Forgotten Title Ghost movie

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Zeusomega, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember the starting had five or something college kids doing a paranormal experiment on a small marble statue.

Skipping forward, only three or two remain, and the female of them gets haunted, her new house is slowly infected by some moss all over, they bring a geek friend over for help, they think they did it, but the geek dies. ( I remember he was sitting on a chair drinking beer, when he suddenly gets pulled into a dark room)

At the end the female is chased to a large homestore, where she hides in a tent, the movie ends with a shadow of claws behind the tent and the girl's scream..

kinda remember the whole movie but not the name.

Thx in advance

2. Ichigoeater

Ichigoeater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bwahahaha! I am an unparalleled genius! I have never seen nor heard of this film until now, but just three attempts of using keywords from your synopsis was enough. The movie is called "The Apparition". I read the wiki just to make sure. It's definitely the one, with a character named Kelly, resigned to her fate, waiting inside a tent at a Costco for her inevitable death.

It's kind of spoiled for me, but I might watch it anyway if the atmosphere is good. Is it good?

Zeusomega and caffeinefocus like this.
  3. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link

Damn that's the one...

A million thx :aww: