Resolved Gaming Recommendations

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by WhiteMoonlight, Mar 17, 2020.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Xcom enemy within.:p I still love it.:D

WhiteMoonlight likes this.
  2. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hitman 2, it's kind of a strategy game if you don't use walkthroughs.

3. xiazixin

xiazixin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Seriously_Misspoken

Seriously_Misspoken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ori and the Blind Forest is great! The story and art are so beautiful, if you're looking for a game to get you back into gaming, I recommend it since it only takes a few hours to beat.

flamingorangesoof likes this.
  5. nyamachi

nyamachi [Chaos Twin :3] [Melo fanclub member]

Reading List:
    Link
    I love playing Foundation, a medieval city builder. I'm also playing Divinity Original Sin 2, Kind Words, and The Council.
    Foundation and Kind Words are more chill, Divinity is more strategic/fun to play with friends, and The Council is more visual novelesque/first-person mystery? They're all fun!

Martialegg likes this.
  6. Martialegg

Martialegg [World's most powerful Egg] [HazyPrecise's Senpai]

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don't have a high end pc (Which I presume that you probably don't from that 4 years gap), PS2 emulator games could be a good start.
    If I were you, I would play anything that catches my eye in the hall of fame/best PS2 games ever.

7. WhiteMoonlight

WhiteMoonlight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

will consider it thanks. an update on the situation. im absolutely drowning in Animal Crossing. It brings me so much joy. id never thought id be into that cutesy stuff but hot damn that is One hell of a well made game.

8. MagneticMagnet

MagneticMagnet Well-Known Magnet

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you checked Subnautica? It's an underwater scifi survival/exploration game with great atmosphere, solid game mechanics and a plot better than you'd expect from a typical survival crafting game. Definitely something from the last 4 years worth at least looking into. The first game that is, the sequel Below zero is still under development and not quite there yet.

As for what I've been playing recently...

-Warframe, the good ol' looter shooter. It can get repetetive and grindy, but that high mobility horde shooting is fun, as is finding new and rare loot.
    -From the depths. Or at least trying to get into that. It's an engineering game with high complexity, as in I've legit had easier engineering courses. 50 hours in game tweaking stuff and another 50+ researching youtube tutorials and I'm confident to build decent vehicles. Not good, decent.
    -No man's sky. Got this one last week on sale and it's been fun. What issues the launch had have been issued and it's a proper game now. The UI/UX is a bit clunky and unintuitive but otherwise the exploration has been engaging.

Two more honourable mentions:
    -Deep rock galactic. A class-based team PvE game where you fight bugs and mine minerals in caves with space dwarves.
    -Total war: Warhammer 2. It fixed a lot of the issues the historical Total war games had with lack of unit variety. All the pegasus knights, wizards, skin wolf squads and dinosaurs really worked wonders to the samey man with a pointy stick - man with a longer pointy stick - man on a horse with a pointy stick shtick, and the factions play differently enough in the campaign mode too.

9. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you want time.burner like MMORPG games try elsword it is great and the best time burner and burning out grinding and never ending getting stronger in game where the top rules and the bottom rise to the top

10. Chuki Yuuki

Chuki Yuuki *lags in reading but keep farming in games*

Reading List:
    Link
    For phone: Fate Grand Order (♡), Arknights, Ragnarok Tale of Eternal Love and Honkai Impact~! Also if you want some puzzle and causal games you can try Homescapes (just don't believe their ads) and Lily's Garden and be frustrated as the levels goes harder!