Picked Up (GL) Mistress, I Was Wrong

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Yandere Devil, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:
    女主大人,我错了
    Raw: https://www.sto.cc/mbook-167969-1.html
    https://m.mzsw123.com/html/70380/

NU: Doesn't Existed
    Why It Should Picked Up: System, cross into fansatu novel. Genre: oriental fantasy, martial art
    Summary: Tong Yu woke up and found himself in a cup.
    Not only crossed into a fantasy fantasy novel by the author's eunuch,
    but also dressed as a love for death, like the supporting role of the man and the woman to grab the man.

In order to keep your own life.
    The nursery rhyme immediately hugged the female leader's thigh. "The female

lord , I am wrong."

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  2. Melina Red

Melina Red Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Bookworm Nerd

Bookworm Nerd Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that I want to discourage these pickup requests, but is there a translator or a group of translators who are dedicated to picking up or doing Yuri novels?

Pickup after pickup after pickup, it's pretty disheartening no one's picking it up.

I'm a danmei reader, I'm a full fledged fujoshi, and as you can see, the danmei novels are thriving. Not all of them readers can translate from Chinese to English but their love for the stories awoke some of these kind readers who sacrificed their brain cells into the hell known as making sense of MTL gibberish and become a translator.

Maybe, one of you Yuri readers would rise to the challenge to translate and starts the Yuri invasion next. If you don't start, no one's gonna notice them.

kiara8 and chekanalia like this.
  5. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

There are a few, though they translate Japanese works rather than Chinese. There are also Yuri Gardeners who have begun translating a little.

It's not all doom and gloom in the Pickup threads, either. We've had yuri picked up before, and there are a few projects that have translators saying they'll do them - we're just waiting right now.

Yuri's coming along, even if the progress looks slow~! :blob_pompom:

LNOnlineOtaku likes this.
  7. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Loveyou

Loveyou Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. 0silermist

0silermist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Heartless Dark

Heartless Dark Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
  12. grace17

grace17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Cute Devil

Cute Devil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Dark Jewel

Dark Jewel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Cute Devil

Cute Devil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. Sweet Food

Sweet Food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Jass

Jass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I'm a big amateur, I translated the first chapter if this gets people interested.

Chapter One: Doing Death

Tóng yáo was napping in the car when the vehicle suddenly swayed, hitting her head in the process. Pain coursed through her whole body, making her feel uncomfortable.

At this time, the car turned into a red carriage. If it was an ancient palace, wouldn’t she be a mere concubine?

“What happened?” Tóng yáo yelped.

“Miss, two clueless servants were not being careful and accidentally slipped, startling you.” A voice outside explained weakly.

Miss? Servants?

Something was wrong.

Tóng yáo entered into a misty area, where she gently lifted the red curtains dangling from her carriage and stared at the greenery outside. The weather was beautiful and the sun was shining. The breeze was mixed with a light, floral fragrance.

There was also another 13 year old girl with two hair buns on the side of her head. When the girl noticed Tóng yáo sticking her head out, her face visibly paled and tightened her hands before she respectfully replied, “Miss, we are about to arrive.”

Arrive?

Not long after, the carriage stopped. Four servants gently let down the carriage Tóng yáo was inside, and their arms gently reached out to hold Tóng yáo.

Tóng yáo glanced at them, they were really professional, how could their acting be so realistic?

“Ninth sister, why were you so late?”

Tóng yáo saw a beautiful woman appear from the bushes. The woman grabbed her wrist intimately, acting as if she was incredibly close towards her.

This woman may be beautiful, but her performance was mediocre. Although this woman was obviously being insincere, she still pretended to show a close relationship with her.

Tóng yáo narrowed her eyes before improvising an excuse and said, “On the road just now, I was delayed by two servants.”

The beautiful woman was adorned with green, silky clothes. She had thick makeup painted onto her face, making her skin look as white as a ghost. If not for the fact this woman’s face didn’t look bad, Tóng yáo would’ve ran from fright.

“Ninth sister, did you prepare those people yet?” The beautiful girl pulled Tóng yáo to the side and whispered.

Tóng yáo’s lips slightly rose. Smiling, she blinked, and blinked again, confused on what was happening.

Seeing her like this, the beautiful woman pulled down her face and said, “Ninth sister, didn’t you that say you wanted to punish that trash? Go outside, hire some tough guys to punish that bitch, how could you forget about that?”

Tóng yáo’s smile was quickly disappearing. These days, do you need to find some rough men to deal with trash? This beauty in front of her was definitely a scorpion.

But right now, she was a partner-in-crime with this no-good woman.

“Relax, how could I forget? Can’t you see, I’ve brought four with me today.” Tóng yáo looked behind her and grinned. Aren’t those four ready-made?

The femme fatale followed Tóng yáo’s gaze with gleaming eyes, four servants? This Dōngfāng Mínghuì was very bloodthirsty in order to punish trash. In order to punish the bitch, she didn’t even try to be subtle with her plans, really too stupid. Well, if this plan was discovered in the future, she would have nothing to do with it.

When Tóng yáo saw her poisonous smile, she knew something bad was going to happen. She quickly excused herself for a bathroom break and took the servant girl with her.

“Are you really treating me as a lady?” Tóng yáo had a fierce expression on her face.

Adding on to the fact she was always a moody person, all the servants knew about her unpredictable nature. In one second she may smile at them, in the next she may come up with ideas to torture them.

The servant girl felt her legs soften. She slammed down to kneel on the ground and said, “Miss, this servant has always treated you like a lady. What has this servant done wrong?”

Tóng yáo took a step back, she was not used to seeing this sort of servant treatment. She did not realize that in the eyes of others, she appeared disgusted towards the girl, planning to abandon her.

The servant girl was scared to death, her body on the floor trembled as she tried to give an excuse, “Miss, this maid servant will change her ways, give this servant a second chance.”

She didn’t eat people, why was she so scared? Tóng yáo roared, “Okay, if you respond honestly to my questions, this lady will forgive you.”

“Miss, you ask, Cui’er will definitely answer to all the things you want to know.”

So it turns out her name is Cui’er, Tóng yáo nodded her head thoughtfully, “I ask of you, what do you know of our plan, is there anything that could make this better? Tell me, I want the details, do you know of them? Just say everything.”

When Cui’er heard this, she cried.

“Speak, otherwise, haha, you look good today.”

Cui’er was grinding her teeth, “Miss, you and lady four were discussing to find some people to scare lady seven. Lady four said, simply scaring lady seven would not be enough, to vent one’s hatred, you should completely destroy her so she will not rob you of any man. So you listened to the words of lady four and found five rough men who said they wanted to ruin lady seven’s innocence…”

The crime sounded so cliche, what kind of brainless moron would think of this plan?

Before Tóng yáo had time to digest, Cui’er added on, “Miss, this servant doesn’t know what she did wrong, you wish to punish this servant, but this servant still wants to persuade you to not to get too close to lady four.”

Tóng yáo stared at the kneeling servant. “Okay, get up.”

Cui’er couldn’t believe it, Miss just let her off that easily?

“Quick, crouch down, that bitch Dōngfāng Wǎn Yù is coming.” The beautiful scorpion grabbed Tóng yáo to hide behind a big tree.

Dōngfāng Wǎn Yù? Lady seven? Lady four? Lady nine?

“Strange.” Why did these names sound so familiar? Tóng yáo massaged her temples with two fingers, desperately thinking.

“Ninth sister, what’s strange?” When the snake-like beauty listened to Dōngfāng Mínghuì’s words, she thought she made some mistakes in her plan.

“Fourth elder sister, altogether, are there a total of nine daughters and three sons?” Tóng yáo suddenly blurted out.

“Yeah. Ninth sister, what’s wrong with you? Why’d you suddenly ask that?”

Tóng yáo stood up and grabbed her servant’s hand. In a serious tone, she said, “Cui’er, am I called Dōngfāng Mínghuì, and the Fourth Sister Dōngfāng Lizhu?"

“Yes, miss, what’s wrong?”

Cui’er’s affirmation undoubtedly confirmed Tóng yáo’s suspicions. The news hit her in less than five thunder strikes*.

(TN* You know how animes and comics can make a character be so surprised there’s thunder shocks and lightning in the background? That’s basically what’s being described here.)

“Ninth younger sister, crouch down, that bitch is coming.” The scorpion beauty lowered Tóng yáo’s head a little, oblivious to the fact that Tóng yáo’s expression was about to collapse.

Tóng yáo felt that this situation was going to kill her. Sure, she could accept that she time traveling on a bus, transmigrating into a rich lady that had food and necessities provided for her.

But why did it have to be lady nine?!

When she attended university, she read a fantasy-romance novel. It was a fun story, the plot was complex and fascinating, gaining mass popularity. From being a waste to being a generation of the heavens, the female protagonist encountered all sorts of ups and downs, experiencing hardships that were unimaginable to ordinary people.

She could still recall the name of the book-- 《A Genius in-Making, Rise of the Waste 》, and that was because the author dropped the novel.

Of course, it was actually well written, there were all sorts of face slapping, those who had bullied and tormented the protagonist would all become cannon fodder, allowing the readers to joyfully slam their hands on the table in response towards their fate.

Among the cannon fodders was Dōngfāng Mínghuì, her end was truly one of the most miserable.

“Hehe, little miss, with fine skin and tender muscles, can this brother touch it?”

“Elder brother, will you let me have a taste later on?”

“Bad boy, go away.”

Dōngfāng wǎn yù glared at the group coldly, as if she was staring at the dead.

Those who serve their masters will eventually act like them. Under the scorpion beauty’s influence, the four servants who disguised themselves as savages really seemed to have the same scent as them.

Tóng yáo remembered, the current female protagonist wasn’t the type to be easily abused. She was already given the chance to improve her physique and wait for her growth.

All of Dōngfāng mínghuì’s miseries originated from today’s event.

Tóng yáo pulled Cui’er away and whispered to her, causing Cui’er to swiftly retreat. However, Dōngfāng Lizhu didn’t notice any abnormalities. She was staring nervously, looking forward to what was happening with Dōngfāng wǎn yù.

Just as the four servants surrounded Dōngfāng wǎn yù, wanting to tear off her clothes,

“What are you doing!” Tóng yáo rushed out and waved at them with a stick, forcing the four people to retreat.

Dōngfāng lì zhū gnashed her teeth together, her heart filled with hate, her plan was just about to succeed. What was Dōngfāng mínghuì with her brainless mind?

The four rough men looked at each other, although they were confuzzled on what was going on, they had already started to retreat.

Seeing as they were bold not to go fully disappear, Tóng yáo shouted angrily, “Still not retreating, do you know who this lady is?”

The four men were bold, but they were also under the command of Dōngfāng mínghuì, who understood her unstable temperament. If they happened to offend lady nine, she would certainly repay them back with spite, and they would be doomed. Therefore, the four servants slipped away.

Tóng yáo’s back oozed of sweat, she was fearful that her actions wouldn’t have been meaningful enough to be understood.

“Are you done playing?” Dōngfāng wǎn yù sneered.

Tóng yáo was angry, but this was a small issue, so her anger quickly withered away. She gave her a rare look, “Done playing? Does this lady need to play around to handle this drama?”

Dōngfāng wǎn yù glanced at her coldly, “Tell me then, why did you suddenly appear?”

Tóng yáo’s lips curled as she looked up at the sky, “The weather is good today, so this Miss decided to come out. Am I not allowed to be outside just because you’re outside as well?”

Tóng yáo did not appear to be lying, and Dōngfāng wǎn yù even felt this person was a little different than before.

“So, take some time and relax, I’ll leave first.”

Seeing Dōngfāng wǎn yù leave, Tóng yáo felt instant regret. She wished she could slap herself two times, she should’ve hugged that woman’s thigh, her golden thighs!

If she held that woman’s thigh, then perhaps her death wouldn’t come by.

“Hello, uh, Seventh sister…”

Dōngfāng wǎn yù snorted coldly, making an expression as if she caught her red-handed, “Do you have another trick up your sleeve?”

Lacking self-confidence, Tóng yáo’s hands quivered, and she stammered, “No, I just want to go back with you.”

Dōngfāng wǎn yù neither allowed nor refused her, but the two walked together, one in the front, while the other followed behind.

As Tóng yáo wracked her brains to find a way to please the protagonist, five stealthy people abruptly emerged from the forest.

“He he, an unexpected harvest.”

“Two beauties in one encounter, big brother, we struck rich.”

Tóng yáo’s heart thumped loudly, realizing she’d forgotten about something. Oh yeah, Cui’er said she already hired five people to deal with Dōngfāng wǎn yù……

It was true, if you do things that won’t make you die, you won’t die.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  19. Melina Red

Melina Red Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for translated chapter
    It's would be great if you pick this novel.

Yandere Devil likes this.
  20. ChickenBakuba

ChickenBakuba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk where you fujoshi find your fanaticism tbh