
    Spoiler for human race below
    The human race in the story is the only race in the entire Galactic council, with over 300 races, that has semi mechanized their entire race. In other words, every human being is born with Nanobots in their body.
    And does that make even the most average low-level human super.
    Every human has a built-in supercomputer that they are born with and nanobots to strengthen their body. And also every human is also born with psionic abilities. (Though they're the only race with their entire race capable of using psionic powers, they're not the best at it or the most powerful)
    So every human has the straight equivalent of someone wearing a battle suit, and the processing power to think on the fly. In fact they're thinking speed is so fast, that one second is now considered a long time from their perspective.
    And once the two are combined, even the average human can easily perform bullet time,
    for example, imagine if a crazy alien gunman was firing into a crowd of people, very low chance that anyone would even die. Because everyone would be Matrix dodging and ninja jumping out of the way because they could all track bullets.
    Even if there was something along the lines of a car crash, both of the drivers probably won't die because they would jump out and land on their feet while the car still in midair.

And not to say that other races can't also integrate themselves with Nanobots, it's more on the lines of philosophical issues of why the majority of them don't. And it's not like the other races are weak either. Psionics is thing that just about every race including humans can do. But humans aren't that great at it so they're still like ranked middle in the entire total ranking of races.

So although humans aren't the exact top, they aren't underdogs either like in other stories. They got a firm standing and good reputation in the middle rankings of the Galaxy.

Also to note, because of there modifications, a lot of humans in the story don't even like using their own voices to talk and just use high-speed information transfer to communicate with each other. entire conversations can be had under a microsecond.
    It's reached the point where talking with your mouth is actually a fad now

More or less something like this
    ----------
    Oh and apparently there are Orcs(pig type) in space and humans completely hate them to the point of wanting to exterminate them. For at least tormenting them in their first several hundred years of entering the space Age.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
  2. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dammit, I was going to pick this up until I noticed that it was Qidian

3. Cabman11

Reading List:
    Link
    Should I change the link and pretend it wasn't?

4. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ~_~ wish that would work.

Oh well, I'm sure there's someone who's willing to jump the hoops. The story does touch on some great keywords after all.

5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
  6. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you recomend anything from other than qidian ?

7. Cabman11

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck if I know man. I'm just trying to introduce good shit

Wait, can I just get them to translate this?

8. TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's possible, tho most of the time they let other to translate and get popularity, then snatch it . . . .

9. maharaya

maharaya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    imma bookmarkit
    xxxbiquge vs xxbiquge, more x is better?

10. Cabman11

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Cabman11

Reading List:
    Link