Recommendations Girl Crush MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by milafii, Sep 5, 2021.

1. milafii

milafii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically a charismatic female MC. Maybe a lot of people admires her because of the overall atmosphere that she projects. Or maybe there's just something in her that pulls people.

Hopefully she has a goal in life and strives to achieve it. Bonus if it's showbiz or related to the entertainment industry. But I'm fine with other fields too.

The first FMC that came into my mind is Ling Lan from It's not easy to be a man. Lol I'm not sure if that's her name. I forgot because I stopped reading the series a few years ago. But she has a goal and she's very charismatic and protective of her people. That aspect is mainly what I'm looking for.

And if you have other recommendations with strong female characters who is actually smart, I'll take it too.

2. dragonsfly69

dragonsfly69 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know one that's online novel witch has s strong female mc called the wandering inn she run an inn and a lot off people end up there at later chapters she is just good society, another one like it's not easy to be a man is Half Prince witch is another light novel about a female pretending to be male (this time only online) she is also very charismatic as well

3. Hoouuujae60

Hoouuujae60 No One from Nowhere

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, her name was Ling Lan

I have the aura of overbearing president is good, I like mc's reasoning, story is good, ml is great

4. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Forge of Destiny on rrl / sufficient velocity

5. MMWO

MMWO *pout*

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Chicklit

Chicklit professional watcher

Reading List: