Spoiler GO AWAY! ROMEO!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lostross, Jan 11, 2023.

1. avlirea

avlirea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Heily

Heily Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Readers from canvas in Webtoon were telling others in the comments not to worry about Romeo being the ML because it was supposed to be Count Paris lol

3. Charlotteoxford

Charlotteoxford Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't really worried lmao. Not every writer is like the author of "Abandoned empress". I was more worried about who the male lead would be between Escalus (blonde prince) and Paris.

But yeah Romeo stands 0% chance. Though it will be enjoyable to see him beg for forgiveness.

4. Shulovesreading

Shulovesreading Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thankyou for your review. You see, I'm a Shakespeare fan, i especially love his plays (Macbeth is one my most beloved ones) and i got intrested when I saw this thread, thanks to you i got saved from an image ruining experience.

5. Heily

Heily Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't even wat him to beg forgiveness, I just want him to dissappear fully from both Rosaline and Mino's life. Rosaline doesn't need unnecessary drama from that man wh*re

6. Charlotteoxford

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you know how it is. Gotta create drama for viewership

kaedeyuuki, peach.pudin and beazacha like this.
  7. Charlotteoxford

Reading List:
    Link
  8. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok so I called it. The latest advance chapter show that juilet sees herself as the center of attention, that she a precious star and always had to be in the spotlight. Meaning the moment she comes back and realizes she is not center stage. She will most likely start crap with rosaline. Same with Romeo when he realizes other guys like Paris will be interested rosaline or the fact that rosaline will not put up with his crap anymore especially if it harms her son.

9. thortellino

thortellino Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please tell me if Romeo will ever like his child? and did he liked or loved the fl even a bit?

Ac03 likes this.
  10. Charlotteoxford

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I said I don't have spoilers for the story. This is an original webtoon with no novel. I'm only making educated guesses based on familiar story elements I've seen in this story.

However, to answer your question I think Romeo does love Rosaline(FL). Since he most likely will be coming back to win her affection after he sees her happy with Paris. A lot of ex-boyfriends/fiances in these stories are only interested in women once they don't like them anymore lmao.

Again this is not a spoiler. THERE IS NO NOVEL. THIS IS A WEBTOON ORIGINAL.

11. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically another typical soapy FanRom Plot where the Trash Husband wants his Changed/Emancipated Wife back by all means.....
    I would be more shocked to see a Melodrama where the ex-husband isn't an unreasonable immature self-absorbed idiot who also feels very guilty for all the harm he caused to his former wife, makes amends to her and lets her go for good in peace......

But that doesn't really happen in the melodramatic world of the aristocrates/nobles, royals or any rich elites......
    There has to be always an evil jealous white lotus bitch and a pathetic shit loser trash husband material.
    Two standard antagonistic archetypes/stock characters making needlessly the already struggling FMC a living hell, so that superior hot mightier men/the ML Candidates can help/save/fight for her.

Let's see what kind of nuances this original webtoon will offer us...

Cheshirecat04 and theilikepie like this.
  12. Charlotteoxford

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao well all of this is just an educated guess. For all we know this could turn out completely different. I've read hundreds of Rofan stories but I've never come across one based on an original story like Romeo and Juliet. Not to mention I have no former knowledge of their story other than the popular characters, the feud between the Capulet and Montague families, and the ending between Romeo and Juliet.

Hell, an entirely different character like Tyblat could be the surprise Male lead instead of Paris or Romeo.
    Let's wait and see

13. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    788ey1.jpg
    Wow we've never seen this plot point before

Where does the author get there really unique ideas from

This seems like an AI generator wrote this with how painfully perdictable and generic it is

And it's even worse cause unlike OIs this is set in real history so all the characters are acting like there in a shitty soap opera instead of the 14th century.

There is no reason for rosaline and juliet to act like there high-schoolers. Please this is like the Velma show I'm crying rn. I can't stop reading this train wreck end my misery

yknow you can really tell the quality of thos webtoon when there jusfying the pedo and demonizing the teenagers

Last edited: Jan 21, 2023
  14. LoliJuicy

LoliJuicy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The more you hate, the more you can't help but to read it all the way. Deep down, a part of you likes it but it's too muddy for you to see that. We called that Guilty Pleasure and we'll eventually start to call this series so good at the end of run.

Ideally, the treatment to this ailment is switching your favourite part of the brain off.

15. Charlotteoxford

Reading List:
    Link

It's a little early to hate on it no? Honestly, this series has good potential.

-From the design of the clothes that match the time period
    - The art that expresses itself rather than the dialogue
    - The twisting of the original narrative with characters that are well known globally and are not just made up.
    - The POV perspective from a side character rather than the original protgaonists.

Not to mention there's no regression happening so Rosaline doesn't even know future events of the story. We're gonna have to see her struggle with no knowledge of the future events of the story.

16. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk maybe. Perhaps the author will suprise us and give the characters actually complexity

But I've been burnt by these OI like webtoons so much that I'm wary.

Creolenerd likes this.
  17. Charlotteoxford

Reading List:
    Link
    That new chapter solidified Paris's male lead potential

I now declare to be on #TEAMPARIS

And the prince, Escalus, wasn't bad either

18. Dihana

Dihana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tô com você "TEAMPARIS mal começou o webtoon e him já é um dos meus favoritos

Charlotteoxford likes this.
  19. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell me when Romeo's begging arc is done. I'll be back. :blobpopcorn_cool:

20. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ac03 and Charlotteoxford like this.