Recommendations GL stuff like 'Female General And Eldest Princess'

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by RatedOverr, Jul 18, 2022.

1. RatedOverr

RatedOverr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So after reading and getting quite far into it + reading spoilers I realised I wasn't a massive fan of the GL in it (how late it is, the lack of focus on it which people mentioned etc.) but I love the politics and war aspect of it.

Was wondering if there is any other GL stuff which doesn't have late romance and a bit more focus on the romance. As mentioned I loved the war/action aspect of it paired with the political side of it. Recommendations don't have to include both action and politics/court intrigue, it can just be one but action/war is definitely what I am mostly looking for.

2. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Matrilocal Marriage
    I haven't finished this book yet so I can't entirely vouch for it. But it's written by the same writer as "Female General" and it also has a lot of politics and intrigue. The couple in this story gets together pretty much from the very beginning, so it should be what you're looking for. Do note though that this book is much more of a comedy than "Female General" but that's more a selling point than anything else.

RatedOverr likes this.