Recommendations Girls themselves decide to form a harem for male MC.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Wissen, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Yolo Swag

Yolo Swag Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure thats the norm on how jp harem and slave harem goes in most cases. the 'logic' is as cruel as its simple: either all cute girls love and follow the MC or they just wont exist.
    I guess Arifureta and Shield Hero qualifies, right? mc is busy brooding and trying to look cool, it just so happens that coincidentially every female wants to devote their every thought to him. cute story certainly! :love:

2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Arcane Emperor on RRL
    Are you trying to recommend School Days?

Esperreal likes this.
  3. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    I have two RRL recommendations that, mostly, fit your request. Mostly due to some of the specifics in the initial wording not matching up, but the three specific things & general premise fits.

Beast Dao Cultivator. Not technically a harem (in what's published yet), MC in this story gets two wives half-way into the first book, which is the only bit that's been published. From how it's been presented, he's probably won't get any more. The wives don't make the decision to marry him, though they are willing, to differing levels of accepting in their normal state (aka, not drunk. When drunk both show their attachment easily and thoroughly). All three are about... 12 to 13, I think, from memory? Fairly certain that they're all under 15.

My Blind Familiar. This time the MC gets three girls. One latches onto him calling herself his wife as soon as she can talk (it makes more sense in the story, and I'm trying to avoid spoilers), and the other two have just recently been engaged to him... pretty forcefully. Technically none of these three asked for it (MC and two latest girls), but it's been made pretty clear that the girls are willing to marry the MC. MC, meanwhile, hasn't really thought about relationships and is 12 (his wives go to class with him in school, so they're same/similar ages).

4. IMM

IMM 『X.O.X.O』

Reading List:
    Link
    The second one has bad ratings. I wonder why

5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno. Other than some grammar issues that aren't as pervasive after the first few chapters, there's nothing particularly wrong with it. It's not earth shatteringly good or anything, but it's decent and worth reading if you like the premise.

6. Darius Drake

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked. The bad reviews I saw were primarily focused on one thing and one thing only.

The first "love interest"/"Harem Member" is the MC's Familiar, who started as a genderless ash-golem and, around chapter 15, evolves into a young devil girl who, as I said previously, latches onto the MC and immediately starts calling herself his wife. That's a big "plot twist" which turned some people off, a few of which decided to rate the story negatively in order to show their annoyance.

That said, I do agree with jabobpaige, there's quite a few grammar problems with this story, and just the writer in general. I suspect that it's partially or mostly due to the Author being an English-second-language individual, but still, a simple editing would go so far for his works.

7. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
  8. erowarrior

erowarrior Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not a recommendation...

9. nikomaru

nikomaru 「Will of the Newtype」「NullPointerException」

Reading List:
    Link
    that JP novel whose MC is (yandere) the childhood friend of the summoned hero, she keep trapping and plotting any beauties that male lead like or have even slightest interest till they are falling in love with male lead and join his hareem

10. Shirohige

Shirohige New Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Sevens
    Campione
    Hachinan tte, sore wa nai deshou

12. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Sevens

Not a fun trope for me. It makes me feel that the girl has no self worth

13. Wissen

Wissen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any request where Sevens is not recommended? :)

Most of them are turned into harem collecting. I want something not typical in that case.

I am worried that harem is expanded with a time. Though it sounds interesting, but looks like it doesn't fit a bill for 100%. Still thanks!

First, it's really poor written. I tried to read it but even I couldn't :( Second, there is expansion of harem with time, so not exactly what I am looking for.

Thanks, but based on comments it looks like typical novel with MC that collects harem members.

?

Looks like your common harem story with harem seeking MC :(

Any details how harem was formed in Campione?

Any details on this matter?

14. Darius Drake

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC in Campione, despite not actively hunting women, is instinctively charming and sensitive to the point that women naturally fall for him if he interacts with them long enough. This is due to him being raised by his grandfather, a natural gigolo, and picking up on his tricks. MC then becomes a Campione, gets surrounded by a few girls who he either saves, accidentally charms or otherwise gets to fall for him by accident, all while denying the fact that he's a player/gigolo himself.

15. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    MC save the girl, the girl then help MC to fight, after that girl compete with other girl on the position of wife. rinse and repeat....:hmm:

16. Rimuru Tempest

Rimuru Tempest Slime Demon Lord Fighting the Last Boss

Reading List:
    Link
    For the first one that I commented I didn’t read it so I didn’t know it but I can recommend you Campione it’s good.

17. G3cko

G3cko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, here are some “mild spoilers”.
    Shura’s wrath is a story following Ling Chen, and his adventures in the “VRMMORPG” Mysterious Moon. Ling Chen is in a mutually loving yet pure relationship with his step sister, Shui Ruo (I think that’s her name) who is very ill and is dying. With her parents dead and only Ling Chen left as her only family, she lives her lif until she dies. Before her death, however, she says something along the lines of “Make sure to treasure those girls that you’ve unknowingly seduced after I’m dead, m’kay?”. Then he opens up and accepts their love all while (NOW HERES A REAL SPOILER?!) trying to revive Shui Ruo.

It fits like that, doesn’t it?

18. JustSomeLolicon

JustSomeLolicon 『God of Lolicons』『Nyx』

Reading List:
    Link
    I became a real life cheat
    To love ru