Discussion Ghosts and What Not

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Hatchy, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Hatchy

Hatchy 【Shem's Big Bro】【Aiiee's Clone】

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I've grown up my whole life with my mom and sister earnestly believing in things like ghosts and spirits.
    They tell me stories of supernatural occurrences they've experienced such as possessions or sightings. Stuff like that.

Now, I personally do not believe in the supernatural but I'm always open ears to people who do since even if there's no scientific evidence to prove ghosts exist (that I know of), there's no way to disprove it either.

But what do you guys think? Is the supernatural real? Or is it just delusions and tricks played by our minds?

Abox likes this.
  2. TheUnbreakablePlotArmor

TheUnbreakablePlotArmor Mt.Tai cannot see me, as you cannot see Mt.tai

Reading List:
    Link
    one time i was treading the mountains for some immortal herbs to make some godly pills, but i was severely injured by a high level demonic beast. Trying to escape, I ran into a cave and met an immortal uncle who passed on his techniques to me and i became the Patriarch of the demon sealing sect.

3. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    Real!
    There was even that one tv show that they go after ghosts case's location to verify if is true or false, and the most impressive episode was when they went to lighthouse and from the entrance on the camera and with their own eyes (without they having to revise) there was a clear shadow and voice, they went after the ghost but triggered the forgotten light sensor and they lost the ghosts, note that a lighthouse is a tower with no place to hide so it wasn't a prank at all.

Hatchy likes this.
  4. Abox

Abox ☆Havek's Lil' Kitten☆ {Rea's Slave} |Bielt's Wife|

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really believe in them, but I wish they existed... I want friends ._.

Pleasantly-plump and Tebix like this.
  5. pirateking36

pirateking36 [[-Worst King-]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...i dont really know . They might exist or th3y might not cause there are things which cant be explained by science out there. So i would say i somewhat believe in them but not really scared out them. Just curious(PS- i wonder how a ghost pig would taste)

6. Aizael

Aizael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ghost are real. I saw Tupac playing with fidget spinners just last week

Hatchy likes this.
  7. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    For me it's very real. It comes from my mother's side of the family. Most people don't really take it seriously but it's a bit of a hassle especially during vacations. Some hotels or inns are not fun to stay in. It's very different for each member of my family. My sister can see them and usually they try to talk gibberish to her. For my brother, it manifested as a sort of empathic gift. Malls are hard for him to go to coz he grabs whatever emotional baggage some stranger has and it becomes his own. No joke. As for me, I sort of have what my brother has but I'm more sensitive to the spiritual variety. I can usually tell when something in a place doesn't like visitors. Usually, I can read how welcoming they are and whatnot. As for the youngest sister, she's pretty much normal and prefers it that way.

I don't care if some people read this and are hugely skeptical. I'm used to it. Some have accused me with derision but I don't really care about those. It's a family gift (or curse? however you take it.). I don't know any other life outside of it.

8. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    My family are firm believers of the supernatural.. I even saw my grandmother practice witchcraft

9. Hatchy

Hatchy 【Shem's Big Bro】【Aiiee's Clone】

Reading List:
    Link
    See the only problem I have with TV shows is that I have a hard time believing them. Think about it, TV shows were created for the sole purpose of entertaining. Therefore, it makes perfect sense to make the show as entertaining as possible, thus lies and truth are mixed together and it becomes gray.

Now I'm not saying its wrong to believe in ghosts, I'm just a big skeptic so its harder for me to accept things without cold hard evidence.

10. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    But about 90% of the cases end up being just something else, about 10% was really a supernatural case and something to do with quartz that makes a huge 3d replay of something. Many of those places that are public have visits of curious people and they do have results.

11. Lazybum0

Lazybum0 Cheers darlin'

Reading List:
    Link
    Kind of!
    I've not experience it or anything of the sort , but i've heard it from people close to me :friends and cousins. And it sounds convincing , i mean they tell it with some kind of respect.

12. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    They're true though. My sister always sees a ghost or something. Especially when she was hospitalized before and was 50/50. And then there was these two girls schoolmate of mine in highschool where they were possessed. *shudders*

Oh there was even a time when my sister saw my doppleganger o.o when in fact, there was no one in the house that time and I was in the school. *goosebumps*

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2017
  13. Abox

Reading List:
    Link
    (゚ω゚)
    Being possessed sounds fun...

14. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    <~< what if you got possessed by a perverted ghost?

Abox likes this.
  15. Abox

Reading List:
    Link
    E-even better~~

16. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    I didnt know that my grandma's waifu is...lewd. >.>

Abox likes this.
  17. Pleasantly-plump

Pleasantly-plump Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure they are real and since they are real that means there is an afterlife.
    But what if ghosts are really just immortals spying on us and those that can see ghosts are qualified to join their ranks.

18. Abox

Reading List:
    Link
    ...who are your parents~? O.O

19. UsernameJ

UsernameJ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One day... One day people will realize that this is a fallacy. Disproving something that violates Natural Law is as easy as pointing out that it's a violation of Natural Law. But today is not that day.

P.S. There's no such thing as "supernatural" or ghosts or any of that mysticism bullshit. There's no vitalism, there's no god, there's no afterlife. There's also a ton of proofs for this, regardless of what common pop culture likes to say. However it is definitely possible for the human brain to experience hallucinations or illusions, it happens all the time. A person's experience is not the same as science.

20. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    <.< Look at my signature >.>

Hatchy and Abox like this.