Recommendations Gender Equality

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by TheImperfectGirl_994, May 22, 2019.

1. Dyne

Dyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. TheImperfectGirl_994

TheImperfectGirl_994 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, I know the struggle...

3. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Molting the Mortal Coil. Not exactly what you're asking for, but what I suspect you're looking for. MC is an ordinary guy who "transmigrated" (took over someone else's body) into an outer disciple of a local bigshot clan. Clan gets destroyed due to the Young Master killing a kid in the street, and MC survives the purge only to get hunted down. A SIGNIFICANT WHILE later in the story, MC joins a sect and makes friends, most of whom are male. He then starts up a business, funded and managed by an obese female. Most of the story does have the MC on his own, and focuses on the MC alone, but it does still have the MC build up friendships with both genders, and doesn't have females falling over his appearance and power, nor guys hating him just because he's in the wrong place at the wrong time.

5. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    You're asking a lot there. None come immediately to mind for me.

You probably are reading too much yaoi though :blobcheeky:

6. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    You're reading CN,JP or KR webnovels, what'd you expect? Instead of bros MC gets only hoes, typical wish fullfilment crap.
    Even in fanfiction which is much better written if you know how to look for it, it's harem shit again for the most of it.
    Try finding something out of NU here https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/other-websites-for-fiction.8195/