Spoiler gate of good fortune

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HappyNeet, Sep 25, 2016.

1. HappyNeet

HappyNeet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is MC gonna even meet his earth GF and Sister in future chapter??? spoiler pls. ( ^^)/

2. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Look in wuxiaworld forum.
    And yes he met them when he's powerful enough to travel between dimensions (?) , he takes his sister with him and her ex girlfriend is supposedly a genius , she gets taken as a disciple by some powerful expert (woman.)
    It's what i remember from reading spoilers.

HappyNeet likes this.
  3. DemonKiller

DemonKiller Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, this one time, (can't believe I am saying this but can't help it also) I will help you out here.

Ning Cheng will go back to Earth with the help of a powerful person/demon (the current Volume actually lays the foundation for this) somewhere around 330ish chapter and then meet his previous girlfriend and his sister. A bit of fight ensues and he leaves her finally (on good terms though) but he brings his sister with him. Oh yes did I forget to mention that he also has a puppy with him.

HappyNeet likes this.
  4. HappyNeet

HappyNeet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what about his wife that has been taken by her aunt and the girl he found on temple?

5. NaM

NaM 『♔ Re dell'appostarsi』(The GentleMaN)

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of fight? What exactly happen back at earth?

6. NaM

NaM 『♔ Re dell'appostarsi』(The GentleMaN)

Reading List:
    Link
    Also did he eventually became a Gate of Good Fortune or something like that or is the cycle of unluckyness still not gone?

7. DemonKiller

DemonKiller Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His wife Ji Luofei is his eternal love interest and also the main heroine of the story, in a way their relationship is similar to the relationship of Meng Hao and Xu Qing, the romance is interspersed in the story but it is definitely there, especially whenever they meet up. She is the silent supporter of all decisions taken by Ning Cheng. Although I haven't actually read till the end, but from one of the previous spoilers that I read, she also accompanies him on a killing spree when Ning Cheng's mind finally snaps (Don't take my word for it though as I only read till around the 700ish chapter) but yes, she will always remain loyal and with him till the end.

As for An Yi, the temple girl, it would be more accurate to say that Ning Cheng sees her as his younger sister, though An Yi definitely is in love (one sided crush) with him. She also is quite relevant to the story especially in the later chapters, all I can say is that she definitely is special.

This would constitute as a major spoiler as almost an entire volume, around 50-60 chapters are dedicated to this. I'll only say that it is because she still thinks she is superior to him (as at that point she is a cultivator).

The Gate of Good Fortune is an actual object in the MC's universe that is described around the end volumes of the story. I haven't read that far yet. But it has been mentioned 2-3 times in the chapters that I have read, but suffice to say it is actually a major plot point in almost all the stories written by the author. Truthfully the Gate of Good Fortune is something that is common to universe of three of the works, including this one, that the author has written (One of which, the latest one, is still undergoing with around 300-400 chapters already and was started a few months back after he finished with this one). As to why this particular object has appeared in the different universes created by the author, it is something that is still highly debated in the Chinese forums.

8. nikomaru

nikomaru 「Will of the Newtype」「NullPointerException」

Reading List:
    Link
    what happened to Tian Mu Wan? will she receive face smacking?
    cuz she suddenly pop-up in higher realm and acting high & mighty (again)