LCD Girl, I'll Teach You Cultivation

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Terepi, Jun 6, 2018.

1. EricBannen

EricBannen √[To Read or Not to Read]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the Tang family thing is real stupid... How many Tangs are there??? Also did he not beat up the four young masters... Why make another scenario which is practically the same with different words... Just lack of brains and 0 creativity

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not really a review? It's just what I would have written in the comments section or the LCD if that chapter had been the latest one.

EricBannen likes this.
  3. EricBannen

EricBannen √[To Read or Not to Read]

Reading List:
    Link
    It's toTTally NorMal...:blobsweat::blobwink:

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm getting the feeling that there are two Tang families here. Otherwise, a lot of this doesn't really make sense.

Forcing the MC's father to beg? I'm not sure anyone in the Jiang family is going to be alive the day after the MC arrives in the capital.

5. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Man I love this novel. I always read the comments that complain about author and MC but for me it's perfect.

The Tang family ruined his family in his past life, now he is taking revenge. And I like how I dunno how he will do it

6. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that this was an action comedy? why do people complain with people being stupid? the reviews suck

Terepi and Deleted member 41274 like this.
  7. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad that someone else likes the novel the way it is

Terepi likes this.
  8. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well mr.Jiang is stupid but not retarded, so its a pass. If people want to complain about the mc being retarded go to mai kitsune waifu and my beautiful teacher

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why she thinks it's a good idea to call her parents. If she'd done it immediately then it might not have been a terrible idea, but there'd be basically no chance at all by now that their phones weren't being tapped and/or their calls traced. Honestly, even turning on her own phone is stupid.

Why didn't he kill him? Letting him live is very out of character. I could understand it as giving face to the younger brother if he hadn't crippled the guy, but he did.

10. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Not killing will make him suffer more

11. Guradu Gilgida

Guradu Gilgida 【Gentleman】【Tembikar Demon】

Reading List:
    Link
    Apparently cultivation only increases the thinking speed, not thinking ability. That's why Jiang Xiu is stupid, not hiring bodyguards to protect his parents even though he's a billionaire; not showing them his real strength so that his parents don't get worried about him needlessly; not killing the enemy ASAP and resulting in his parents being harassed needlessly.

jacobpaige likes this.
  12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    But, "This Deity's words are absolute," and his words were that he'd kill his opponent. He said it multiple times.

That still doesn't explain how he managed to survive and thrive for multiple millennia in spite of being more than a little stupid. Nor does it explain why no one else in the series seems to have a working brain either.

13. Guradu Gilgida

Guradu Gilgida 【Gentleman】【Tembikar Demon】

Reading List:
    Link
    Luck. Someone who transmigrated or reincarnated with his past memory intact is blessed with the universe's divine protection by default. No matter how ridiculously dangerous the situation, there will always be a way out. He will not die and then get ridiculous power-up and evolution. When you're that lucky there's no need for being clever. Just like the usual xianxia cliché.

jacobpaige and canaria23 like this.
  14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So... does anyone else just skip over the "fight" scenes? Or am I alone in thinking that they're annoyingly melodramatic with no tension whatsoever?

Why the f' would they arrange a vehicle for him? If he wants to come make trouble, let him run. It's not like giving him a vehicle will suddenly make him not want to cripple the potential recruits.

They were able to find out that he went to the mountain, but not who he went with? Just what is the author smoking?

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    This feels like an idiotic waste of that medal. Who wastes an immortal's favor on a p***ing contest? Assuming Bodhi Gene actually was an immortal sect as Gu seems to believe it is.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, let me get this straight. They all acknowledge that he's at the demigod level. They all know that they're well below the demigod level. They have the backing of a demigod who would be willing to come out and defend them. But, instead of using this backing, they decide to throw their lives away in an attempt to harm him that they know beyond shadow of doubt will be futile? Wtf is wrong with this author? I don't even know why I kept reading this drivel for so long. It's totally not worth my, or anyone else's, time.

Terepi likes this.
  17. frustratedguy109

frustratedguy109 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading this because I thought the first couple of chapters were funny. Pretty soon the way the MC kept acting like a pompous asshole started getting on my nerves. Then the way he just kept massacring people for practically no reason (eg Wang family) disappointed me. I finally dropped it after reading how he bankrupted his fiancee's family and practically enslaved her.

18. ThisGuy

ThisGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    150 chapter in, and he has yet to teach a girl cultivation.

19. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's a "Girl, I'll teach you cultivation" *Roll Credits* situation.

20. MineralWater

MineralWater NU's BS supplier

Reading List:
    Link
    well it's time to teach a girl how to cultivate