Japanese Get The Abandoned Villainess As A Bride (Fantasy) (BG)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise

Exist_To_Keep_My_Promise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 悪役令嬢が最推しなので、捨てられた彼女をお嫁に貰います

Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6186er/

NU: No, It's Not Picked Up (===========================================================================)!!!

Why It Should Get Picked Up: There is not enough Female to Male novels on Novel Updates, so this will increase the numbers. This Story remind me of "I Favor The Villainess", and "The Villainous Daughter’s Butler ~I Raised Her to be Very Cute~", where the Love Interest is the Villainess. The Main Protagonist in the second life, seems to be the Second Son of a Farmer, which is quite neat since there's a difference in status. Both the Main Lead, and the Love Interest are precious, they're cute, and cool. The MC's Older Brother is supportive of their relationship, and I really liked his Character. It appears that there's other reincarnated Character, but I'm not sure how I feel about this person.

Summery (MTL): Noah Mahiza lived with memories of her previous life living in another world since she was a child. I remembered the feeling of déjà vu in this reincarnated world. one day I realized the truth, "This world is just like the settings of the Otome Game APP, I was playing in my previous life".

In the previous life, Noah Mahisa was a woman who was attracted to the Villainess in every genre and involved in various creative activities, especially the popular Otome Game APP "Manuel Start of Charity" which is very similar to this world. Of course, Elise Reese, the. Villainess who was dropped from the story and the event, was repelled by bullying the Heroine in the main story, and became miserable by her own business. I live in a game-like world where such a Villainess actually exists.

The emotions that I had in my previous life are now shifting to the feelings of love for the Villainess. He become a man who vows to love her. The previous life was a nerdy woman, and this world is a cute boy! Become the person who can reach out to his beloved Villainess, he works hard everyday.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2023
    Sutad Aatma likes this.
  2. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
  3. PasserbyStreet

PasserbyStreet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is now male right, and when I see the jjwc tags it don't have 'yuri' tags (if I'm not wrong). So why there is GL and yuri tag in thread, it is really have yuri in it? Since it FtM and kind of in category with Vicious Female Married Me With Smile (it's non yuri romance). I know many MtF story have yuri tag with MCxFL romance, I thought the same rule apply to FtM with MCxFL it become non yuri.

4. ruff_ethereal

ruff_ethereal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Warning to potential translators and readers: it's had no updates in 6 months as of this post. It's unlikely there's going to be a continuation, it seems like an abandoned work.

5. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do much fluff
    bump