Chinese (GL) My Consort Is Alpha

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Melina Red, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it not futanari? That she has the body of a (cis) woman, except that she has a penis? (Genuinely asking~! Many things confuse me about this novel.)

2. AsianessPride

AsianessPride World’s #1 Chinese Yuri Novel MTL

Reading List:
    Link
    Scientifically, to be woman. You need to have a vagina and breasts. We confirm that she’s considerably flat-chested because Shantou realized Li Jun was a male when she hugged him/her. If she has a vagina, I would consider her a futanari. She has a tall built yet feminine body is what I seeing since everyone thought she/he was a woman when they met her/him. I need more info to make further theories

3. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    EDIT: Poor reading skills. Give me a moment.

Hm... It seems that futanari that don't have vaginas might still be considered futanari? Though if she has a flat chest, it seems a bit dubious.

4. JaketheDog

JaketheDog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    驸马 means the husband of a princess, so 我的驸马是Alpha means my husband is Alpha...
    Alright, i red through the first three chapters. It was... weird... anyway here is what i know

The mc is a female who acts like a male. But when she fell for a handsome looking boy, she tried to change it because her friend told her that boys doesn't like girl behaving that way. When she went to confess with a rose, the boy threw it on the floor and degraded her, causing her to explode and smash his face. She also died due to the stimulation of getting rejected.
    Now here is where it gets really open minded...
    She got transported to another where there are three types of persons, Alpha, Beta, Omega. Alpha= Male mindset, Beta= Bisexual mindset and Omega= Female mindset. The mc became a female who had a rooster. (The author specify a girl with a p, not a boy with tits) The whole chapter two was dedicated to the starting and the ending of her first isekai, like how her life got worst, how she lost her virginity etc...
    Then she got transported back in ancient china. There is when the description make sense...

If there are anymore cn novel you will like me to explain, feel free to DM me

Moonpearl likes this.
  5. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    So... It IS omegaverse futa yuri? Does she become a man in Ancient China, or is the same sort of thing?

6. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    I understood that much, but there was chapter after Shantou hugged Li Jun. She asked “You’re a male?!” in shock and Li Jun admitted to it, saying “I want to live as a woman from now on though” so I was just wondering

Moonpearl likes this.
  7. AsianessPride

Reading List:
    Link
    And I looked it up, futanari are the characters are normally depicted as a humanoid female with both a penis and a vagina,

Moonpearl likes this.
  8. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    But a lot of futa I see don't, and after I peeked about fandom forums, it seems people don't care if they do have vaginas. So, it's a bit of a grey area.

9. JaketheDog

Reading List:
    Link
    Alpha= like to take the lead on bed, Omega= like to be dominated, Beta=both these are their general mindset. It does not mean there are alphas that don't like to be dominated or Omegas taken on the lead. Oh and these are three different races.

10. JaketheDog

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc in the first isekai was an Alpha race but she was also a shemale who wanted to be dominated until she experience taken on the lead.

11. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, it's called Omegaverse~! It's a popular world setting for BL. I can dig up the old thread on it if you'd like to understand it better?

12. JaketheDog

Reading List:
    Link
    wow lol... actually the second isekai, i couldn't understand if she had used a device to teleport herself to another world, or someone use a device to transport her to another world. But anyway, she is still a female with a p...

Moonpearl likes this.
  13. JaketheDog

Reading List:
    Link
    no its not omegaverse, she is still a female, so its more like yuri. The three race are like asian,black and white. they both have male and female but their instincts are as description above

14. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
    The "ABO" tag on the raws is for omegaverse. It's an omegaverse yuri rather than an omegaverse yaoi. Omegaverse is just the setting of Alpha/Beta/Omega.
    Omegaverse has both men and women of all types, it's just that BL focuses on gay men and yuri on women.
    I've heard it's common to give Alpha women penises too? Or perhaps I'm misremembering that.

15. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Moonpearl

Reading List:
    Link
  17. AhmadShahzad

AhmadShahzad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to chapter two, Li Jun is still a real woman. She just has a few extra things dangling down there.

Moonpearl likes this.
  18. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 please someone picked this novel

Moonpearl likes this.
  19. 5limeoll

5limeoll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. toukonotto

toukonotto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 Someone dropped it after chapter one.
    @AhmadShahzad please pick up this gem! I will forever be grateful to you.

I was ready mtl it. Even though my mind.exe stopped working when I tried to mtl a yuri for the first time. But I like it that much to mtl it, but this novel is missing there. I'm not a fan of futa yuri. But this one is exception.