Novel Girls, Action, Mythology, Fox Tails, GameLit, Bunny Girls, ESP? I have a lot to offer you!

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by AuthorSME, Apr 6, 2019.

1. AuthorSME

AuthorSME Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link To My Stories In Signature: If you like any of the tags then check it out; any multiple MC's tag is just to illustrate that there are a few chapters not in the main MC's PoV. All my stories follow primarily a single protag's PoV, and I write in 3rd Person Limited PoV.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    lehur and Meloman like this.
  2. Fallion

Fallion [Indolence Personified]

Reading List:
    Link
    Entirely from the ratings it makes me wonder why I’ve never seen or heard of these before. They look pretty great and I’ll try out readingThe Helena Chronicles and The Oscillation, they sound the most interesting to me, if I like them I’ll probably try A Tail’s Misfortune aswell even tho it isn’t what I usually like. Gonna give Jake’s Day a pass for now, might check on it in a couple of weeks again.

AuthorSME likes this.
  3. AuthorSME

AuthorSME Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad to hear! Jake's Day is a very old Short Story I wrote; I need to do a lot of updating to it. It isn't terribly written, but I can update the grammar and structure things better.

^_^7 I hope you enjoy!

4. Fallion

Fallion [Indolence Personified]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well..... I just finished chapter 20 of The Helena Chronicles, it’s 3AM and I do believe I’ll continue having problems sleeping because I’m thinking about it. Great story, not so great for my sleep schedule.

AuthorSME likes this.
  5. AuthorSME

AuthorSME Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha! Thanks for the compliment, but it'll be there tomorrow! I know how it feels though to get wrapped up in a story. Don't push yourself!

Fallion likes this.
  6. Anonymous Reader

Anonymous Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I remember seeing your interview in Creative Novels. I will probably check out your story at some point.

7. AuthorSME

AuthorSME Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ^_^7