Games on sale that aren't on steam

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by doomeye1337, Feb 1, 2017.

1. doomeye1337

doomeye1337 /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Incubator, the messenger of magic~

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it'd be nice to have a thread where people could update when they know a good game that's on sale that's not on steam, since games not being on steam makes visibility on the PC platform quite limited. Please include the date the sale is up for so people can tell at one glance if a past post is expired.

anyways, to start, from Jan 31 - Feb 8, Heart of Thorns expansion for Guild Wars 2 is half price. Guild wars 2 is a semi-niche action MMO that you can play for free. Heart of Thorns is more or less the "hardcore" expansion for players who want a challenge, given the often faceroll nature of much of the base game. Personally, I loved this expansion as the added pve challenge and the extra modifiability to the classes along with the new class was a very fun experience. I drop and pick up this game like I drop and pick up series on Novel Updates, since it's not a subscription model.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  2. Ged Merrilin

Ged Merrilin Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    http://chrono.gg/caddy
    Daily sale, found it from a youtuber so use that link, probably gives extra cheapness ir something.

3. Rickymex

Rickymex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isthereanydeal.com

Has a large amount of deals to which you can add your Steam wishlist.