Forgotten Title GB novel with an ancient princess that transmigrated to the modern times

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Kauvnsanhr, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Kauvnsanhr

Kauvnsanhr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if i remember correctly the MC's name was Liu Man and the ML's names was probably something close to "Yan Zhe" idk if i remember correctly but when she first transmigrated the og's family was in a tough situation becs og's father got into a car accident and accidentally killed someone. the mc and the ml meet i think while the mc was buying cat food? and then she consults with that 'oh yeah my cat hasnt been eating much lately do you know what could be the problem?' oh and the ML is vet too i forgot to say that earlier but yeah. later on she goes abroad so she can um be the official seller of the authentic cat food thingy. oh and shes good at playing the guqin and she can write cool scripts, she also did live selling at the dirst few chapter (shoes only) and then she got the title hanfu goddess. oh yeah she also acted in a movie. thats all i remember about it TWT if you have read something familar to it plz drop the title iwi

2. seemanta

seemanta ţɦɛ ʏօʊռɢɛsţ ɮʀѧţ ɨռ ţɦɛ ɦօʊsɛ

Reading List:
    Link
    The rebirth of the famous cyber star? Or something like that.

Kauvnsanhr and novem like this.
  3. kiryn

kiryn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link