LCD Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Starvenus, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Alsooo this novel has a translated manuha with same name now!!

2. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently reading this one and I'm still in chapter 1324. Anyways thanks for spilling some spoiler hahaha. Can't wait to read it all.

3. Bhabna

Bhabna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please spoil about Gu Ying?
    And what happened to the black cat who accompanied Wu Xie??

4. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s been quite a while since I saw someone mention it so this might not be exactly right, but apparently Gu Ying is the son of someone from the upper realm-possibly the god of destruction or whatever his name is. It was either that or he was also reincarnated like JWX, not sure which but I think it’s more likely he’s just the kid of someone from the upper realm. I think they also mentioned that unfortunately JWX spares him in the end for some reason, possibly even saving him after his body got possessed by someone else. As for the cat-I don’t think anyone ever mentioned it going away so it’s probably still there, just tucked away for safe keeping since it isn’t exactly anywhere close to JWX’s combat level at this point and if it gets injured so does she/SPOILER]

Bhabna likes this.
  5. Bhabna

Bhabna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

6. Mindawt

Mindawt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me if Jun Xie was able to save Wu Yao after her fight with the girl who kidnapped him? Or what happen during their fight?

7. springlady

springlady Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jun WuXie did manage to save Wu Yao. After JWY got kidnapped, Jun WuXie trained hard together with the night regime and at the same time, familiarized herself with dual rings. When Luo QingCheng arrived at the lower realm, Jun WuXie cornered her there, destroyed her looks and imprisoned her in a place full of mirrors as a form of torture (since LQQ loved her looks)

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  8. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey , so what happens in the end ?

9. Mindawt

Mindawt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. Is it during when she declared war with the first realm. When did she save him?

10. springlady

springlady Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. She declared war against the Upper Realm, thus, the reason why Luo QingChen came down to the lower realm. I don't remember what deal the two of them made but LQQ brought WuYao down with her (who was shackled and sealed). When the battle started, Jun WuXie activated an aray that made people from the upper realm lose spiritual power, giving the lower realm army a landslide victory. While on the other hand, JWX fought LQQ and two top 10 experts then freed Wu Yao. The scene when they met again was cute

Mindawt likes this.
  11. springlady

springlady Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The end of the book?
    Jun WuXie obtained the powers of the gods that the Lord killed. She became a God, removed the Life & Death worm from WuYao. Then fought the Lord. Gu Ying who followed JWX as she got her powers, also received some, which got absorbed by the Lord (as he was a part of him). The lord threatens Jun WuXie with Wu Yao's real body, thus Jun WuYao destroyed it at the same time killed himself. Jun WuXie was brokenhearted, then Jun Wu Yao's spirit (as well as ppl from lower realm and her friends and fam) lend her strength which enabled her to kill the Lord.
    After defeating the lord, some God from the Highest land of Gods came down and revived Jun Wu Yao. That random person, is basically someone JWX knew before back when she was God's messenger (which is a past that WuXie doesn't know). He explained that God's who ascended couldn't get down and intervene with what's happening. That's how JWX's soul got there. Anyway, Jun WuXie, Qiao Chu and Co., and Jun Family became Gods and oversaw the world.

Jun WuXie and Wu Yao had a daughter together. And Uncle Jun and JWX's apprentice got married.

The Jun Family was celebrating Uncle Jun's marriage. Then SYX and Co. suddenly teleported to their world. JWX hits SYX because she's mad at SYX for dying while saving her. SYX then see's Jun WuYao and said that JWY was the evil God from their world. I'm not sure about this part, though I read SYX' story, but I don't recall any scene where related to Wu Yao. SYX and JWX then arranges the marriage between their Kids. The End.

If you don't know who Shen YanXiao is, she's Jun WuXie's friend from the past life. She was the one who sacrificed herself to save JWX. It was mentioned somewhere at the start of the book (I think). Shen YanXiao is also the protagonist of the novel, The Good For Nothing Seventh Young Miss, which is also written by North Night and the setting is within the same universe.
    The ending of the book gave me a lot of weird ideas. Like shipping Fan Zhuo with Qi Xia :X3:

Ariefyana, Mindawt and Yui1083 like this.
  12. Yui1083

Yui1083 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhhhhh I so looked forward to SYX meeting Jun Wu Xie! Man, its been so long that I didnt even realise that this book ended QAQ Thanks a lotttt

13. Mindawt

Mindawt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!! You are the best! Another question hehehe ...
    What happen to Rong Ruo? I stop reading after the part where she got kidnapped cause I can’t continue unless I know what happen to her . It like I want to know everything to avoid being sad or feeling anxious. Please keep spoiling for me

14. springlady

springlady Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if I remembered it right. I don't want to spoil the wrong thing haha. Can you tell me what part of the book that is?

15. Mindawt

Mindawt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It when Jun Xie know about soul transfer. When she know that Rongruo is a male in his sister body. What the end for Rongruo?

16. springlady

springlady Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When he exploded his spirit ring, his Sister's soul pushed him out of the body which saved him. His soul, instead of going to the spirit world, got captured by One of the Knights of Destruction and was put inside a puppet. After that, he got tortured by the Knight and accidentally removed the seal controlling his puppet body. When JWX came there, the two reunited. The rest of the squad also found out about him being a guy

IncroyableGirl likes this.
  17. springlady

springlady Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    S
    Same!! That's the part I looked forward in the book the most~ It was nice

18. Bhabna

Bhabna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you for the spoilers. :) So JWX and her friends. Did they all live? I tried to mtl and read that QC was hurt. But couldn't understand. Did anything happen between RR and FZ?

19. springlady

springlady Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. They all lived~
    QC got hurt when they were attacked by Long Yan, who was the 1 out of the top 10 experts. LY felt threatened of JWX dual spirit ring so he ordered the other experts to hunt down QC and the rest because they're JWX friends. He hoped that JWX would do something at the competition so he could execute or eliminate her. That's when RR exploded his spirit Ring and then got captured and turned into a puppet doll.
    After RR revealed he was a man, FZ told him that he doesn't mind because he fell for RR and not the body. From what I remembered, RR was still hesitant about FZ's love but at the end I think they had some progress. The author, North Night, didn't give their relationship that much detail.

IncroyableGirl and Bhabna like this.
  20. Bhabna

Bhabna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you