Spoiler Giving You Love of a Lifetime

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GissellaRDBD, Jul 10, 2021.

Tags:
  1. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelhall.com/giving-you-love-of-a-lifetime-17722/

I have a secret hidden in my heart-I have loved Gu Tingchen for nine years. When he was young, he often followed him. When he was old, he finally became his wife. But he didn’t give me love, no mercy at all. I used the divorce and the power of the Shi family to lure him into a relationship, but he was not moved. He will never remember that little girl who was nervous and cautiously followed behind him. It was not until after the divorce that I realized that the so-called deep affection was only touching me. I didn’t even know until I died—the man I loved who was as gentle as the breeze was never him. I recognized the wrong person from the beginning. The so-called deep affection and single-mindedness are nothing but self-deception.

quarantine is good likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In fact Mc does not die, the ml thinks he dies but then the best friend of mc, approaches and sees that he is suffering and tells him that he has not died, I feel that it is silly mc that I confuse the person and the one who was in love brother of ml, you even see mc suffering for him and other things

more spoiler please.