Question give me some op mc story

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by sivasms, Nov 25, 2018.

1. sivasms

sivasms Immortal novel Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I am in urgent need of a op mc story one preferably has strong mc from beginning like death March except with actually powerful mc

2. Tenku_kun

Tenku_kun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Overpowered because of his brains or brawn?

3. grish99

grish99 [Pelican Hater] [Hater of Face-Slapping]

Reading List:
    Link
    tag: overpower protagonist
    filters: number of realese and descending
    3/4 of comments will be on the first page

sivasms likes this.
  4. sivasms

sivasms Immortal novel Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Both or any

5. Tenku_kun

Reading List:
    Link
    I just caught up to Everlasting Immortal Firmament. So that's recommendation that first comes to my mind.
    Edit: I'll add any more in this comment if I do recall more.
    Edit2: Sovereign of the Three Realms. If you don't mind a moderately OP MC, as in, he's never exactly defeated but isn't that overpowered compared to the enemy either.
    Shura's Wrath if you don't mind 18+ stuff and can handle an arc full of racism.
    Overgeared if you can handle the first 100 or so chapters of build-up.
    My Wife is a Beautiful CEO if you want some plain ol' wish fulfillment.
    Miracle Throne well, he's smart and gains strength over time.
    Martial World becomes pretty OP after the story progresses (might take a lot of time).
    History’s Strongest Senior Brother um... title says everything?
    Grasping Evil quite a lot 18+ stuff but it's got a good story with a OP MC.
    Divine Throne of Primordial Blood pretty smart but not too OP.
    Reverend Insanity pretty smart MC, he almost starts dicking around with his enemies later. Though he's kind psychotic (figures from the name).
    And, any of Toika's novels really...
    That's all I currently have on me.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    Akira Ryuji and sivasms like this.
  6. Zilva

Zilva Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    emperor domination. he knows everything.

7. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Harem tag:

Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Hāremu ken stopped reading, too much fights
    The Strongest Guild Master Founded a Nation in a Week (like reviews say it's like overlord but MC have sex)
    Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! somehow funny/cringy how MC keep going into troubles
    Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Danjon wa Kindai Toshi~ no romance where i stopped + they are lolis but damn it's good, author from dark revenge healer story that you will find down there
    Tales of Herding Gods again no romance but there is 2 girls close to him, 1 of the 2 kinda half-want to kill him though but yeah if you want to see a stupidly OP kid MC because his masters are all OP in their own theme, go for it
    Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi ~ Sokushi Mahou to Skill Copy no Choetsu Heal dark revenge healer story, your choice to read, (darkest part that made me stop is : the housewife that took care of MC was raped in front of her husband, she bit her tongue half-way and died but she was continued to be raped, also the whole village of MC was captured, enslaved and some tortured)
    World Record something to not take seriously, a MC is OP like in One-punch Man
    Dragon’s Bloodline gender bender -> yuri -> futanari, a nice adventure with a female swordswoman (previously male)
    Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki MC finally had sex at one point, to read only if you want kindgom building
    Nidoume no Jinsei wo Isekai de there is also a manga, didn't read the novel, again a woman in love with MC but looks like MC not interested because again he was too old for it before he transmigrated to isekai.
    I Became the Demon Lord so I Created a Dungeon and Spend Heartwarming Time There with Non-Human Girls don't know why people put the tag harem because MC is only interested in best girl dragon loli, the feelings between them are pretty obvious and damn this novel is heartwarming
    Upstart Pastry Chef ~Territory Management of a Genius Pâtisserie~ food novel, 3 women around MC but he is only interested in one, same author then dark revenge healer story but no dark moments beside a noble that tried to get the women close to MC
    That Person. Later on…
    A nice work with sadly a HUGE HUGE dark stain.
    It contains NTR at the beginning and one more time later. Childhood girl friend of MC goes kill demon king with hero. When they comes back, MC see her french kissing hero and flee the country to OP death mountain.
    The NTR later: in the 3/4 of the novel, childhood friend confront MC saying that even though she still loves MC she fell in love with hero (that is kinda a bastard) and even BEEP with him before demon king castle.
    LN version: childhood friend doesn't love hero but was stolen a kiss in public = MC runs away like in the WN. Sadly no one translate it.
    Akashic Records of the Bastard Magical Instructor go watch the anime
    The Story of Living as I Please After Being Reincarnated in Another World with a Ridiculously Cheat Power ridiculous 18+ novel where MC gets lots of cheat and a harem, he is also kinda a bad guy, he stole the whole fortune of a innocent merchant only to get his daughter (he ends up in a small shop) also he tortured with honey and ants a childhood friend guy that is in love with this daughter + wanted to kidnap her. After the torture, the guy is basically crippled and i think he didn't had long to live.
    Cheat na Kaineko no Okage de Rakuraku Level Up author Max lvl witch killing slimes but yeah a guy is in love with his cat
    Shiitagerareta Kyuuseishu no Ore wa Isekai wo Misutete Moto no Sekai de Kimama ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita for now no romance but love interests
    An S Rank Adventurer Me Along With Those Girls Who Are Slaves, Form A Slaves Only Harem Guild 18+ novel
    Dark Magician as a Hero 18+ novel sex are not that good but not that bad too

After that it's under 11 released chapters.

sivasms likes this.
  8. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    My suggestions (by most chapters first):
    Reincarnation tag:

I Said Make My Abilities Average! A comedy novel. I didn't really like it (ex:the comedy and a loli didn't believe MC that she played the most important role in saving her). It depends on the humor of the reader if you like or not. Got a little dark/sad beginning = spoiler : the father plot and kill by bandits his wife and the grandfather of MC/father of his wife that have the noble lineage title. MC gets a bullied childhood because the father brings a new wife and a new daughter. MC is sent to academy as an exile / she can't use her family name as a power / and the story trully begins. Of course her dad gets punished later, thx god. Forgot about the wife and the daughter gets sent back to her family.
    Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken (WN) no need to say, just read the manga or go watch the anime. It's the slime one in this season.
    Manga wo Yomeru Ore ga Sekai Saikyou ~Yometachi to Sugosu Ki mama na Seikatsu~ heartwarming romance story where the the harem is a shota with lolis (no sex). Read it as a 4koma, each short chapter talk about the use of a spell. And first wife pee her bed because new environment and need to grab MC's hand.
    Dragon’s Bloodline a really nice written adventure story where MC is a swordswoman (genderbender). It's yuri and later futanari, not full action but some words describe the action.
    Isekai Nonbiri Nouka go read the manga if you are interested in a MC creating a farming village and all the women in it are in his harem (boys too young, dwarfs only interested in dwarves women, lizardmen somehow can't have sex).
    Magi’s Grandson read the manga, MC is the adopted son of a powerful mage/Magi and a enchantress (Magi and enchantress are old and seems really close but not an official couple). MC is op too and keeps baffling his friends + gets a girlfriend. Got some dark moments like a dead woman corpse + see the back story of the bad guy (that turned out to be good before) -> his wife was killed by some nobles plot.
    Upstart Pastry Chef ~Territory Management of a Genius Pâtisserie~ pastry cooking novel. Let's hope it don't turn dark because the author is the one from Dark revenge healer story. For now a bad guy tried but failed to get the women that are close to MC.
    Is the Strongest in Another World a Hero? A Demon Lord? No! it’s a Fairy ~desu! MC reincarnates as a fairy and will mind-blow people because of how op she is. Yuri with a other fairy.
    Different World’s Okonomiyaki Chain Store ~Auntie from Osaka, Reborn as Beautiful Swordswoman, on A Mission to Spread Okonomiyaki!~ full of osaka references.

Transported in a other world:

Kujibiki Tokushou: Musou Hāremu ken if you want to see a OP JP guy gets a harem full of beautiful women with a lottery system.
    Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear a really interesting and heartwarming novel with female protag. No dark moments beside the templates of bandits and bad guys like a noble that kidnap/torture/rape/kill.
    Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! OP mage protag keeps getting into troubles novel. A nice harem and they have sex but nothing else because there is nothing to do in isekai romance.
    Isekai Yururi Kikou ~Raising Children While Being an Adventurer~ OP MC adventure with a girl-boy twins children but most of the time it's just MC's slife of life/recreating modern world food stuff. No romance.
    I Became the Demon Lord so I Created a Dungeon and Spend Heartwarming Time There with Non-Human Girls really fluffy romance between MC and dragon girl but they are still not a couple.
    My Pet Is a Holy Maiden MC is summoned by his now-human-beauty pet (previously dead). There is a difference of time between the worlds because the pet saw her past life as the same time they happened in modern world as dreams and summoned him soon after the dead of her pet form (it looks like when she died she turned back time in isekai). Of course drama with jealous guys but MC wins.
    Shiitagerareta Kyuuseishu no Ore wa Isekai wo Misutete Moto no Sekai de Kimama ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita interesting MC goes back to modern world with the system.

Transmigration:

White-Robed Chief fights and a guy that try to go up in the hierarchy. The romance is really meh, he try to woo a girl but latest chapters it feels like he forgot. Now he say he is in love with his superior but doesn't try to woo because the girl got a cultivation that doesn't allow feelings.
    Succubus-san’s Life in Another World yuri but just kisses, i dislike the existance of a other succubus that wants to cause trouble/have fun with MC
    Cheat na Kaineko no Okage de Rakuraku Level Up if you can accept the fact that MC is in love with his pet cat (that can transform TEMPORARILY into a nekomimi).
    Adventure Record of Reincarnated Aristocrat ~ The apostle of Gods who doesn’t know self-esteem~ go read the manga, MC becomes the strongest in the whole world (thx to blessings from all gods) when he is still a shota, i only hope he doesn't suffer or become lonely thx to his strength

sivasms likes this.
  9. Tenku_kun

Reading List:
    Link
    phew that's a lot of em'

10. Tenku_kun

Reading List:
    Link
    bump

11. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read them but i am kinda against recommending Toika's novels. Somehow they all got some pretty nasty bad note reviews. Also yeah kinda not recommending for him Martial World because it's an other weak-to-strong novel. Also i dropped it because someone spoiled me romance sucks and got a freaking unbelievable huge separation and what i saw already of it, kinda prove it.

I think i kinda deleted some OP MCs (with their brains) recommendations (in my lists) without thinking. Oops.

12. Tenku_kun

Reading List:
    Link
    lol
    hmm true now that you say it, it does make me feel like Martial World is more of a weak-to-strong novel than one with an already omnipotent MC. Toika's novels well... I guess I'd suggest Everyone Else is a Returnee at least as a good read if not any other.