Spoiler GO AWAY! ROMEO!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lostross, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Charlotteoxford

Charlotteoxford Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh Paris had a point in the previous chapter. It would have been better for Mino to not attend this gathering for adults. He was not prepared for the cruelty of high society. If she wanted to introduce him to the world then she should've organized her own ceremony for Mino with people she trusts that wouldn't hurt him.

2. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beware for everyone, it might make u want to puke because i did

• juliet sitting near the window tell about how unfair and unjust her parents, all the gentlemens in the society, its basically the world to her.

For her she feel like living in a golden cage, her parents see her as nothing but a diamond that they show off here and there, and all the gentlemens that greet her are nothing but a dog in heat for her until he meet (a man that love to park anywhere) that prick, romeo.

For her, romeo is a hero in shining armor, a savior, the one and only.
    one day she slept with him and ask him to bring her out from there.
    (Oh wow of course slept with your boyfriend's cousin, nothing wrong here folks)

Which he ducking did!!!

Anyway now juliet is not unhappy (apparently because she living in recluse and nobody but that dirt romeo who worship the very ground she walk) she asked romeo to get back again because why????

She couldn't explain it folk!!!!!!

She told romeo she is happy there, but something is missing....

Then romeo said okay......
    (That's it forget about they fake their death!! )

Anyway how dare that dirty romeo, even thinking about rosaline and asking some random npc to make rosaline suffer more!!!

We need truck kun anyone!!! Let's isekai into this world and have a long nice conversation with that so called romeo boy!!!

• so the prince have a meeting, about an accident of a falling bridge that almost killed a child and wondering why the nobles not spending their money to fix the bridge????

One of the npc was like because nobles are selfish prick that sum 90℅ of them. And gave the prince idea to make a competition and the prince was like what a great idea

• rosaline walking around shopping doing chores that it's supposed to be her duty maid, but she did it instead as a punishment for making trouble for family, again! (That's cute) ( and guess what she is not carrying the baggage! But still the maid did)

And found out about the bridge accident, and blame the prince, what is he doing??!! What is he doing?!! Like that.
    ( idk sipping a wine doing nothing) and tell the maid to walk use other road until she saw that prick romeo and Juliet wearing a robe in disguise.
    And she was shocked and though she probably just imagining it.

(Rosaline better slap him at least once!)

And when she got home, our dear sweet little bear runing, welcome his mother and give her an apple, he told her that it was a gift from tyblat(?) uncle

Rosaline meet him, and basically asking what the hell do you want???!!!!

And uncle tyblat like i know a way to make you get respected again

And forgive me if my ranting is a bit to much i just couldn't help it

It's chaos!!!!

The grandmother, the matriarch of the family call all the family and it's huge, feel like hundreds of them.

The granmama told them that the prince will no longer held a party again (about ducking time) and hold a competition that anyone would win will of course gain his favor.

And grandmama tell them that she will choose who will join the competition, and become the heir of the capulet(?) Family.

And the chaos start now

While they fight each other, tybalt told rosaline to ride the chaos and find a way that would benefit her, and she did.

She took the jug of wine and pour the wine by herself for grandmama, and basically sweet talk her to choose her

But grandmama was like you think i am gonna choose you girl!! You are the most trouble maker in the world !!

Just what is rosaline did anyway, ow she choose not to murder her son, but gave birth to him instead. You know it takes two people to tango.
    if it's to blame we should blame the father also wait he is known to be dead, and i wish the author keep it that way for eternity

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
  3. Charlotteoxford

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 7- Oh no poor Juliet, she's being treated cruelly by being fed warm food and given expensive clothing while the millions of masses are dying and starving to have even a fraction of the luxury she lives in. Oh the horror. What a selfish B*tch, Romeo and Juliet really deserve each other. I betchu she's gonna go after Paris once she gets bored of Romeo.

Chapter 8- I guess the prince sitting in his chair and drinking wine is going to be a recurring gag lmao. At this point I might as well just call him Gilgamesh. Also YESSSSS TYBALT HAS BEEN INTRODUCED. Anybody who's seen Romeo & Juliet knows who he is.

Chapter 9- The Capulet family is a bitch. Rosaline needs to leave them and go far away. Maybe living as a commoner would be less stress free than living among these animals. She could also write a fake contract marriage with Paris.

Just saying.

4. lostross

Reading List:
    Link
    I see great mind thinks alike

5. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait hold up him and juliet have a child together ??!

6. Charlotteoxford

Reading List:
    Link
    Anytime I see Romeo I'm bringing out my vial of Deadly Nightshade. (poison Romeo & Juliet used)

7. nayumi_.0o

nayumi_.0o Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thankkyuuu so much for the spoilers!

lostross likes this.
  8. Cookiemonster_007isback

Cookiemonster_007isback I need them cookies

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah please.

My question!!!

Same, I wanna know.

9. lostross

Reading List:
    Link
    i read until ch 9 they are not have a child yet, so idk how come rosaline is pregnant in one try?

We still don't know if juliet knew the relationship about rosaline and romeo

I just happy that mino, rosaline's child look like her instead rather than that can't keep inside his pants romeo

Last edited: Feb 5, 2023
  10. lostross

Reading List:
    Link
    So the grandma decide that her two sons will take part in the competition on behalf of the capulet family, and also rosaline.
    And everyone like.....
    Why?????
    Why that wretched girl??!!

Everyone disbelieve and mock rosaline, her uncle and even her own father!!!

(Wow what a great father make sure her own daughter feel worthless, i am beginning to think that rosaline is not really her daughter)

Even though everyone complain, but nobody can change grandmana decision.

And then of course grandmama like to give some encouragement to dear rosaline, if she rosaline making mistake then she will be shunned and never be acknowledged again by the family!

So the next day, rosaline and tylbat gone to the painting museum to find an artist that can work for them.

It was all good, until rosaline stumbled to a beautiful painting. And rosaline like who is the painter?
    the painter is a noble, the best once in verona and even the prince himself always asked him to paint a self portrait of himself.

(Now folk of course we know who he is)

He is the count paris.

But thanks to that bitch dead, he stop painting again for years apparently he lost his muse.

And of course our rosaline like...
    we found our painter tyblat

but tybalt like .....
    are you crazy rosaline??!!

Tyblat don't want to do anything with count paris.
    But rosaline decide that maybe he is the only way to winning the competition.

The end.

Well i guess the plot must go on, and damsel in distress always need a big man to save her huh
    We can see it from miles away how the plot will continue the next ch

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
  11. Charlotteoxford

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally understand what you mean. But, I don't think this is a contract marriage troupe. She needs Paris's skill as an artist, not as a lover or rich powerful noble man. It just so happens that he is the best artist around, and it's not that uncommon to be honest. As a nobleman you have more opportunities/resources to improve one's artwork. A majority of nobles could have been famous artists but they think it's a field that isn't worth the time or effort which is why they just laze around and party all day.

12. Plinky25

Plinky25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suggest you not to even bother trying to read the webtoon. You’re already hating it just for it existing. You’re a hardcore Shakespeare fan, who wanted to see a copy paste story, and expected to instantly bash it as soon as any detail was off. This is not a remake or reboot. This is basically just a fan fiction. You shouldn’t put your ideal standards on something that’s OBVIOUSLY not gonna be the original. You’re only torturing yourself by continuing to read the story and hate it.

That’s the thing I hate about hardcore fans. They’re never satisfied. That’s why hardcore fans always have a bad name, most are super close-minded. They get mad when nothing is exactly the same. They also get mad if it is exactly the same and complain that there’s no reason to make a new version. If y’all love the original so much, go reread that then. As someone who is also a hardcore fan of certain works, I never place high expectations onto new versions. I don’t compare the originals and new stories, because I know they aren’t the same.

13. lostross

Reading List:
    Link
    So i just aware that the prince is on the cover as well does that mean he is also the love interest????
    Wut...

Charlotteoxford likes this.
  14. Asheza

Asheza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I think Juliet is kind of full of herself on a chapter where she tells she doesn't like the attention back then but she wants to go back after years to 'search' for something missing, maybe the lack of attention seeking activities are getting to her. Sound like a bad instagram model on medieval era. Haha

On your Ch. 9 comment, I am curious about that one. I mean, what's stopping her from leaving the family? Because seriously, Rosaline, if you can, just leave your fam. Even Romeo and Juliet left without anything in tow and still lived good (as seen on the pervious chapters).

Last edited: Feb 16, 2023
  15. amin882

amin882 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, i've only read the 9 chapters out, but jheez the amount of baseless assumptions, misunderstanding, and projecting in this thread is wild. First of all i'm seeing a census of hatred for Juliet. She's not really misrepresenting the reality of her world. She's the daughter of the patriarch and betrothed to the wealthy and powerful count. She literally is the center of attention of her household. Also remember that Romeo and Rosaline romance was a secret, so Juliet didn't do anything to deserve the hate y'all sending her.
    Also I got to say, I feel like you missing the obvious facial expressions. I doubt Romeo reason for leaving simply "Oh Juilet was prettier so bye" I don't know what his reasoning or plans are, but it's fairly obvious he's seems to be planning something from his interaction with Juliet. Anyway read the story and stop the pointless hating lol.

16. Nekozzzzzzzz

Nekozzzzzzzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So even juliet had their own fiance and that very own fiance is loving her so much, and still she decided to be with romeo?? Wth with these two kids doing? Yeah kids. Kids in puberty that can't even thinking straight.

Hhhh I'm so mad. And this is original worksss aaaaa i guess i should wait like 2 years later to finally read this. Can't stand the angst. I'm weak.

17. Kimberly07

Kimberly07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh God I'm getting anxious reading the manhwa ;-;
    When our FL gain the courage and villainess vibes.....

Rania want to QT likes this.
  18. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Honestly Juliet is just another sheltered girl who was tricked by this sly bastard just like FL. At least she was smart enough to not let this mf do the thing inside, unlike the dumb block we have for a FL.

Let's say we still let FL off the hook for her lack of awareness and blame it all on douchebag Romeo, even then I dislike this FL. She always manage to choose the most melodramatic route possible to make the audience pity her. Like bruh, what are you even trying to achieve here? I don't mind your ways of self-torture but please don't put the child through these ridiculous cliches. :facepalm:

She say she wants her child to be proud but she doesn't seem to realize she gave him nothing to be proud of. Being a bastard with unknown origins isn't something to be proud of, especially in the high society. But ik the child isn't the one to be blamed for that, his r*tarded parents are. So the least she could do is, give him a happy childhood, and not force him to be in places where he'd be verbally abused by every adult he sees. How can any child grow a healthy midset on a situation like that??? Especially when the child can't even understand why he's being so hated by everyone. :notlikeblob:

Teach him about endurance when the child is old enough to at least fking understand situation he's in. This feels so stupid. I sure as hope she get more character development here. I really hate delusional parents who drag their children through the mud thinking they does it all for the child. It's okay if you want your social standing back, but do that in a more decreet way so the child won't be taking all the hits that you're supposed to receive.

19. DAngel7

DAngel7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love what you said! “the type of story that twists the narrative of the original by making the previous hero (Romeo) as the villain, and turning the original villain (Paris) into the new Male lead. And if you think about it, Romeo was kind of an asshole in the original story because he stole Paris's fiancee, and when Paris died to get her back everyone labeled him a villain.”

I really like the idea of using original story and characters but changing it by using another perspective- now the side characters as leads.

I also like the theme- how a noble girl who because of blind love gets pregnant, but still loves her child and tries to do something so her son doesn’t just have to hide away from the world in shame. I love heroines like her- she is not perfect, has made mistakes (she is human), but tries her best and shows strong inner strength and will.
    I’m happy I found this story. Looking forward to see what happens.
    Secretly hope Paris and Rosaline find love and happiness (from the little interaction I really like him), and Romeo suffer for his unfaithful and selfish behavior.

20. klickbait

klickbait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok Shakespeare fan then don't read? Stay away from this thread and move on?

Is that like such a hard dilemma for you?
    Like there is literally mangas and manhwas about Cinderella and Snow white out there, and oh no don't try to search for light novels and fanfiction either your world might just get destroyed, I am afraid you might not survive!

Stop whining, get a move on!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2023