Recommendations (GL, CN) Looking for Next Novel to Translate

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Chichi, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Chichi

Chichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a nutshell: I'm a translator and am going to finish up my previous GL work (this one: chichilations.home.blog/dkgwf/) very soon. I'd like to start another one, but I'm having problems deciding on one because I am extremely picky, and if I can't put all my heart into what I'm doing, it's going to fall flat.

I figured it'd be quicker to find out what people want by just asking directly instead of futzing about the Pickup Request list.

Required criteria: Absolutely NO rape, incest, BE, underage/lolita, harem, abuse, yanderes (they annoy me to death). The character count can't be over 450k (and even then that's really pushing it), and it cannot be incomplete.

Preferred: Xianxia/xuanhuan/historical, 300k~ word count

Not preferred: Modern settings, excess smut, omegaverse

...I guess it doesn't seem so picky when it's written down, but the character count thing is what's weeding a lot of them out for me. Why does all the shoujo ai have to be so damn long???

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  2. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    AsianessPride and Mr.Tiemos like this.
  3. Mr.Tiemos

Mr.Tiemos Clifford’s Big Little Cousin, Loves Hugs

Reading List:
    Link
    Because it’s popular. GL ftw!!!!

Sabruness likes this.
  4. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/rebirth-the-abandoned-empress-gl.74559/

5. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Still think Rebirth Abandoned empress 废后(重生) good gl. I am waiting for this novel. It’s historical, ancient times, rebirth.

7. Chichi

Chichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's sitting at nearly 1mil characters, which is more than twice what I'd allow. No dice here, sorry.

I was previously considering MDCTM, but the story kind of drags. I'd rather consider all my options before I decide on it.

The Alpha Consort reminds me that I really don't like the omegaverse, either, so let me edit my post.

...And that's ultimately why I'm having problems deciding on what I want to work on, folks.

Ubik likes this.
  8. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    This
    向东流[重生]
    Raw: http://m.69shu.org/book_93663/
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3434962

Ubik and Aisha Ann like this.
  9. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    @Chichi which GL novel are you going translate.

11. Melina Red

Melina Red Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Chichi

Chichi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, dear. The MC's name is seriously Zhongli Shuo? After I'm just getting done with a novel where the FL's name is Zhongli Luo?
    I'm highly considering this one so far, but I'm sure not looking forward to the claims that I have a type, lmao.

This one hits all my criteria, but...

is this incest? I only got two chapters in, but if the main characters are Su Luoxing and Su Luoyue, and the text says they're sisters... is it going to be one of those plot twists where 'one of you was Secretly Adopted so it's fine'?

Ubik and Yandere Devil like this.
  13. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AsianessPride likes this.
  14. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it’s not good, I don’t like it.
    Let Translate pick This
    向东流[重生], or other gl

15. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    How about ‘Apprentice, I will pet you back for the teacher [rebirth]’(徒弟,为师回来宠你了[重生]) It has 82 chapters. I don’t think it’s completely xanxia but it’s still historial at least

Summary: Splash is a kind of appearance that can be lovely love, the body of the powerful and prestigious Warcraft, living in the future city.
    One day, she accidentally used a paw to tear open a space-time passage and put in a book.
    It became a small black cat in the secret environment, and was taken back by the law enforcement elders who came to inspect and accepted as a small apprentice.
    It is said that this law enforcement elder is murderous, raising flowers and dead flowers, raising grass and dead grass, and even the hundred-year-old Lingmu who has been rewarded by the head has not escaped the luck.
    Yunyi was taken back to Xianmen, and someone immediately counted how long she could live.
    The result is that she has a marriage with the elders of law enforcement.
    Single winter Ling never imagined that he would pick it up with his hands and only sell his cute little milk cat with his tail. After turning people down, the lethality to her would be really hot--big!
    Shan Dongling: "Reverse, don't be the pillow for the teacher's tail!"
    The cloud fence with the wolf 's tail raised his face: "Hey ?~"
    Shan Dongling: "..." was instantly
    killed
    _:)з" ∠)__

Sabruness likes this.
  16. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    This one seems cute as well:
    The eunuch is not the same as the four(
    太监不与四时同)

summary: The Xinku library came to a small eunuch who worked hard, seemingly pure and harmless, silent and weak, but in fact - mad cool tyrants blasted the sky.
    [One day.
    A pub narrator spoke on the stage.
    "An inferior eunuch, how to step by step, capture the Queen's heart."
    "How is in the harem of the wolves, encounter people to destroy people, meet God to destroy God."
    "She is a model of the eunuch, the role model of the slave industry . " "
    in this pub in Daqing, to bring you "eunuch and the seasons," the legendary life, in-depth analysis of generation eunuch! "with the audience of the Queen wooden Su Rao turned him a supercilious, melon seeds to see Los tolerance : "啧 ... are all illusions."
    (Soft and cute little eunuch vs demon charming Queen Majesty)

Sabruness likes this.
  17. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is xanxia however, it might have a black-bellied FL. With only 39 chapters, it’s called: Gold Finger Master Online(金手指师尊在线求撩)

Summary: Gu Yu thinks that Shizun is ten thousand miles away from her. No matter how to catch up, it can't catch up.
      The reality is -
      Gu pretend to be bullied. 玟 Poor and sullen eyes, "Master, they bully me."
      Feng Xin believes that the truth is dark, cold and incomparable spit out, "Shi Zun helps you to destroy They."
      If you ask Gu Kai what is the happiest thing in the world?
      Then it must be met with the teacher and the phoenix.
      What is the luckiest thing in this world?
      Then it must be met with the teacher and the phoenix.
      If you ask Gu, what is your favorite in the world?
      Then it is definitely a master.

Sabruness likes this.
  18. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I like summary quite a bit, maybe mtl later
    Currently only 17 chapters, and still ongoing
    Farm female snake god gl(农家女蛇神gl)

Summary: In the chaotic period, the son-in-law fills the sky, the soul of the king is flying, and the ability of the two circles is suppressed. Unexpectedly, twenty years later, the Pharaohs found the son-in-law who retired from the mortal practice, and took the soul of the goddess to take away the seven souls and six souls. Losing the Emperor, the heavens and the earth are completely ruined. At this point, the demon is rampant and the world is in chaos.

It’s a good time for the farmhouse to have a good meal. Every day, you can cook and cook for a meal. The days are not happy. Suddenly one day the monster killed her mother-in-law. Before she died, she turned into a monster with a snake tail and injected a snake spirit into her body. At this point, she became a powerful buns, everyone wants to eat...

One day, Fengsiyue sighed on the shoulders of the cold child, and the warm breath sprinkled on the neck of the cold child: "Zi Zi, everyone I want to eat me, only you, never thought about eating me, you are so good."

Lengzi scorpion dyed: "Who said, I have endured for a long time."

"Ah?" Fengsiyue from her Raised her head on her shoulders, waiting for her to react, a pair of soft objects printed on her lips.

For a long time, Leng Zikai left someone's lips: "They just want to eat your aura, and I met you for the first time. I only want you to eat."

"The first time I met...?" They met for the first time.

"Yes." Lengzi replied with a look.

Reith, a sudden wind claws pat in the cold Zijin body, violent exit: "Cold Zijin, what you said did not see, and if you did not see me ...... how could I eat !!"

cold Zijin While hiding, he said: "You calm down, what do you see? Do you think that you look delicious? Little flat..."

Sabruness likes this.
  19. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    This sound interesting @Chichi
    Image look amazing.
    [​IMG]

Ubik and AsianessPride like this.
  20. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    This isn’t historial I believe but it’s xanxia. With only 19 chapter, it called: Such as cold frost(如寒依霜)

Summary: At the age of five, she smashed the five-year-old Xiaoshan helpless Tianshan Snow Lotus because of her unscrupulous aunt.
      Thirteen years later, at this special time, Tianshan Xuelian appeared in front of her, but she forgot her... and
    how they get along after seeing them.
    There is a sweet deputy cp:
    Liu Xiaoyao (is a killer but likes to sway beautiful women, but the most emotional is single) X Nangong hooligans (the surface is enchanting to the extreme but the inside is a pure girl)
    Xiao Qingluo (falling lost) X Charm (flattering fox)
    Do not know the guest officer you eat that pair?

Sabruness likes this.